Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

The best of the mega tits
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 539

The best of the mega titsPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:51 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
really? she still does gym and eats well?
Yes she does.
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 125

The best of the mega titsPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:01 am    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

Pinders tits were never THAT big. A combo of push up bras and such like made the tits look bigger in her pre topless days.And when they eventually came out, it said it all and they were half the size I was expecting!

If you want Lucy at her peak then the NUTS "Lucy Pinder nude in the bedroom" vids are the ones to pour over.Lucy was super curvy, super sexy and super titted.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 877

The best of the mega titsPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:56 am    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

She was deffo a G cup when she was first discovered on bournemouth beach in 2003 and they were a good size all the way through

I guess by mega i mean G cup

Agnetis Miracle, Antonella Kahlo, Rachel Aldana and other models are what you could call mega mega....

G cup for me is the standard big size during the lads mag era and became almost common

to think Kelly Brook was huge when she came along in 1996 with E/F cup....a decade later it was F=G cup + as standard
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 539

The best of the mega titsPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:01 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
She was deffo a G cup when she was first discovered on bournemouth beach in 2003 and they were a good size all the way through

Agnetis Miracle, Antonella Kahlo, Rachel Aldana and other models are what you could call mega mega....

G cup for me is the standard big size during the lads mag era and became almost common

to think Kelly Brook was huge when she came along in 1996 with E/F cup....a decade later it was F=G cup + as standard
Kelly Brook was also 17 I think in 1996.

Terri Jane comes to mind as mega-boobed though she didn't do glam stuff. But very similar to Leanne Crow (Minus all the cosmetic work)
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 125

The best of the mega titsPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:29 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

I don't think she was a G Cup....tit sizes are grossly exaggerated as we know. As i said I think the Bedroom Shoot was probably Lucy at her prime in the case of her tits. Immense.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 877

The best of the mega titsPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:37 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

i agree about tit size exaggeration, though she didnt do any topless in 2003 the year where she was huge and as we all know....boobs can be made to look bigger in tops and bras...so i may be wrong

certainly many a spaniels ear is disguised by push up bras or halterneck bikinis

just wish stacey poole would gain some more titweight....she is ending up in the almost E cup territory now...small for her!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: