Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

the sun superbabes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

the sun superbabesPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:22 am    Subject: the sun superbabes Reply with quote

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/virals/superbabes/

scroll down to the l's to find a slideshow of lucy including candids of her riding a horse
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

the sun superbabesPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:43 am    Subject: the sun superbabes Reply with quote

Good work again QB Thumb Up! here are the pics.

Though I will say to anyone who doesn't object to the nasty little tracker scripts which Murdoch insists on putting on all his sites... do visit the original feature so you can give max ratings to all the pics! (I turn off javascript to visit Murdoch sites to frustrate the nasty little tracker scripts, but unfortunately you have to have it turned on to rate the pics.)

That poor horse looks really skinny, you can see its pelvis sticking out. I can imagine Lucy paying extra for the ride to try and get them to feed the poor thing up a bit Smile

Samaralangit

Contributions: 35

the sun superbabesPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:23 am    Subject: the sun superbabes Reply with quote

Awesome photos of Lucy Pinder. Thanks.
slp

Contributions: 85

the sun superbabesPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:32 am    Subject: the sun superbabes Reply with quote

Big Smile AAH yes CURVY LUCY remember her well THESE are the pics that made me fall for LUCY ,her beauty was so natural and her body soo curvy,now LUCY is still beautiful but her curves are not soo natural although her boobs are still magnifique just not quite so full and rounded,anyone agree or disagree
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

the sun superbabesPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:06 pm    Subject: the sun superbabes Reply with quote

I think what we have here is one of the most compelling arguments why Neon should be shot for putting Lucy on BB. Because that is why she lost weight; as patriot commented on another thread, everyone has had something to say about her losing weight; and certainly nothing else in Lucy's modelling career has resulted in so much negative comment from so many of her fans.

paulb11 and I have both been at pains to point out that now, Lucy has got her curves back... look at the videos, for they are not photoshopped and you can really see what's going on... compare the football shoot videos with the boxing shoot, and it is clear that Lucy is once again on top form Big Smile But it is sadly harder to make up ground in the public perception than it is to lose it.

The real tragedy is that someone as beautiful and perfect as Lucy should suffer from such a lack of confidence as to make her think she had any need to lose weight in the first place. I believe Herve commented on the official forum that those who promote skeletal skinny models over beautiful curvy ones ought to be stabbed. His comment did not survive, but he was dead right.

Let's not forget the recent "curvy vs. skinny" poll in the Star, in which the honours went to "curvy" by a long way, and Lucy's own curves were responsible for her own high position...

Ah, Lucy, believe in yourself...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: