Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

The most Enormous book of Nuts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grendel

Contributions: 286

The most Enormous book of NutsPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:18 pm    Subject: The most Enormous book of Nuts Reply with quote

Look what I found:

"The Most Enormous Book of Nuts" on Amazon

Reading one user comments, there are three exclusive pic sets by Michelle Marsh, Sophie Howard aaaand... our Lucy. He says the Lucy set is the best of all three (duh!) and I'm wondering... any chance of seeing it?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

The most Enormous book of NutsPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:39 pm    Subject: The most Enormous book of Nuts Reply with quote

I shall order a copy tomorrow Smile

It looks quite old so it may well be that the pics have appeared elsewhere by now, but with second-hand copies available for the cost of only two issues of the magazine I think it's worth spending the money to find out Smile
paulb11

Contributions: 140

The most Enormous book of NutsPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:42 pm    Subject: The most Enormous book of Nuts Reply with quote

Think these are the pics, not 100% sure but 95%. So you can try before you buy!
Credit to as usual to original scanners etc.

Pigeon
Site Admin

The most Enormous book of NutsPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:31 pm    Subject: The most Enormous book of Nuts Reply with quote

Well done that man Thumb Up! you have confirmed my decision to buy, so HR versions will arrive in due course Smile

That set of Lucy in the office has always been a favourite of mine Smile
Dib

Contributions: 276

The most Enormous book of NutsPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:21 am    Subject: The most Enormous book of Nuts Reply with quote

Thank you for the scans.
Man... I really need to move to England.
Pigeon
Site Admin

The most Enormous book of NutsPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:42 pm    Subject: The most Enormous book of Nuts Reply with quote

...Aaaand here we jolly well go Smile my copy arrived today and it was definitely worth the purchase. They're not actually the set you posted, paulb - I guess those must be from another similarly-titled but different Nuts book. They're the set from which the pics that appeared in the Australian "Ralph" mag - I knew those had appeared before somewhere (the ones that weren't in Nuts mag, that is) but I couldn't work out where... well now I know Smile - were taken. Plus a few others in a big section of Lucy's column Big Smile all familiar and good, but not usually available in this sort of quality Smile

Many thanks to Grendel for posting the link because this book is most definitely worth the purchase Big Smile

If only they would present the pics in the mag like this - it's almost all one pic per page, nice and big, with no overlapping pics or overprinting and an absolute minimum of captions which are kept decently out of the way in the corner. That's the way to do it Big Smile these pics can be enjoyed straight away as they are, cut out of the book as is and stuck on the wall... unlike the magazine pics where there is a lot of work photoshopping off captions and overprinting before they are of "wall standard", and the quality suffers from the scan/edit/print process.

If only, too, Nuts would produce more things like this... and advertise the ones they do produce, instead of leaving them to be discovered by chance from forum posts two and a half years later.

It would be truly excellent if they did one which was just a "Nuts Big Book of Lucy" Big Grin - presented in the same excellent way as this one - and with all the truly outstanding material Lucy has produced for Nuts this year, there should be no difficulty in putting one together... there are, after all, literally thousands of superb pics of Lucy tantalisingly hanging around unseen from this year's Nuts shoots alone...

As for this one, well Amazon have plenty of stock so there's no need for anyone to miss out Big Smile

Clicky piccies:

Dib

Contributions: 276

The most Enormous book of NutsPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:57 am    Subject: The most Enormous book of Nuts Reply with quote

OMG!!!
OMG!!!
The pics are just amazing, thank you very very very much.

I want one copy of that too.
paulb11

Contributions: 140

The most Enormous book of NutsPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:44 am    Subject: The most Enormous book of Nuts Reply with quote

Guess my ones must be from the nearly identically titled 'big book of nuts" then.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

The most Enormous book of NutsPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:41 am    Subject: The most Enormous book of Nuts Reply with quote

Great pics pigeon
Chris

Contributions: 726

The most Enormous book of NutsPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:59 pm    Subject: The most Enormous book of Nuts Reply with quote

Love the second to last picture! Lucy (as most women) looks great in just high heels. Thumb Up!
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

The most Enormous book of NutsPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:58 pm    Subject: - Reply with quote

That last pic is awesome.

Lucy is wet in both ways.
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

The most Enormous book of NutsPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:00 pm    Subject: The most Enormous book of Nuts Reply with quote

cool
kiwi

Contributions: 160

The most Enormous book of NutsPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:33 pm    Subject: The most Enormous book of Nuts Reply with quote

paulb11 wrote:
Guess my ones must be from the nearly identically titled 'big book of nuts" then.
yeah your's is the 1st one nuts brought out in hardcover then "the most enormous" , i'm waiting for the humungus edition to come out Hehe
scorpion

Contributions: 85

The most Enormous book of NutsPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:51 pm    Subject: The most Enormous book of Nuts Reply with quote

Nice pics... Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: