Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

The cost of glamour sites vs the old lads mags

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 983

The cost of glamour sites vs the old lads magsPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:49 pm    Subject: The cost of glamour sites vs the old lads mags Reply with quote

Not sure how much disposable income all you guys have but its very sad to see how expensive glamour sites have become compared to the old magazines

at the height of the lads mag era in say 2011, you could buy front or loaded.FHM, nuts and zoo for around 16-20 a month.....now only nuts and zoo were 80% topless or implied nude pics but that was a pretty good value for money. if you just purchased nuts and zoo that was 8 a month. (personally i purchased when i saw a good cover...so rarely spent 20 a month BUT i still have tons of pics and shoots that were brilliant and fun)

now there is the feee stuff on the net......granted LOADS of it but the paywalls protect their media quite well

the paysites are all over 15 per month with fairly regular updates and a link to social media.
for me MCG is best value as for 17 approx per month you get a variety of girls and shoots....vids as well. the girls can be fully naked, unlike in the lads mags
Stacey Poole website is good but more expensive.....i think most subscribers will be prepared to shell out but possibly a bit narked too

i think paying 15 for a website subscription would be a decent rate but then i dont understand the costs,overheads etc etc

any thoughts?
NB> no naked girls in this thread sadly and my prices quoted are from memory so may be wrong
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: