Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

The best of the mega tits
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scorpion

Contributions: 91

The best of the mega titsPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:38 am    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

Even though she's retired how about some love for Beth Lily... Thumb Up!
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 877

The best of the mega titsPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:09 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

i think some are correct and some arent air jordan

so many models seem to be like 28FF....the smallest back size and largest cup size selected for effect

while Vixen has big tits...they have never looked as big as they are alleged to be.....i would have thought now she is 13 stone, they would be even bigger but they arent...not in my opinion anyway
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 539

The best of the mega titsPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:13 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
i think some are correct and some arent air jordan

so many models seem to be like 28FF....the smallest back size and largest cup size selected for effect

while Vixen has big tits...they have never looked as big as they are alleged to be.....i would have thought now she is 13 stone, they would be even bigger but they arent...not in my opinion anyway
Her boobs aren't going to get to Leanne Crow size its just not in her genetics as well which would play a massive part in this.
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 164

The best of the mega titsPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:18 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

anyone remember Saskia Clarke? She had huge boobs but I dont think she had many shoots.

BobJonz1

Contributions: 54

The best of the mega titsPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:53 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

Wow! Saskia had an INCREDIBLE pair! I think she may have gotten them reduced though sadly. But awesome while they were there!

Also--110% agree with the earlier comment in praise of Beth! Such a great combo of angel face and devil body!
BritBabeFan

The best of the mega titsPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:23 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

saskia was a goddess......came along just at the right moment on B*g Br*ther as the mega tit revolution started with pinder, todd, howard etc

lovely shape and size but yes reduced now!
phantomas

Contributions: 472

The best of the mega titsPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:35 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

BobJonz1 wrote:
Wow! Saskia had an INCREDIBLE pair! I think she may have gotten them reduced though sadly. But awesome while they were there!

Also--110% agree with the earlier comment in praise of Beth! Such a great combo of angel face and devil body!

She could have been a greater model. Her tits were HUGE and she had a nice face and body after all. Sadly, she took the path of a tabloid and show girl rather than modelling in the proper way.

BritBabeFan

The best of the mega titsPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:48 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

totally agree...we are talking mega tits here.....but she only modelled after CBB for about a year

thats a great pic, great looking chick

i hope we get a new huge titted babe in 2017....scour the net lads...lets find one!
BritBabeFan

The best of the mega titsPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:50 am    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

i think it should be our mission to try and find a new mega tit glam model for 2017...or more

main criteria :

G cup +
Natural
attractive but doesnt have to be stunning
larger size ok ( as long as not lucy vixen size)
AirJordanFan93

The best of the mega titsPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:54 am    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
i think it should be our mission to try and find a new mega tit glam model for 2017...or more

main criteria :

G cup +
Natural
attractive but doesnt have to be stunning
larger size ok ( as long as not lucy vixen size)
Oh look your taking more shots at Lucy
BritBabeFan

The best of the mega titsPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:12 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

..i think shes a great gal, just not my type at that weight

i like curvier, thats for sure, just not that big

she is a sexy woman though and just cos i dont like her doesnt mean she isnt one of the top models of the last decade

for me the special thing about a girl with mega titts is the whole package....very hard to find....but some great girls have appeared in last decade or so
AirJordanFan93

The best of the mega titsPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:31 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
..i think shes a great gal, just not my type at that weight

i like curvier, thats for sure, just not that big

she is a sexy woman though and just cos i dont like her doesnt mean she isnt one of the top models of the last decade

for me the special thing about a girl with mega titts is the whole package....very hard to find....but some great girls have appeared in last decade or so
You along with lolsmasher have been two of the more diplomatic people on here in regards to her weight. But it feels your comments in this thread feel like slight jabs toward her. You claim she is one of the top tier models of the last decade but didn't even include her in your initial list of mega boobed models even though based on her current measurements she has the biggest boobs out of the mainstream well known models. You say you want a larger model and out of all the glam models who has flown the flag for such a woman to attempt to enter the industry in the first place.

(I exclude Leanne Crow since she was never in the lads mags and her classsification as a "Glam Model" isn't 100%)
BritBabeFan

The best of the mega titsPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:57 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

i guess i never had her down as "mega titted" before but you are the expert on Lucy, so it looks like she is in that category now

her appeal back in the day for me was the fact she is very pretty and good fun. the sad thing was that she was clearly dieting down to that 8 or 9 stone figure she had then and nobody wants that

i remember seeing claire from steps on CBB....she was tiny when she was in that rubbish band but now she like size 16 and i thought...how sad she was made to diet down to nothing
AirJordanFan93

The best of the mega titsPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:09 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
i guess i never had her down as "mega titted" before but you are the expert on Lucy, so it looks like she is in that category now

her appeal back in the day for me was the fact she is very pretty and good fun. the sad thing was that she was clearly dieting down to that 8 or 9 stone figure she had then and nobody wants that

i remember seeing claire from steps on CBB....she was tiny when she was in that rubbish band but now she like size 16 and i thought...how sad she was made to diet down to nothing
I am fairly certain Claire from Steps dieted back down to her former skinny frame the last couple years. But there was a period where she was embracing the whole plus size thing.

Lucy was pretty much under eating an over exercising which is the best and most simple way to put it. It made her miserable which is what led to her getting to the size she is at now. The size she has been at since mid 2015 is the size she seems most happy with. Her weight has gone up and down like any normal persons would over that period as well. I think people have this idea she doesn't work out anymore and just eats crappy food which if people paid attention to her social media would know that is not the case.

I guess 2012-2014 Lucy wouldn't be in the mega titted category but 2015 and onward Lucy certainly is. I don't think it helped her last few Zoo shoots didn't really do her justice either. I think her 2nd last Zoo shoot from September 2015 was heavily edited as well. But her Christmas 2015 cover was easily a much better example of her current size.
BritBabeFan

The best of the mega titsPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:19 pm    Subject: The best of the mega tits Reply with quote

really? she still does gym and eats well?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: