Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:25 pm    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

My other little obsession Lindsey Strutt

Sorry if there is already a thread going or the images have already been posted

These are newish, the rest of my collection except for onlytease sets can be found here
http://www.lucypinder.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1288

Last edited by patriot on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:07 am    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

Ouch! Where are these pictures from patriot?

Why isn't Lucy doing this style of shoot? Half the time, I don't think photographers know what to do with her. They don't convey enough of her personality in shoots methinks..

Miss Strutt defo comes over with a more, "playful" quality..
patriot

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:32 pm    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

I think ouch wasmy first reaction to, nuts i think.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:26 pm    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

I think you're probably right... do you have any idea who the photographers were though?

enigmatic319 wrote:
Why isn't Lucy doing this style of shoot? Half the time, I don't think photographers know what to do with her. They don't convey enough of her personality in shoots methinks..

Now there's an interesting comment.

I have had related thoughts myself... it sort of seems to me that in the next few months after her first topless shoot, the character of Lucy's shoots changed. (I don't mean in the obvious way Smile) In her earlier shoots there was something of her in the pictures that really "reached out"... they were really alive and three-dimensional. "Communicative", almost... it was kind of as if she was searching for something and the pictures were the tool she was using to do it.

But after a few months following her first topless shoot this seemed to fade out... the pictures no longer had that quality. Nothing to do with them now being topless pics... not directly, at any rate... it was more a case of there being something else, something much harder to describe, something of Lucy that was no longer showing.

I had thought this was just me... it was at about the same time that instead of simply looking at the pics, I began to post them myself. I've commented elsewhere on this forum that the work associated with doing that - photoshopping captions off and the like - somewhat spoils my enjoyment by making the pictures into a job of work rather than simply being something to be enjoyed. But if you have noticed something of the kind too, maybe there's more to it...

Could be that the photographers aren't putting the effort in now they have the nipples. Before, they had to make sure they got Lucy, but now they can get the nipples and they are missing Lucy... Perhaps also this is some of why I like Lucy's recent shoots by Zoe McConnell - she's a "new" photographer who hasn't transitioned from non-topless Lucy shoots to topless ones, so she's seeing Lucy from a fresh viewpoint and so is seeing her more completely.

And she's a woman, of course, which always helps. I think the criticism is less applicable to Lucy's page 3 pics... by Jeany Savage... her most recent page 3 appearance is particularly sweet and Lucyish Cloud 9 But of course we've been starved of these recently thanks to the Star acting the a**e Sad

The selection of the pics also makes a difference and I think there's a bit of fail there too. Look at the gallery that appeared on the Nuts website shortly after Lucy's "Number 1" shoot... there were a lot of pics in there that were much better than the ones that appeared in the magazine, and had more of Lucy's old-style projection in them.

Returning to the subject of Lindsey... her 2010 calendar is a corker, can't post the pics of course but it is a definite "must" for any Lindsey fan!
Herve

Contributions: 29

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:22 pm    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

Wow, She is quite lovely to behold. I haven't seen much of Lindsey until now. I think Sammy Braddy is my favourite of the newer models.
patriot

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:36 am    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

Random addition to thread Big Grin

I know there are more of lucy from this shoot but this is Lindseys thread Wink

Herve

Contributions: 29

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:43 pm    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

I've since seen more of Lindsey Strutt and she is truly... blessed.
ilovelucypinder

Contributions: 2

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:06 pm    Subject: Re: Strutt your stuff Reply with quote

I don't think we really needed to know that ~ P
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:48 am    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

Ray242

Contributions: 8

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:14 am    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

Very nice collections..... thanks,
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:51 am    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

patriot

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:00 am    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

At last she has a website, that was a long time coming.

Will come in usefull aswell seeing as i haveto restart my collection as the only one a backed up before restoring my pc after its last spyware infection was my lucy collection
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:26 pm    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

very nice patriot , i love the loaded shoot Cloud 9
patriot

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:44 am    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

Chris

Contributions: 726

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:42 am    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

Yummy. Love these new Lindsey Strutt pictures. She has gained her bust back. There was a period where she appeared to have lost some of her "look".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: