Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

The official forum is unhappy
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

The official forum is unhappyPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:22 pm    Subject: The official forum is unhappy Reply with quote

As Rocky said this place needs bitching. I'll become alpha bitche
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

The official forum is unhappyPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:30 pm    Subject: The official forum is unhappy Reply with quote

that's not what i said Spinning Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

The official forum is unhappyPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:46 pm    Subject: The official forum is unhappy Reply with quote

Quite, the point is this forum's good because it's not like that Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

The official forum is unhappyPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:49 pm    Subject: The official forum is unhappy Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

The official forum is unhappyPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:57 pm    Subject: The official forum is unhappy Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
that's not what i said Spinning Eyes

I joined late so at the start you said there is no bitching, I'm saying I'll start the bitchiness.
AKJB

Contributions: 5

The official forum is unhappyPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:20 pm    Subject: The official forum is unhappy Reply with quote

The official forum is making itself unhappy: it appears to actively encourage unhappiness by evading the provision of straight answers to simple questions. It prefers to attempt to fob people off with wholly unsatisfactory "answers" which do not address the points raised, thereby giving rise to argument and acrimony, when it would have been possible to preserve peace and happiness very simply by providing a comprehensive and relevant answer in the first place: which they are well able to do, but they seem to prefer to do the opposite.

The contrast with this forum is stark. While this forum may not know all the answers it seems to go out of its way to be as helpful as possible despite the inability to answer fully. The official forum does know all the answers but it seems to go out of its way to be as unhelpful as possible: it gives the impression that it would prefer it if people did not ask questions at all, and those who do ask are subtly punished for their transgression by a hugely frustrating refusal to provide a useful answer.

I agree that Jen should spend more time reading this site: perhaps then she would learn by example how a forum should respond to questions from its users.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

The official forum is unhappyPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:44 pm    Subject: The official forum is unhappy Reply with quote

I saw your post ak47 thank you. you know theyve only gone and locked the thread now cos they cant handle it when people arent happy with stupid answers that dont answer the question. and made sarky remarks about people not being happy with the stupid answer of course Im not happy cos its NOT AN ANSWER. why cant they treat us like people instead of treating us like idiots youre dead right they should do things like this forum does.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

The official forum is unhappyPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:04 am    Subject: The official forum is unhappy Reply with quote

lol i see now that they locked the thread. that place can be brutal sometimes and its practically barren lately except for kilbs posting pigeons stuff.
kilbs

The official forum is unhappyPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:15 pm    Subject: The official forum is unhappy Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
except for kilbs posting pigeons stuff.

whats that saying. its a tough job but someones got to do it Big Grin
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

The official forum is unhappyPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:57 pm    Subject: The official forum is unhappy Reply with quote

kilbs wrote:
linkweed wrote:
except for kilbs posting pigeons stuff.

its a tough job but someones got to do it Big Grin

ya thats what i mean, no disrespect intended. not many people still post pics over there.
kilbs

The official forum is unhappyPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:09 pm    Subject: The official forum is unhappy Reply with quote

No worries mate thats how I thought you meant it Smile

nobody else posts anything hardly and when they do they only post the rubbish ones with dots and writing on and they come up wiht pr0n ads on. its only pigeon who bothers to do scans properly Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

The official forum is unhappyPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:16 pm    Subject: The official forum is unhappy Reply with quote

Now it's my turn to say "It's a tough job but someone's got to do it" Big Laugh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: