Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

The best of the mega tits
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 944

The best of the mega titsPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:58 am    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

Ok, so who was the best of the mega tits in the lads mag era, the candidates are:

Lucy P (lovely shape.....always looking good...nice areole)
Peta Todd (amazing...perky....short career but smoking)
Sophie Howard (almost drooling when she first arrived...wow)
Sammy Braddy (still not sure if implants followed by breast reduction or pregnancy issues but wow...kaboom)

AM not including Stacey Poole due to the fluctuations that have so dissapointed her fans, in her pomp she would be there in that top 5.

Jana Defi is a strong candidate too......those tits were just mmmm

Qualification is G cup plus...real size
EchelonV

Contributions: 32

The best of the mega titsPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:31 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

So no older girls? No Holly?

Of those I like short haired era Sammy Braddy the best. Huge tits maybe bigger than Sophie, also with huge areolas. She was perfect.
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 171

The best of the mega titsPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:34 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

I would have loved for Lucy to have shown off her perfect tits when she was at her bustiest here: http://i.imgur.com/XiJBoBd.jpg

I'm trying to remember what topless shoot had her boobs that big or close to it.

_

Last edited by BaBaBooey on Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
scorpion

Contributions: 92

The best of the mega titsPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:35 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

I would have Joey Fisher or Lucy Collett/Vixen somewhere in there
BritBabeFan

The best of the mega titsPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:31 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

the only reason joey isnt on that list, is this is mega tits that look great

i love joey and her tits are huge but they arent the best looking tits, when the standards are as high as pinder,todd,howard and braddy.

profile view for mega boobs is important and joeys have a lot less volume on the side view

holly isnt included as her boobs arent a G cup
Lucy Vixen isnt included for same reason
Melcin114

Contributions: 46

The best of the mega titsPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:34 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

Lucy's boobs are still look good but I am a boob man so I prefer her back in her younger 32G days Wink
phantomas

Contributions: 516

The best of the mega titsPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:34 am    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
the only reason joey isnt on that list, is this is mega tits that look great

i love joey and her tits are huge but they arent the best looking tits, when the standards are as high as pinder,todd,howard and braddy.

profile view for mega boobs is important and joeys have a lot less volume on the side view

Peta and Sammy had spectacular boobs in their prime time, but I have to disagree with you, Joey's boobs are comparable with these 2 girls when it comes to volume and firmness. I would even say that Sammy is not even worthy to be in this top because her boobs were impressive for just 2 years or even less, than she start fluctuating so much and now she lost all her boobage from the past. Stacey and Joey have to be here, despite Stacey's last year (man, she was the top of the models when it comes to boobs in 2014 and 2015!). Joey's boobs are just to impressive to be forgotten, I like the shape of her boobs and her nipples and she is top class model, like Pinder and Sophie Howard or Peta Todd.

Last edited by phantomas on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
phantomas

Contributions: 516

The best of the mega titsPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:55 am    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

Oh, and a word about Lucy P boobs: her first years were crazy, but it took too much time to do topless and her huge boobs slowly started to shrink, so despite the fact that Lucy had probably the most acknowledged pair of boobs in UK, her boobs were really impressive in terms of volume and size especially because of her cleavage in the period were she did'nt do topless. So, Lucy's tits are for me the best when it comes to their shape, but models like Sophie Howard, Stacey Poole or Joey Fisher clearly have more massive boobs. I remember a pic from the nuts anniversary in (2014?), when she was close to Stacey and Joey and that, for me, was the moment when I finally realized that Lucy's boobs were overemphasized, but even so she still looked sexy and her boobs seemed pretty big, probably the shape of her tits save her from an unbearable loss in front of her younger colleagues. Hehe
BritBabeFan

The best of the mega titsPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:59 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

i know the pic you mean, that brilliant naked line up from the nuts 500th issue, where you had three of the hottest girls in glam....all mega titted...lucy...stacey and joey

we lost a lot from those mags folding...think how many more weekly shoots we would have had in last 2 years...from both nuts and zoo

now we pay more or try and find some free pics.....
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 549

The best of the mega titsPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:29 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

Really

On 1st May 2014, Collett took part in a Freya bra fitting demonstration and posted an Instagram photo declaring her bra size to be 30GG. Collett has since gained a significant amount of weight, with a resultant further expansion of her chest. Promotional material issued in January 2016 by the lingerie manufacturer Tutti Rouge, for whom she has been modelling, indicated her bra size has increased to 34GG.[11] In a response by Lucy to another lingerie blogger on Instagram in January 2016, she revealed that due to her continued weight gain she was now a HH cup.[12] In another Instagram response to another lingerie blogger on 19th December 2016, Lucy confirmed her bra size was now 34J.[13]
seckrets

Contributions: 15

The best of the mega titsPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:59 am    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

I agree, just looking at Lucy's they're bigger than a G. Also, Holly should be in this as she's a 30H, as she posted on her onlyfans.
AirJordanFan93

The best of the mega titsPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:39 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

seckrets wrote:
I agree, just looking at Lucy's they're bigger than a G. Also, Holly should be in this as she's a 30H, as she posted on her onlyfans.
Yep like the Boobpedia article reads she has stated her bra size several times the last few years. Surely she has the biggest boobs of the mainstream glam models. Joey is probably the only one who could catch her.
Beerlover

Contributions: 1499

The best of the mega titsPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:56 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

Nobody has such epic wonderful and well shaped boobs like Lucy Pinder.

BritBabeFan

The best of the mega titsPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:06 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

thats odd, cos Hollys dont look that big compared to the others,. while Lucy Vs dont look as impressive due to the fact she is so much larger overall

i sometimes doubt the sizes these girls come up with......i think a lot of it is fake.....
AirJordanFan93

The best of the mega titsPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:55 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
thats odd, cos Hollys dont look that big compared to the others,. while Lucy Vs dont look as impressive due to the fact she is so much larger overall

i sometimes doubt the sizes these girls come up with......i think a lot of it is fake.....
I doubt if the sizes are actually coming from lingerie fittings that the numbers are BS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: