Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:37 pm    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

It's been noted once or twice on here before that Lucy has a considerable degree of artistic talent...

Well now we have further proof Big Grin - a self portrait by the lady herself Thumb Up!

Not only that, but out of all the drawings of Lucy I've seen her own is far and away the best Big Smile (I'm sure Luis and Marv won't take that amiss!)

This is a truly excellent work, Lucy most definitely has talent in this field... as she does in anything else she puts her mind to. Is there anything this genius lady can't do?

I just wish my ability to express appreciation for her work came anywhere near Lucy's own ability to produce such a cracking drawing Big Grin

Pigeon
Site Admin

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:57 pm    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

... Lucy says she loves drawing Ursula Andress... and there's me thinking it was Lucy herself from the old Dr No shoot. Maybe I'm not so familiar with how UA looks... but it looks very like Lucy to me!
luis enrique ramos

Contributions: 26

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:05 pm    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

I love my muse so much, I love his talent, it's inspiring that if self-portrait, I am eager to begin his third picture
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:01 pm    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

Wow nice drawing! Seeing this drawing just gave me a massive flashback to that scene, and what a scene it was! Many Bond fans considered it to be one of the most memorable scenes in a bond movie. Congratulations to Lucy, she obviously has untapped artistic talent Thumb Up!
Chris

Contributions: 726

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:32 pm    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

So, I'm confused by the title. It says "Self Portrait" but this isn't Lucy - it's Ursula Andress? Don't think it looks like Lucy at all but it definitely looks like Ursula. Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:04 am    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

Lucy originally put it up with no sort of title at all, so naturally my first thought was of Lucy's Dr No shoot and that she'd done a pic of herself based on that. It wasn't until a while later that the UA reference was made and by that time I'd posted links to this thread in various places and changing the title would have broken them.

Perhaps if I had any clear picture of what UA looked like I'd have got it right from the start, but as it is my best idea is something like "she looks like Lucy in those white bikini/knife/surf pics". I don't think I've ever seen the originals that shoot is based on - pretty sure I've never seen Dr No, or at least if I have it was so long ago that I can't remember it. I have read the book though Big Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:44 am    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
pogo

Contributions: 361

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:48 am    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:57 am    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

Thanks... Smile

pogo wrote:
Hmmm! Now I've posted that pic, the figure seems to be more UA, whereas the facial features seem more Lucy-like....

Aye... if you scroll back up to the top and compare Lucy's drawing with the Overexposed screenshot in the top left hand corner, too...

pogo wrote:
Think it's more like traditional art, where the who/what/why are interpreted differently by each viewer in turn...

I guess that means Lucy's doing it properly then Hehe
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:49 am    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

I thought just as you did, Pigeon, I was 10 minutes from posting myself. Hehe Lucy talent continues to amaze me. Will we ever know all that she has talent for?

I think this is the photo.Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:51 am    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

Toddf wrote:
I thought just as you did, Pigeon, I was 10 minutes from posting myself. Hehe

Glad to know I'm not alone Big Grin

Toddf wrote:
Lucy talent continues to amaze me. Will we ever know all that she has talent for?

I doubt it... Smile

Toddf wrote:
I think this is the photo.Smile

By Jove, sir, I think you're right. Good digging that man Big Smile
redhawk

Contributions: 274

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:24 am    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

so does the topic need to be tweaked a bit??????

then lucy will never stop to amaze us in future Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:27 am    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

redhawk wrote:
so does the topic need to be tweaked a bit??????

Pigeon wrote:
...by that time I'd posted links to this thread in various places and changing the title would have broken them.

Wink
lightning dancer
Banned

Contributions: 15

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:03 pm    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

Talent? Hmmm...One, it doesnt look anything like Lucy, and two it just looks like she has traced that old picture!

I think someone is perhaps looking at Lucy's "talent" with rose tinted glasses. Think she should stick to what shes best at! Mainly showing off that gorgeous body of hers!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:30 pm    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

Erm, no, no rose-tinted glasses at all. Lucy's artistic talent is at an extremely high level - as I said there is further proof of this in her butterfly painting and her teapot.

I can speak from experience here, I've tried drawing things myself and it is not simple to get so good a result... I can't even approach Marv's or Luis's level, let alone Lucy's. Of course, since Todd has been clever enough to dig up the original photo, there's nothing to stop you having a go at drawing it yourself... (Photoshop filters and the like are not allowed...)

No rose tinted glasses at all... simply an appreciation of the (pretty obvious) fact that there is a whole lot more to Lucy than simply her physical beauty, and art definitely comes in the category of "things she's best at".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: