Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

The Thank You Pigeon Page!
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JGreen

Contributions: 191

The Thank You Pigeon Page!Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:50 am    Subject: The Thank You Pigeon Page! Reply with quote

For all the hard work you do for us Pigeon! THANK YOU Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

The Thank You Pigeon Page!Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:35 pm    Subject: The Thank You Pigeon Page! Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

The Thank You Pigeon Page!Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:45 pm    Subject: The Thank You Pigeon Page! Reply with quote

Oh you embarrassing people Blush thank you!

It's Lucy who really should be thanked, since without her beauty and talent none of this would be here Wink
JGreen

Contributions: 191

The Thank You Pigeon Page!Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 pm    Subject: The Thank You Pigeon Page! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Oh you embarrassing people Blush thank you!

It's Lucy who really should be thanked, since without her beauty and talent none of this would be here Wink

Thank you both! Smile
Dib

Contributions: 276

The Thank You Pigeon Page!Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:41 am    Subject: Re: The Thank You Pigeon Page! Reply with quote

JGreen wrote:
For all the hard work you do for us Pigeon! THANK YOU Smile

I second this guy as hard as I have never seconded anyone else.

Thank you.
Grendel

Contributions: 286

The Thank You Pigeon Page!Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:46 am    Subject: The Thank You Pigeon Page! Reply with quote

Yes, Pigeon. You have my well deserved "THANK YOU, SIR".
Chris

Contributions: 726

The Thank You Pigeon Page!Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:52 pm    Subject: The Thank You Pigeon Page! Reply with quote

Wish I would have found this thread earlier.

Just wanted to give Pigeon a personal thank you. I greatly appreciate what you do for all of us fans overseas, who don't have access to many of the materials Lucy is in!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

The Thank You Pigeon Page!Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:55 pm    Subject: The Thank You Pigeon Page! Reply with quote

Yeah Pigeon, your work is well appreciated well done and keep up the fantastic work! raised glass Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

The Thank You Pigeon Page!Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:38 am    Subject: The Thank You Pigeon Page! Reply with quote

Once again... thanks chaps Blush
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

The Thank You Pigeon Page!Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:09 am    Subject: The Thank You Pigeon Page! Reply with quote

a big thanks from all fans in other parts of the world..its pigeon's hard work and dedication that makes this forum even better than Lucy's official one...good work my friend Thumb Up!
patriot

Contributions: 739

The Thank You Pigeon Page!Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:21 am    Subject: The Thank You Pigeon Page! Reply with quote

your all a bunch of suck ups Hehe
kilbs

Contributions: 214

The Thank You Pigeon Page!Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:13 pm    Subject: The Thank You Pigeon Page! Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
a big thanks from all fans in other parts of the world..its pigeon's hard work and dedication that makes this forum even better than Lucy's official one...good work my friend Thumb Up!

Yeh it is Smile

its got more pics its got more news its got more people saying interesting things.
youre allowed to think about Lucy and have an opinion yourself you dont get told what to think.
and you can ask questions and they dont get ignored or get stupid answers they get real ones. and hes only ever got one wrong I think about Lucystattoo.

so yeh thank you Pigeon the site is ace.

from another suck up Smile

oh yeh and the site works properly it doesnt do weird mad things when you try and quote 2 people and turn everything pink and go mental on you so you cant fix it and put loads of blank lines in and all that.
Chris

Contributions: 726

The Thank You Pigeon Page!Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:14 pm    Subject: The Thank You Pigeon Page! Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
your all a bunch of suck ups Hehe

Nah, it's called being appreciative! What's wrong with that? Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

The Thank You Pigeon Page!Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:35 pm    Subject: The Thank You Pigeon Page! Reply with quote

kilbs wrote:
and you can ask questions... and hes only ever got one wrong I think about Lucystattoo.

Someone likes to wind me up sometimes Hehe

...but perhaps I can take this as an opportunity to once again express my own appreciation of all that said Someone has given me Wink

kilbs wrote:
oh yeh and the site works properly it doesnt do weird mad things when you try and quote 2 people and turn everything pink and go mental on you so you cant fix it and put loads of blank lines in and all that.

I told you what to do about that. Use Opera - WowBB's appalling dysfunctional wysiwyg editor is not supported in Opera, so it falls back to a plain text box which works the same as it does on here.

Though I will admit that the persistent lack of a profile option to disable it in other browsers does incite me to pronounce "Aycan Gulez" as "aching goolies"...
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

The Thank You Pigeon Page!Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:19 pm    Subject: The Thank You Pigeon Page! Reply with quote

theres no dearth of Lucy pictures on the net..what makes this one special is that everyones got a sense of humour..unlike the official forum which although good too sumtimes kinda becomes fact based boring school book
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: