Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:32 pm    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

Yeah, the kitchen knife is a bit of a fail Hehe

I think the smaller bikini tops thing is just to make what's inside the top look bigger Smile
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:23 pm    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

lol ye i guess, i must stop putting the cucumber down my jeans
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:31 pm    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

I was remembering there was a pic like this, but when & where? You are a real interactive picture library, pigeon! thanks! Thumb Up!
Yes i saw all these defaults and more Hehe , it's why i would like to ask if they are pics made by Lucy with a friend, playing to be (acting) UA or a glamour model before to become really one. If it's the case they are quite soul-moving, otherwise...
You see, i still see her now like a little girl acting to be a wonder fatal woman. And today every guys see that she's a fatal woman, but I'm sure she stays a little girl inside, at the mercy of the agonies of the showbiz world. Ant thanks, now i know why i stay in the forums!...
I know she likes drawing UA cos ToddF said me. No, the question isn't why UA, but why to put that draw on Tweeter now? Need to show she has talents without the having a big breast one, to be pround of it and show us like a little girl shows at her parents, need to communicate, etc...? It must be full of symbolic as the butterfly was. As in these semiprofessional shoots (or almost candides, if i may say so Hehe ), there's something very soul-moving and human here Cloud 9 . That's what could always be so in all the LP's pics, but some photographers and mags seem not be able to understand, isnt it?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:03 am    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
I was remembering there was a pic like this, but when & where? You are a real interactive picture library, pigeon! thanks! Thumb Up!

It's what I'm here for Smile

snowflake wrote:
Yes i saw all these defaults and more Hehe , it's why i would like to ask if they are pics made by Lucy with a friend, playing to be (acting) UA or a glamour model before to become really one. If it's the case they are quite soul-moving, otherwise...

No, they are professional modelling pics... taken on the 13th October 2003, so less than a month after Lucy's first ever appearance, but you'd never know she was a brand new model to look at them Big Smile

As I say I've no idea whether there's any connection between the theme of these pics and Lucy's liking for drawing UA. If I had to make a guess, though, I'd suspect that the theme was suggested by the pics from Lucy's "discovery" set where she is standing in the sea in her bikini.

snowflake wrote:
You see, i still see her now like a little girl acting to be a wonder fatal woman. And today every guys see that she's a fatal woman, but I'm sure she stays a little girl inside, at the mercy of the agonies of the showbiz world. Ant thanks, now i know why i stay in the forums!...

Yes... she certainly has both aspects, and sometimes you see more of the one, sometimes more of the other. I must say though that Lucy in full-on "empress" mode, in calm regal command of all that is about her, is a most impressive sight Big Smile

snowflake wrote:
I know she likes drawing UA cos ToddF said me. No, the question isn't why UA, but why to put that draw on Tweeter now? Need to show she has talents without the having a big breast one, to be pround of it and show us like a little girl shows at her parents, need to communicate, etc...? It must be full of symbolic as the butterfly was.

Nothing so complicated Smile She posted it simply as a thank-you to Luis and Marv because she liked their own pictures of her Smile

snowflake wrote:
As in these semiprofessional shoots (or almost candides, if i may say so Hehe ), there's something very soul-moving and human here Cloud 9 . That's what could always be so in all the LP's pics, but some photographers and mags seem not be able to understand, isnt it?

Bien sūr Smile It's for reasons like that that I sometimes wish I could be Lucy's personal dedicated photographer Hehe
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:21 pm    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Nothing so complicated Smile She posted it simply as a thank-you to Luis and Marv because she liked their own pictures of her Smile

Too much strong! This idea lighted my brain but i wished for a more spiritual explaination. Never mind. But, how do you know that? Is it in Twitter or in this forum?

Pigeon wrote:
Yes... she certainly has both aspects, and sometimes you see more of the one, sometimes more of the other. I must say though that Lucy in full-on "empress" mode, in calm regal command of all that is about her, is a most impressive sight

Mmh! I'm not sure to understand. I was thinking she was victim of the money & showbiz game through the managements agencies, her Mum, & Nuts and not she's the empress of all that. You will say me that the second can go with the first. I'm happy to speak with someone sensible at this exciting duality.

NB:This forum is a real delight!! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: