Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Tamazin's site
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 877

Tamazin's sitePosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:45 pm    Subject: Tamazin's site Reply with quote

new gallery on tamazins site

pasties on nips and some poses dont work but when she is smiling, they really do work......early days to say if the shoots will get better and this shoot did take a good 10 days to release it seems

body looks hot.....some razor rash down below....boobs are great.......maybe not as big as i expected when out of push up bras and tops but still good
phantomas

Contributions: 472

Tamazin's sitePosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:11 pm    Subject: Tamazin's site Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

pasties on nips and some poses dont work but when she is smiling, they really do work......early days to say if the shoots will get better and this shoot did take a good 10 days to release it seems

body looks hot.....some razor rash down below....boobs are great.......maybe not as big as i expected when out of push up bras and tops but still good

As long as nipples are covered... she is not interesting for me. I will support her career when she will respect it, because is not fair for other girls in this industry to fund a girl that is covering her nipples, and pay the same amount or less to the girls that are showing us there boobs. Tamazin has to grow up fast, otherwise she will fade away fast. I feel that it will be unfair to subscribe to tamazin site and pay her for almost nothing, and in the same time paying for Mel D site where she does a nice job, exposing her body as a real glam model. I would prefer to double my money for the few girls that are still doing a good job, than pay for a fake topless model.
BobJonz1

Contributions: 56

Tamazin's sitePosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:25 am    Subject: Tamazin's site Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

As long as nipples are covered... she is not interesting for me. I will support her career when she will respect it, because is not fair for other girls in this industry to fund a girl that is covering her nipples, and pay the same amount or less to the girls that are showing us there boobs. Tamazin has to grow up fast, otherwise she will fade away fast. I feel that it will be unfair to subscribe to tamazin site and pay her for almost nothing, and in the same time paying for Mel D site where she does a nice job, exposing her body as a real glam model. I would prefer to double my money for the few girls that are still doing a good job, than pay for a fake topless model.

Hopefully, the nip slips in her shower video point her in the direction of just getting them out properly. They look spectacular and I'm pretty sure she's WELL aware of that, so I don't think confidence has anything to do with anything. It's entirely about hoping the tease brings more viewers and subscribers at this point.
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 126

Tamazin's sitePosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:02 am    Subject: Tamazin's site Reply with quote

BobJonz1 wrote:
phantomas wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

Hopefully, the nip slips in her shower video point her in the direction of just getting them out properly. They look spectacular and I'm pretty sure she's WELL aware of that, so I don't think confidence has anything to do with anything. It's entirely about hoping the tease brings more viewers and subscribers at this point.

There is no pay day for the tease; Pinder did this a decade ago, it will never happen again.

Won't be paying Tamazin NOT show me her tits.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 877

Tamazin's sitePosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:24 am    Subject: Tamazin's site Reply with quote

not sure why the website is so slow to upload....staceys site has had 2 shoots and 2 vids since late may, all we have on tamazins is some selfies and one shoot

would be good if damien morley had a multi account subscription....i would then maybe sub to Fiona Siciliano and Tamazin and Stacey

Right now Staceys site is great...Tamazins less so

how i wish we had the lads mags back and weekly shoots for cheaper prices
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: