Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:59 am    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

I think Lucy is definitely talented and her drawing looks very close to her subject of choice.

I don't think it looks like she traced the picture at all. There are some minor differences between her drawing and the actual picture. Try taking a closer look. Also, I don't think we should tell Lucy to limit herself to modeling. She's more than a simple model! Much respect, Lucy!
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:51 am    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

As an artist myself, I have never did a self portrait, and refuse to do a picture of myself.

Not sure how Lucy feels with her art, but I can tell you from my experience and doing it my entire life that drawing a portrait of myself just don't go right in my book. I'll draw anyone else in the book except my own face.
lightning dancer
Banned

Contributions: 15

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:03 am    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

Lucy should limit herself to modelling because if she doesnít she would disappear from the public eye completely and this forum would become a graveyard. Nobody here originally noticed Lucy for her drawing skills, her column writing or any of her other endeavours. We noticed her for her two giant tits, her gorgeous body and her beautiful face. To put it crudely, who here wants to jack off to anything other than these physical features! And frankly isnít that what this is all about.

Anything else is obsession and semi stalker like. Itís a little creepy how avidly some certain people on this forum follow Lucyís other exploits and her life outside of modelling! We donít know her and never will, forget about some quasi emotional link you have with the woman just because you treat her like a friend who is more than just a pair of tits.

Keep the respect by treating her exactly what she is to us, a pin up, a very special pin up and nothing more.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:46 pm    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

A major part of the reason for this website's existence is to bring it to the public attention that Lucy's talents are absolutely not limited to modelling, and she has just as much talent in many other areas... TV presenting, acting, writing, art, the list goes on. We know Lucy as a model simply because of a matter of pure chance that it was her talent at modelling that happened to be spotted. Had she instead had a similarly potent chance opportunity to come to public notice as a TV presenter, columnist, etc, then she would be just as famous in that area and just as good at it.

There is no reason whatsoever why she should not make public use of her other talents in addition to her modelling work and every reason why she should. Particularly as all of them constitute much firmer long-term prospects than modelling does. Yes, all of us, including Lucy, want her to go on modelling as long as possible and are glad that there seems to be no reason why this should not happen. But at the same time we are all aware that it won't last for ever. So it is all to the good if the fame Lucy has from her modelling work can act as a banner to call attention to her proficiency in other areas - that gives her the best chance to be able to transition into other areas such as TV work when the time comes, which will both keep her in the public eye and enable her to maintain her current remarkably privileged lifestyle and avoid falling back into the grey morass of tedious, soul-destroying, day-in-day-out grim drudgery which is the lot of 99.9% of the dwellers on this miserable planet. And that is unquestionably a good thing both for Lucy and for everyone else.

To suggest that it is somehow respectful to denigrate and ignore Lucy's wide-ranging talents, her intelligence, and her lovely nature, and instead treat her as nothing more than an object to "jack off to", is completely ridiculous. Such an attitude doesn't "keep the respect" at all, it's demeaning and insulting.

To level small-minded and ridiculous insults at the membership of this forum for no better reason than that we are as a group not so shallow and mindless as to do nothing but sit there drooling with our hands down our trousers, but instead appreciate Lucy for the warm, rich, intelligent and multi-faceted person that she is, is unacceptable.

To take an interest in a public figure/celebrity is a completely normal thing to do and not remotely "creepy". It's simply normal standard OEM-spec human nature. Were this not so, magazines like OK and Heat wouldn't have the huge success that they do, and there would be no such thing as a celebrity in the first place.

Were it not for the fact that Lucy is such an inspiring person and so much more than the cardboard cutout you seem to think it appropriate to consider her as, not only would this website not exist, but Lucy's own career would not have been so remarkably successful. Her physical beauty is only a fraction of the story even in pure modelling terms... it is a common misconception that success in modelling requires only physical attributes; nothing could be further from the truth; not only Lucy, but all models who have long-term success are noticeably above average in intelligence. Large boobs are ten a penny, personalities like Lucy's are not... if she didn't have brains to exceed her beauty she wouldn't have anything like the existing success, fan base, or future prospects that she does have.

You are of course entitled to your opinions but your motives in expressing them are suspect: such things as your attempts to register multiple accounts with silly and sometimes insulting usernames suggest that your intention is not so much to participate in this community as to disrupt it. So have a care: do not seek to disrespect and drag Lucy's talent in the mud, nor to insult the membership of this forum for the "crime" of deeply appreciating all of Lucy's talents and her wonderful nature and seeing the truth that there is far, far more to her than a bunch of pretty pictures.
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:45 pm    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

hmmmmmmmmmmm ok person that said only her looks are her talents, try looking at every movie tv show etc etc mr/mrs average wont get in the door. But even after looks they all give something different apart from there looks Hell you could go into football clubs in uk only thing they selling is an image, and they even have poeple fighting and protecting this image. Just step back look ull see

Last edited by EVISU on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
EVISU

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:50 pm    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

other post get what u on about
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:31 pm    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

Great words my Friend. Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
pogo

Contributions: 361

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:32 am    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:22 pm    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

yeap, it's an interesting debate...

Now, after what she can have expressed with the butterfly, i passed over the rating of her talents, and i wonder why, what is the message... I found it more important and interesting! Tongue
Pigeon, you are not so wrong by seeing LP in UA. But i don't think we have to look it in the line of pencil cos the proportions are not really exact and she had to retouch several times the face (the more difficult)for this result. Expect the eyes wich looks straight on instead of the side, i think she really wanted to represent the UA's face. Now, why did she need to paint and publish this going out of water marmaid, this legendary and glorious scene of cinema? Mmmh?... Scratch Chin
In the other site, i had dreamed for her that she could realize pics of famous scenes like this. But the Nuts reality still glided above the forum... Yikes!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:17 am    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

Why UA? Apparently she's a favourite subject of Lucy's... or so she said on twitter Smile

And then there was that shoot Lucy did... Which leads to the question - was the theme for the shoot inspired by Lucy's liking for UA, or was it the other way round, or was it just a coincidence Smile

I still see more of Lucy's own face in her drawing than UA's Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:57 pm    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
EVISU

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:57 pm    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

i think thats more props fault then anything, look at lucy as being wolverine they didnt even photoshop the metal to merge

plus props do seem to get smaller bikini tops why ?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:32 pm    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

Yeah, the kitchen knife is a bit of a fail Hehe

I think the smaller bikini tops thing is just to make what's inside the top look bigger Smile
EVISU

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:23 pm    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

lol ye i guess, i must stop putting the cucumber down my jeans
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself!Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:31 pm    Subject: Superb self-portrait by Lucy Pinder herself! Reply with quote

I was remembering there was a pic like this, but when & where? You are a real interactive picture library, pigeon! thanks! Thumb Up!
Yes i saw all these defaults and more Hehe , it's why i would like to ask if they are pics made by Lucy with a friend, playing to be (acting) UA or a glamour model before to become really one. If it's the case they are quite soul-moving, otherwise...
You see, i still see her now like a little girl acting to be a wonder fatal woman. And today every guys see that she's a fatal woman, but I'm sure she stays a little girl inside, at the mercy of the agonies of the showbiz world. Ant thanks, now i know why i stay in the forums!...
I know she likes drawing UA cos ToddF said me. No, the question isn't why UA, but why to put that draw on Tweeter now? Need to show she has talents without the having a big breast one, to be pround of it and show us like a little girl shows at her parents, need to communicate, etc...? It must be full of symbolic as the butterfly was. As in these semiprofessional shoots (or almost candides, if i may say so Hehe ), there's something very soul-moving and human here Cloud 9 . That's what could always be so in all the LP's pics, but some photographers and mags seem not be able to understand, isnt it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: