Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

The Lucy GIF Thread.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tford

Contributions: 363

The Lucy GIF Thread.Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:36 am    Subject: The Lucy GIF Thread. Reply with quote

Tungsten

Contributions: 238

The Lucy GIF Thread.Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:28 pm    Subject: The Lucy GIF Thread. Reply with quote

Tungsten

Contributions: 238

The Lucy GIF Thread.Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:38 pm    Subject: The Lucy GIF Thread. Reply with quote

honeyeyes

Contributions: 13

The Lucy GIF Thread.Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:00 am    Subject: The Lucy GIF Thread. Reply with quote

Random_dude365 wrote:
This was always my favourite.

what video is this from?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

The Lucy GIF Thread.Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:24 am    Subject: The Lucy GIF Thread. Reply with quote

This one Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Michelle Marsh - Celebrity Snappers

eazy_g

Contributions: 400

The Lucy GIF Thread.Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:52 pm    Subject: The Lucy GIF Thread. Reply with quote

Here is one that I made for you guys

eazy_g

Contributions: 400

The Lucy GIF Thread.Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:24 am    Subject: The Lucy GIF Thread. Reply with quote

hotshot

Contributions: 49

The Lucy GIF Thread.Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:09 pm    Subject: The Lucy GIF Thread. Reply with quote

wow, nice
Left_Hander

Contributions: 44

The Lucy GIF Thread.Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:16 am    Subject: The Lucy GIF Thread. Reply with quote

That pool shoot was my favourite from her site. I remember when I found the video for it. Good times Smile
Holte139

Contributions: 17

The Lucy GIF Thread.Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:25 pm    Subject: The Lucy GIF Thread. Reply with quote

Left_Hander wrote:
That pool shoot was my favourite from her site. I remember when I found the video for it. Good times Smile

Is it from the first pool video or the second one? I've got the first one but don't recognise that bit.
Left_Hander

Contributions: 44

The Lucy GIF Thread.Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:50 am    Subject: The Lucy GIF Thread. Reply with quote

Holte139 wrote:
Left_Hander wrote:

Is it from the first pool video or the second one? I've got the first one but don't recognise that bit.

I'm not sure. This video (taking-a-dip-in-the-pool-lucy-pinder_redband Can't have the whole link on here! ~ P) looks like the one in the GIF but as you said, I don't think that bit is in it.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

The Lucy GIF Thread.Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:56 pm    Subject: The Lucy GIF Thread. Reply with quote

Thats the right video. It's just missing the first minute which is where the gif is taken from.
Holte139

The Lucy GIF Thread.Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:47 pm    Subject: The Lucy GIF Thread. Reply with quote

As great as Lucy's boobs are, I don't think the rest of her gets the attention she deserves...

Also, what shoot are gifs 3 and 4 from?
evoman91

Contributions: 39

The Lucy GIF Thread.Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:14 pm    Subject: The Lucy GIF Thread. Reply with quote

What shoot is 2 from!? Big Laugh
Holte139

The Lucy GIF Thread.Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:37 pm    Subject: The Lucy GIF Thread. Reply with quote

evoman91 wrote:
What shoot is 2 from!? Big Laugh

It's taken from a load of Lynx adverts that were filmed to go on TV but never got aired!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: