Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Tamazin's site
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantomas

Contributions: 480

Tamazin's sitePosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:10 pm    Subject: Tamazin's site Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
who is the blonde with the great butt?

I assume that she is Lana Parker...
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 126

Tamazin's sitePosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:01 pm    Subject: Tamazin's site Reply with quote

Yes Tamazin needs to get her tits out properly, the nipples need to be out. There will be no big money grand unveiling like there was for Lucy Pinder.

May as well shut the website now - the internet is full of tits, how many people are going to pay, not to see them?

Not me Ms Crossman.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 912

Tamazin's sitePosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:38 pm    Subject: Tamazin's site Reply with quote

i am not too bothered about nipples being covered....if the tits are huge....same effect nips covered or not

havent subscribed to site yet, might wait to see what the general opinion on the forum is in next few weeks

trout pout? hmmm....ive seen worse, not a problem for me..
DamienMorley

Contributions: 44

Tamazin's sitePosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:46 am    Subject: Tamazin's site Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:
Yes Tamazin needs to get her tits out properly, the nipples need to be out. There will be no big money grand unveiling like there was for Lucy Pinder.

May as well shut the website now - the internet is full of tits, how many people are going to pay, not to see them?

Not me Ms Crossman.

I couldn't disagree more.
phantomas

Tamazin's sitePosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:49 am    Subject: Tamazin's site Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
i am not too bothered about nipples being covered....if the tits are huge....same effect nips covered or not

havent subscribed to site yet, might wait to see what the general opinion on the forum is in next few weeks

trout pout? hmmm....ive seen worse, not a problem for me..

I think nipples are very important when it comes to boobs! Not just the size matters, but also the shape of the boobs and the shape of the nipples! Boobs are fully boobs only if they have nipples, so covering them will not work for me! I will not subscribe unless she will uncover her nipples.
BritBabeFan

Tamazin's sitePosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:48 am    Subject: Tamazin's site Reply with quote

nipples are important....of course but you can have sexy pics with pasties on i mean that nude pic with mel and stacey is gorge....check out her lovely arms....butt...thighs....tummmy.....and 95% of her boobs

i do see the point if money is tight and guys dont wanna shell out, on the other side of it
phantomas

Tamazin's sitePosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:01 am    Subject: Tamazin's site Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
nipples are important....of course but you can have sexy pics with pasties on i mean that nude pic with mel and stacey is gorge....check out her lovely arms....butt...thighs....tummmy.....and 95% of her boobs

i do see the point if money is tight and guys dont wanna shell out, on the other side of it

That pic with Tamaizn,Stacey and Mel was superb indeed, but for a long run I will not pay for covered nipples...
BritBabeFan

Tamazin's sitePosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:45 am    Subject: Tamazin's site Reply with quote

just subscribed to Tamazins site....will give it a few months and see how it goes....not too bothered about pasties.....tit size is my attraction

will keep you guys posted on how good the site is
KungFury

Contributions: 79

Tamazin's sitePosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:11 pm    Subject: Tamazin's site Reply with quote

I don't mind, its up to the model if she wants to expose her boobs or not. Like I said sometimes it's good to use your imagination. As long as the shoots are great and she's sexy, that's all I care about. Smile
BritBabeFan

Tamazin's sitePosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:38 pm    Subject: Tamazin's site Reply with quote

my first comments on the site are that obviously its new, so not much content but quality is good. the galleries are set on by page numbers, unlike with staceys site. some really hot self shot pics and tamazin clearly has what it takes to be a top bigtit model

i guess she isnt comfy doing full topless but she is implied nude in many pics and thats hot

how old is she i wonder?
deux_anges

Contributions: 9

Tamazin's sitePosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:13 pm    Subject: Height? Reply with quote

Does anyone know how tall she is? It's quite hard to tell from these photos but others from her social media make me think she is quite petite (except up top, obviously).

DA
BritBabeFan

Tamazin's sitePosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:30 am    Subject: Tamazin's site Reply with quote

well in the pic with mel and stacey, she looks smaller than both and i think stacey is only 5'5...so i think she must be 5'3 or 5'4

she has that lovely petite curvy look definately and apparently is an H cup bra size
donbalon

Contributions: 178

Tamazin's sitePosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:27 am    Subject: Re: Height? Reply with quote

deux_anges wrote:
Does anyone know how tall she is? It's quite hard to tell from these photos but others from her social media make me think she is quite petite (except up top, obviously).

DA

She stands 5' 4" and measures 32GG-25-34, according to her profile page on GirlManagement.

As this pic shows, she's a neat little package of T&A....

This pic confirms her potential as a topless model, but so far she hasn't displayed her tits fully....
BritBabeFan

Tamazin's sitePosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:19 pm    Subject: Tamazin's site Reply with quote

lovely little package of T n A...just what we all need
donbalon

Contributions: 178

Tamazin's sitePosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:33 pm    Subject: Tamazin's site Reply with quote

Pretty face also (though it's not the feature I noticed first.... Spinning Eyes )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: