Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time?
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LucyPinderFanCFC

Contributions: 20

The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time?Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:35 am    Subject: The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time? Reply with quote

Morning guys,

Just sat here before work and wondered to myself, what do I consider to be the best photo of Lucy from her amazing collection.

Thought I would initiate this thread so that people could post their favourite photo or one they deem to be the best and give reasoning as to why.

I will be home around 7 pm this evening to include my addition but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's entry.

I know it's going to be difficult as there's so many that are contenders and a few do spring to mind but let's do this! Will it be a close up of Lucy's face? Her eyes? Her boobs? Maybe her bum?
Time will tell!

David
TMMTDTG_82

Contributions: 4

The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time?Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:03 pm    Subject: The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time? Reply with quote

Ooooh that's super difficult - these two have always been my faves..... a good combo of eyes, boobs, bump and face. A great tease Wink

At a real push... I'll take number 2. So hard!
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time?Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:49 pm    Subject: The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time? Reply with quote

These two come to mind:

High res versions:

http://i.imgur.com/yG6aHr2.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xf6fpJD.jpg
LucyPinderFanCFC

The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time?Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:37 pm    Subject: The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time? Reply with quote

One of the ones already posted are up there with my faves but I shan't say which just yet!

On my way home now so I'll make my additions in a bit. Come on guys lets get this thread going! There's thousands of photos to choose from, like a kid in a topless glamour model store

David
LucyPinderFanCFC

The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time?Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:20 pm    Subject: The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time? Reply with quote

I think these two speak volumes. They show her face off as flawless as it is, and those world class breasts really shine in the latter photo.

I welcome feedback on my choices
chris_croc

The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time?Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:30 pm    Subject: my faves Reply with quote

Great idea for a post. I have tried to upload my faves but it says I am not in user group to have permissions to do this :-(
timeleaper

Contributions: 64

The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time?Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:07 pm    Subject: The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time? Reply with quote

Epic post!!!!!!! Epic Thread!
My all time Favorite is the last Christmas the one we're she is holding hands with Holly. I cut the pic to just show Lucy and it's breathtaking! Her face so perfect goddesslike and body heavenly ! I would post it but I'm in my phone at work
timeleaper

The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time?Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:12 pm    Subject: The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time? Reply with quote

PS Lucypinderfan great choices two of my all time favs! Love that innocent expression in the lifeguard one and sexy lay me down www face on the second
scorpion

Contributions: 85

The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time?Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:52 am    Subject: The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time? Reply with quote

There's so many outstanding pictures of Lucy it's hard to pick just one... Hehe
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time?Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:47 am    Subject: The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time? Reply with quote

So tough to select just one Headache I can think of so many that highlight different aspects of her beauty but if I had to choose one I would pick this one:

Lucy looks so seductive in it and that pose!! It showcases what Lucy has been about.. beauty, sexiness and teasing all in one pic.
timeleaper

The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time?Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:49 am    Subject: The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time? Reply with quote

BaBaBooey wrote:
So tough to select just one Headache I can think of so many that highlight different aspects of her beauty but if I had to choose one I would pick this one:

Lucy looks so seductive in it and that pose!! It showcases what Lucy has been about.. beauty, sexiness and teasing all in one pic.

Amazing!!! Lucy looks totally nude here legs spread provicatively and face so beautiful. Almost looks like a playboy shoot. She should do playboy why wouldn't she? It would give her huge press!!
TMMTDTG_82

Contributions: 4

The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time?Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:58 am    Subject: The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time? Reply with quote

Nice selections LucyPinderFan - makes we want to flick back through the gallery and reconsider my favourites.

To be fair... loving all the choices so far.... let's keep it up!
LucyPinderFanCFC

The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time?Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:05 am    Subject: The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time? Reply with quote

Glad everyone is enjoying the thread! Who knows, there may be photos added that some of us might not have seen!

I'm going to upload some of my contenders tonight but looking forward to seeing how this thread progresses.

David
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 575

The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time?Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:42 pm    Subject: The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time? Reply with quote

this bikini set with the lilo was amazing....check the link

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=lucy+pinder+bikini+garden+lilo&view=detailv2&&id=13DA36C33F00096C941A3570500DE1F4C672FD01&selectedIndex=0&ccid=dYextteZ&simid=608013421042991182&thid=OIP.M7587b1b6d79929593fce7627d9bde396o0&ajaxhist=0[/url]
Melcin114

Contributions: 45

The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time?Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:06 pm    Subject: The Breast (aka Best) Lucy pinder photo of all time? Reply with quote

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/images/lucy-pinder/lucy-pinder-ice-magazine-00-00-0-gold-shoot-3-365.jpg

One of my favorite pics from early in her career, she looks good now but I am a boob man so I prefer Lucy back in her younger 32G days. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: