Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 714

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:21 pm    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

I've Been trying to find caps for my two favourite Lindsey nuts videos, but I simply can't!
I'd recommend you watch em here until I do.

There great :
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdr7vc_lindsey-strutt-photo-shoot_sexy
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdr7yj_lindsey-strutt-topless-photo-shoot_sexy

And there's a great playlist here.

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x1hlfu_AliceGoodwin100_lindsey-strutt

And of course, if someone knows how to do it, please get in contact.
SledgeHammer

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:04 am    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

I'll say it.
It's been a bad year for Lindsey I'n general,
So little Nuts shoots, the unfortunate calendal pic I'n which her bottoms were see-through and we saw everything, and about after summer, she lost her body completely but is slowly recovering.

Howeverr, this year marked the start of her official site, I'n who's pics im not sure can be posted here. But for any Lindsey fan, I'd recommend you search em up.
There brilliant, a friend of mine has a blog of them here http://thestrutter.blogspot.com/
And you can always go to other forums to search for em too.

And tough it's been a bad year so far if you haven't seen her official sets, cheer up. I'll be posting her 2010 calendar soon. Which is arguably her best ever Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:53 pm    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

SledgeHammer wrote:
I'll say it.
It's been a bad year for Lindsey I'n general,
So little Nuts shoots, the unfortunate calendal pic I'n which her bottoms were see-through and we saw everything, and about after summer, she lost her body completely but is slowly recovering.

Howeverr, this year marked the start of her official site, I'n who's pics im not sure can be posted here. But for any Lindsey fan, I'd recommend you search em up.
There brilliant, a friend of mine has a blog of them here http://thestrutter.blogspot.com/
And you can always go to other forums to search for em too.

And tough it's been a bad year so far if you haven't seen her official sets, cheer up. I'll be posting her 2010 calendar soon. Which is arguably her best ever Smile

Most of her Nuts shoots was with other models or should I put that a minor model in them. So I know what you mean.

As for the weight problem. She lost a lot and so did the boobs. Which many fans wasn't happy about.

Don't even get me started on her website. To put it brief...

Do not even pay a joining fee. It's very poorly run. The updates are all over the place. Never on dates they say. Videos are very short and poor quality. They advertise things that don't even happen. On there they are still advertising things from July that didn't take place. It's just one big mess basically and you have to pay for it.

Your friends blog is dead. Has been since August. As that is the last time it was touched. His forum on Lindsey went the same way. There has been quite a few updates on Lindsey's website since then. That is when they have done them in a batch. Your friend has never posted them.
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:56 pm    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

Ranting Ranting Ranting Ranting Ranting

nice one Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:25 pm    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Don't even get me started on her website. To put it brief...

Do not even pay a joining fee. It's very poorly run. The updates are all over the place. Never on dates they say. Videos are very short and poor quality. They advertise things that don't even happen. On there they are still advertising things from July that didn't take place. It's just one big mess basically and you have to pay for it.

Interesting.

I've often wondered why GM are so keen to be in bed with that bunch of shysters, and I think Lucy is very wise to refuse to have anything to do with them.

I checked out what Supershyster Media Design were offering to models and the predominant thought that came to mind was... RIP-OFF. MAJOR rip-off. The charges they were advertising were absolutely flaming horrendous - massively over the top - looks as if they reckon models aren't likely to be au fait with what's what in the provision of websites and so see them as soft targets to prey on and rip off. The services they were plugging looked likely to be such as to annoy and disappoint all but that small number of fans who have lots of money but little sense, and to cap it all they were advertising their ability to provide websites written in flash as if it was something desirable instead of something to be avoided at all costs - again taking advantage of models' presumed lack of knowledge of technical matters to flog them a lazy, rubbish product for an outrageous price.

Your post not only confirms that I was right to deduce that their services would be "such as to annoy and disappoint all but that small number of fans who have lots of money but little sense", but also reveals that they can't even make a proper job of providing them at all. Another point against them is that they ruin all the pics by putting enormous tags on them.

What winds me up even more is that it's the sort of job I would do myself, and do it properly, without charging anything but the actual hosting fees...

And it does make me worry about GM, they should be protecting their models from such shysters as this, not encouraging them. What with this and Kitty Lea leaving them because they weren't finding her the work it makes me apprehensive that they may not be such a "great hope" for Lucy as we were all hoping they would be.

At least Lucy's had the sense to refuse to have one of these rip-off websites... yay for Lucy Thumb Up! If only all models were like Lucy Big Smile - or indeed like Malene, who runs all her internet stuff herself Big Smile
SledgeHammer

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:39 am    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:

Your friends blog is dead. Has been since August. As that is the last time it was touched. His forum on Lindsey went the same way. There has been quite a few updates on Lindsey's website since then. That is when they have done them in a batch. Your friend has never posted them.

Well, you can't post whats not worth posting.
Lindseys sets got worse and worse that after her last great one they stopped getting posted.
I'm sure once Lindseys back I'n shape and shooting alot more (summer I'm guessing) more will be added.

And who cares if it's "dead", I'd rather look threw those old great posts than new horrible ones.
Which is why I added the link, so people who haven't seen Lindseys great shoots can.
SledgeHammer

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:13 am    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

Cheer up Strutter fans Smile

Now all of these are either from her onlytease sets or official sets. 
http://www.officiallindseystrutt.com/
http://www.onlytease.com/Lindsey-Strutt

Now each of these are from a newsletter from either site, so ok to post.

SledgeHammer

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:13 am    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

IronSlash

Contributions: 15

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:46 am    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

The blog and forum are mine! And yes, I was no longer motivated to work on because she lost her shape!
Chris

Contributions: 726

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:05 am    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

Interesting. Lucy has lost a lot of her shape and people don't complain as much as they do about Lindsey.
SledgeHammer

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:19 am    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

I present to you, the Lindsey strutt 2010 calendar. 

Her best ever.
Chris

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:42 am    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

Yes, that is some of Lindsey's best work. But this is what originally drew me to her. I've never seen her look hotter.

SledgeHammer

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:46 am    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
Yes, that is some of Lindsey's best work. But this is what originally drew me to her. I've never seen her look hotter.

Same!
I remember seeing that shoot, first I'd seen of Lindsey I think....
Do we have it here? *checks pages*
SledgeHammer

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:49 am    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

Wow.

Thanks for that Chris, your post reminded me of an old classic.
Chris

Strutt your stuff (lindsey)Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:49 am    Subject: Strutt your stuff (lindsey) Reply with quote

I would also be interested in knowing that. I think I've seen it before. There are a few pictures from it that I would love to see again, especially the one with Lucy on the left in a chair and Lindsey on the couch. *drools* Cloud 9 Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: