Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

The good old Days

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

The good old DaysPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:37 pm    Subject: The good old Days Reply with quote

Whilst browsing i came across this.

It took me straight back to the good old days and i can remember the excitment when i saw this, one of the first glimpses at what the bikinis, bras, hands etc had been hiding.

Here are a couple more

Also 2005

Sorry about the crap scan here, its all i have

I think i'm right in saying the above was printed in error by the daily star.

This is what should have been published

I actualy have a copy of the original purchased for the bargain price of 1 from ebay Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

The good old DaysPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:43 pm    Subject: Re: The good old Days Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
I think i'm right in saying the above was printed in error by the daily star.

I don't think it was an error, it was a deliberate photoshop... a ruddy awful one too, but it got a lot of people going Wry

I think in the original Lucy's bra/top had some sort of gauzy stuff between the strips of material. I'm not sure if I've got a copy... I'll have a rootle around later on and see if I can dig it up.
patriot

The good old DaysPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:47 pm    Subject: The good old Days Reply with quote

Cool Thumb Up!

I thought you would probably correct me, i was actually expecting some early nip slips from you aswell Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

The good old DaysPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:14 pm    Subject: The good old Days Reply with quote

Nip slips from me? But I'm a pigeon... Ah, you mean Lucy's Smile Well there's always the "classic Nipplegate pic"...

patriot

The good old DaysPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:32 pm    Subject: The good old Days Reply with quote

Oooooo, good call.
I forgot about that one Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

The good old DaysPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:41 pm    Subject: Re: The good old Days Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I think in the original Lucy's bra/top had some sort of gauzy stuff between the strips of material. I'm not sure if I've got a copy... I'll have a rootle around later on and see if I can dig it up.

Ah, I wasn't quite remembering it right... the one I was thinking of she had a more comprehensive top on altogether. Or else it's what she has around her waist in the other pic, but pulled up... hard to say given the bad quality of this pic. This is the best I've got for it... recovered from a scan (not mine) which was not only pretty ropy, but looked as if it had been taken after the newspaper had been used to wrap the chips...

...Got a slightly better version of the other one too... the non-nipples version, that is Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

The good old DaysPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:08 am    Subject: The good old Days Reply with quote

Ahaaa... thought I was missing something. So hard to index my collection in any meaningful and easily-searchable way - really I could do with a screen eight feet across to fit loads of thumbnails on Smile

I do have a slightly better one in relation to the dodgy-scan one... not the same pic, but the same shoot... unfortunately still not very good quality, but still interesting Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: