Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

tanned Lucy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2013arthus

Contributions: 180

tanned LucyPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:16 am    Subject: tanned Lucy Reply with quote

guys, how much you people like tanning ?? i don't like it much, so when i see Lucy tanned herself i can't like it that much. Lucy looks more sexy and hot without tan. don't you think?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

tanned LucyPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:11 pm    Subject: tanned Lucy Reply with quote

I think a tan suits her very well, she shows the same sort of beauty as Indian girls - indeed people do occasionally wonder if she is part Indian (she isn't). Pale doesn't suit her as well as it does some other brunettes - Emma Glover for instance carries the pale look a lot better than Lucy does.

Though of course the photography makes a difference as well. Your avatar for instance, from the Anna Fowler set, works very well indeed - but then Anna Fowler is a rather exceptional photographer for this sort of thing, she understands light in the artistic sense a lot better than most of them do and she can produce very natural and good-looking photos of Lucy that work with her not having a tan rather than ignoring it like most of them do.
2013arthus

tanned LucyPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:51 am    Subject: tanned Lucy Reply with quote

yeah, good to know. but i'd rather worship Her without tan Big Grin
snowflake

Contributions: 663

tanned LucyPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:04 pm    Subject: tanned Lucy Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Though of course the photography makes a difference as well. Your avatar for instance, from the Anna Fowler set, works very well indeed - but then Anna Fowler is a rather exceptional photographer for this sort of thing, she understands light in the artistic sense a lot better than most of them do and she can produce very natural and good-looking photos of Lucy that work with her not having a tan rather than ignoring it like most of them do.

Love I very enjoy Anna Fowler set and particulary the pic of 2013arthus 'avatar: we can see a very nice worked side of Lucy. Perhaps, herself doesn't prefer these pics cos they represent too much her reality Hehe , however so magnificient, that she has a personnal problem to treat with (again an exemple of inter-relation between personnal and professionnal aspects). Roll Eyes

Personnaly, I like tanned Lucy when the context is adapted, when it's not excessive like with UV or tanning cream.
I'm surprised that you don't prefer pale look, Pigeon, cos you often prefer the very classy english look. Big Grin

Last edited by snowflake on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
2013arthus

tanned LucyPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:36 pm    Subject: tanned Lucy Reply with quote

'classy english look' , exactly Thumb Up! thats the word um looking for. i just love that look of her Love
snowflake

tanned LucyPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 pm    Subject: tanned Lucy Reply with quote

You wrote that your location is Bengladesh... Does pale look represent for you a kind of sexual exotism, or rather something in rapport with a perception of purity and beauty?... Scratch Chin
2013arthus

tanned LucyPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:17 pm    Subject: tanned Lucy Reply with quote

its Bangladesh Roll Eyes and what i mean is her beauty Thumb Up!
snowflake

tanned LucyPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:01 am    Subject: tanned Lucy Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Love I very enjoy Anna Fowler set and particulary the pic of 2013arthus 'avatar: we can see a very nice worked side of Lucy. Perhaps, herself doesn't prefer these pics cos they represent too much her reality Hehe , however so magnificient, that she has a personnal problem to treat with.

Shock You will smile: Lucy put pics of Anna Fowler shoot at the top of her favourite pics in the portfolio of lucypinder.info. (!!!)
They are ones of the best natural and sensitive pics of her, and then it's in contradiction with her words in the Nuts interview...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: