Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Tamazin Crossman
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1110

Tamazin CrossmanPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:34 pm    Subject: Tamazin Crossman Reply with quote

more tammiflesh foir you

i dont mind if nips arent out as with these HD vids you get so much curve....thigh....arms..boobshape.all lovely female detail in HD....the video this cap came from had me feeling faint hahaha

all the pores and hairs on the skin....blotches and wobbles..superb

https://ibb.co/f34kfG
BritBabeFan

Tamazin CrossmanPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:41 pm    Subject: Tamazin Crossman Reply with quote

one more for you

https://ibb.co/nfovfG

i see this as the holy grail....round big tits....the ultimate WOW moment

whether she shows nips or not, Tamazin has IT....
phantomas

Contributions: 603

Tamazin CrossmanPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:28 pm    Subject: Tamazin Crossman Reply with quote

Such a babe... such a shame that she still covers those nipples

BritBabeFan

Tamazin CrossmanPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:15 pm    Subject: Tamazin Crossman Reply with quote

just love her curves and nice round shoulders....she could be tje joint star of 2018 with fiona siciliano now stacey is on the wane!

lovely pic here....lipstick looks fab and the a**e curve is lovely too...

https://ibb.co/kpRJib
hiyaz

Contributions: 5

Tamazin CrossmanPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:41 am    Subject: Tamazin Crossman Reply with quote

Is there really some extra incentive for her not showing nips? I'm all for "leaving it up to the imagination", but she's got everything else hanging out, and I know what nipples look like. All systems are a go...ready for liftoff!!!
phantomas

Tamazin CrossmanPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:28 am    Subject: Tamazin Crossman Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
just love her curves and nice round shoulders....she could be tje joint star of 2018 with fiona siciliano now stacey is on the wane!

lovely pic here....lipstick looks fab and the a**e curve is lovely too...

https://ibb.co/kpRJib

O, I know what you mean Hehe

Tam is such a beautiful girl, she has all it takes to become a legend in this bussines, but she needs to give it all to her subcribers!
Crespo86

Contributions: 14

Tamazin CrossmanPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:03 pm    Subject: Tamazin Crossman Reply with quote

I cancelled today my subscription to Tam website and sent her a tweet explaining why.

She is stunning model and so beautiful girl, and I will wait for her full topless to admire those wonderful tits, then will return to renew membership to her website!
thefeeder

Contributions: 34

Tamazin CrossmanPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:20 am    Subject: Tamazin Crossman Reply with quote

Same here, Crespo. Also canceled my sub to Mel D's site. I'm dome with Morley's sites for the time being.
Not because of the girls, mind you. They are beautiful, but mainly because the price they ask isn't worth it. Same sets, same ideas, same boring angels. Don't even get me started on the videos...
And lately, they ALL seem bored. Even Mel, who usually gives a show. Tam usually doesn't smile much, but in her latest sets she seems bored and not really into it.
Compare all that to sites like MCG, TIS, SG- who at least has a lot more variety and their sets and vidz are almost never boring or bland- Morley's sites are really not worth it. It's a waste of time, money and beautiful models.
phantomas

Tamazin CrossmanPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:37 am    Subject: Tamazin Crossman Reply with quote

thefeeder wrote:
Same here, Crespo. Also canceled my sub to Mel D's site. I'm dome with Morley's sites for the time being.
Not because of the girls, mind you. They are beautiful, but mainly because the price they ask isn't worth it. Same sets, same ideas, same boring angels. Don't even get me started on the videos...
And lately, they ALL seem bored. Even Mel, who usually gives a show. Tam usually doesn't smile much, but in her latest sets she seems bored and not really into it.
Compare all that to sites like MCG, TIS, SG- who at least has a lot more variety and their sets and vidz are almost never boring or bland- Morley's sites are really not worth it. It's a waste of time, money and beautiful models.

A waste Especially of beautiful models... I still pay for Sammy Braddy's and Fiona S,and I've resubscribed for Mel's site but I dont know how long I will keep paying for Morely's content. Last year he had a period when he seemed to incorporate more of the ideas vehiculated on this forum, but he drop the ball once again quickly and the videos are again boring, repetitive and so forth. The only positive thing from the last 2 or months is the lingerie that the girls used for some of the shots...
KungFury

Contributions: 224

Tamazin CrossmanPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:00 pm    Subject: Tamazin Crossman Reply with quote

I haven’t subscribed to Morley’s sites, think his work is boring imo. Their better photographers out there for these models to go to. Glamour James is a good one, and seems like a nice guy too.
BritBabeFan

Tamazin CrossmanPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:58 pm    Subject: Tamazin Crossman Reply with quote

morley sites need more content....more interaction

although i have some sympathy on costs as they are glossy high standard model shoots and vids

however nuts and zoo would cost maybe £8-12 for 4 issues each.a month..wall to wall tits and gorge birds...one of these websites costs nearly twice that for less content....grrrr

i really miss those lads mags and at times i took them for granted!
yeismeload

Contributions: 6

Tamazin CrossmanPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:14 am    Subject: Tam Reply with quote

Any new stuff of this babe lately?
BritBabeFan

Tamazin CrossmanPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:46 am    Subject: Tamazin Crossman Reply with quote

nice set on her site.......naked......but no full frontal

she has that petite girl sexiness about her does Tammy...and nice big ol titties....though i dont think they are as big as advertised...more like an E CUp
meshigene

Contributions: 22

Tamazin CrossmanPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:52 pm    Subject: Tamazin Crossman Reply with quote

huh, they seemed like Fs or Gs at least to me in the previous set, did they get smaller? either way, I like shape more than size, and Tam's got lots upon lots of it. besides the whole full package.

and did she finally get them out in the latest set? 'cause the pic above would look beyond awesome without those nasty pasties.
BritBabeFan

Tamazin CrossmanPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:42 pm    Subject: Tamazin Crossman Reply with quote

i guess i'm getting crapper at bra sizes then maybe

i remember searching a glam model site for G+ cup sizes a few years ago and i kept getting saggy gnat bites every time...boobs that barely looked like a C CUp

i blame the internet, cos every JJ cup cutie you come accross distorts your vision...hahahaha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: