Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

The 17th kind
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saintness

Contributions: 56

The 17th kindPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:44 am    Subject: The 17th kind Reply with quote

I liked that interview, Lucy was quite lively and entertaining in it. I might just have to watch the movie itself and see what Lucy's mysterious "one line" is...
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

The 17th kindPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:12 pm    Subject: The 17th kind Reply with quote

One line for a full length film is so ridiculous it's almost sad. At least she looks good in the role, maybe her facial expressions alone are fantastic and do this role justice.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

The 17th kindPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:29 pm    Subject: The 17th kind Reply with quote

It's not a full length film, it's a 30 minute short, but even so it's disappointing that she only has one line in this after the 3 or 4 that she had in SvW
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

The 17th kindPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:35 am    Subject: The 17th kind Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Video: Lucy Pinder talks about "The 17th Kind"

It is good that Lucy says she thinks she will have more acting roles in the coming year, it will be interesting to see what happens.

It is however somewhat disappointing that the release date for this movie seems to be "forever tomorrow". It was originally supposed to be released in August 2014; now they are saying "early 2015" and being indefinite about that.
Pinderlust

The 17th kindPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:13 pm    Subject: The 17th kind Reply with quote

I wish that I was as optimistic as you dear Pigeon!

This interview is from about a year ago and since then we have only known Lucy to have got one more part in "Age of Kill" (which I believe wrapped about a month or two ago). Lucy should be (and deserves to be) getting more parts than this.

After all, she lost her part a couple of years back in "Vendetta" to Roxanne McKee, a much more established actress, so I hope this sort of thing doesn't keep repeating...
Pigeon
Site Admin

The 17th kindPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:41 am    Subject: The 17th kind Reply with quote

You're calling me an optimist? >checks local air traffic control for reports of airborne pigs< Hehe

Lucy was screwed over with Vendetta, if you remember - mismanaged/double-booked, did not turn up to filming session, result: part reallocated to someone who did not disrupt their schedule. Which is understandable, even if it does suck. But in the light of that, her part in Age of Kill has a greater significance in that it demonstrates that they still consider her worth bothering with.

I have always thought that there is a place for Lucy on screen, indeed that is part of the reason behind me setting this site up in the first place. But as I've said before it won't just fall into her lap in the way her modelling success did. It will require some effort to make it happen, both from Lucy herself and from her management. The real question is whether or not that will be forthcoming.
Pigeon
Site Admin

The 17th kindPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:46 pm    Subject: The 17th kind Reply with quote

http://www.fansshare.com/news/british-model-lucy-pinder-to-do-more-acting-work-in-future/
snowflake

Contributions: 663

The 17th kindPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:49 am    Subject: The 17th kind Reply with quote

This site doesn't seem to be a an official reference. There's no author, no source, no interview, only speculation like we does on the forums. Wry
I'm sure the author wrote it in allusion with her recent hollywoodian company in LA.
I think we are all still waiting an official statement about the turning of her career... Roll Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

The 17th kindPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:17 pm    Subject: The 17th kind Reply with quote

Yeah, it looks as if they've got it from reading this thread and looking up "Age of Kill" on IMDB Hehe
snowflake

Contributions: 663

The 17th kindPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:00 am    Subject: The 17th kind Reply with quote

EXACTLY!! Hehe
Pinderlust

The 17th kindPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:29 pm    Subject: The 17th kind Reply with quote

Has anyone actually seen this film yet?

How difficult can it be to get this on VOD services or to press a few DVD disks?

The distributors will easily get their money back as the film has significant cult potential and has had very good word of mouth online and a very healthy IMDB score in the high 8s.
Pinderlust

The 17th kindPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:43 pm    Subject: The 17th kind Reply with quote

I saw it the other night, good little film (28 mins) and available to buy for $5 (5 dollars) link info here:

https://www.reelhouse.org/loosecanon/the-seventeenth-kind

Try to get the mega bundle if you can as more bts videos are included in the $5.

Lucy doesn't have much to do in it, but she's fine with what she does and is on the screen for more time than any of her other films so far.

Roll on "Warrior Savitri" ...
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

The 17th kindPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:05 pm    Subject: The 17th kind Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:
I saw it the other night, good little film (28 mins) and available to buy for $5 (5 dollars) link info here:

https://www.reelhouse.org/loosecanon/the-seventeenth-kind

Try to get the mega bundle if you can as more bts videos are included in the $5.

Lucy doesn't have much to do in it, but she's fine with what she does and is on the screen for more time than any of her other films so far.

Roll on "Warrior Savitri" ...

28 mins? I knew it was going to be short, but that's shorter than I expected. I guess I'll be watching it sometime this week. Did Lucy only have one line or something like that?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: