Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottom
Staceys big Full-on-top boobs
72%
 72%  [ 8 ]
Kellys medium Full-on-bottom boobs
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottomPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:46 pm    Subject: Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottom Reply with quote

Staceys big Full-on-top boobs vs. Kellys medium Full-on-bottom boobs.

Which are your favorite breast shape:

Stacey Pole with her awesome massive boobs that have the nice Full-on-top amount

or

Kelly Hall with her perky medium boobs that have the wounderful Full-on-bottom amount?

Itīs welcome to post here nice examples from other women of your favorite breast shape.
Beerlover

Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottomPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:31 pm    Subject: Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottom Reply with quote

Stacey leads scarcely. She has really awesome big boobs.

Kellys boobs are considerably smaller and should be one or two sizes bigger, but i prefer the shape of full-on-bottom boobs more.

Stacey wins for the great bigness and Kelly for the nice shape. Over all Kelly wins for me ultra-thin.

lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottomPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:33 pm    Subject: Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottom Reply with quote

The active community here is, as far as I'm aware, big Stacey fans, myself included, so the results will probably be a little skewed. So yeah, Stacey > Kelly, in my eyes.

I don't really have a favourite breast shape. It really depends on the overall look of the boobs, including areolae and nipples. Fake boobs disgust me, though.

Anyway, I'm just gonna go ahead and list my favourite boob models (in no particular order) with pictures as well. Let's get the obvious ones out of the way first.

Joey Fisher

Stacey Poole

Ewa Sonnet

Sarah Randall

Rachel Aldana

Rachel is probably my #1. I love the sheer size and shape of her boobs, and her nipples are exquisite as well.
Beerlover

Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottomPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:54 pm    Subject: Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottom Reply with quote

lolsmasher, all your favorite girls have big Full-on-top boobs. I guess this is the shape you are prefer.

Peta Todd has perfect Full-of-bottom boobs.

lolsmasher

Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottomPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:04 pm    Subject: Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottom Reply with quote

That's solely a coincidence. Otherwise I would have explicitly said that I preferred "FoT boobs".

For example, I like the shape of Holly Peers' boobs just as much as I like the shape of Stacey's, but I don't consider Holly to be one of my favourite models, mostly due to the fact that there's not much high quality content of Holly out there, and because Holly's are much smaller in comparison as well.

Size kind of matters to me. The bigger they are, the more "womanly and fertile" the girl looks, in my opinion.
Beerlover

Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottomPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:13 pm    Subject: Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottom Reply with quote

Sammy Braddy has also big and perfect Full-of-bottom boobs.

lolsmasher

Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottomPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:23 pm    Subject: Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottom Reply with quote

Sammy's were ridiculous before she lost weight or whatever happened to her (pregnancy?). She still looks great, but not as good as she did in her prime.
Beerlover

Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottomPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:39 pm    Subject: Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottom Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
That's solely a coincidence. Otherwise I would have explicitly said that I preferred "FoT boobs".

For example, I like the shape of Holly Peers' boobs just as much as I like the shape of Stacey's, but I don't consider Holly to be one of my favourite models, mostly due to the fact that there's not much high quality content of Holly out there, and because Holly's are much smaller in comparison as well.

Size kind of matters to me. The bigger they are, the more "womanly and fertile" the girl looks, in my opinion.

Holly has an very nice pair, indeed. For me are Hollys boob big enough.

Bigness is not all, the shape is also very important. Full-on-top boobs donīt look so hot like Full-on-bottom if they are hanging more down.

A nice Bottom-D-Cup with high upwarts showing nipples looking better than a big H-Cup with low downwarts showing nipples. My opinion.
lolsmasher

Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottomPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:23 pm    Subject: Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottom Reply with quote

Beerlover wrote:
Holly has an very nice pair, indeed. For me are Hollys boob big enough.

Bigness is not all, the shape is also very important. Full-on-top boobs donīt look so hot like Full-on-bottom if they are hanging more down.

A nice Bottom-D-Cup with high upwarts showing nipples looking better than a big H-Cup with low downwarts showing nipples. My opinion.

To each his own.

Size is definitely not everything. I strongly prefer a pair with prominent nipples, medium sized areolae and decent shape, no matter how big they are, but I don't really shun away from large ones that are a little saggy. There is a crossover point where saggy ones seize to be attractive, though.

Rachel Aldana's full-on-top boobs are very big, but they're also shapely for their size, despite hanging relatively low, and her nipples are proportionate as well, in my view, anyway. That's why I like hers as much as I do.

I wouldn't say I have an ideal size. I just really like large natural boobs.

Nipple placement isn't that important to me. It's the overall package that matters, so low nipples can look just as good as high nipples.
Beerlover

Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottomPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:17 am    Subject: Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottom Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:

To each his own.

Size is definitely not everything. I strongly prefer a pair with prominent nipples, medium sized areolae and decent shape, no matter how big they are, but I don't really shun away from large ones that are a little saggy. There is a crossover point where saggy ones seize to be attractive, though.

Rachel Aldana's full-on-top boobs are very big, but they're also shapely for their size, despite hanging relatively low, and her nipples are proportionate as well, in my view, anyway. That's why I like hers as much as I do.

I wouldn't say I have an ideal size. I just really like large natural boobs.

Nipple placement isn't that important to me. It's the overall package that matters, so low nipples can look just as good as high nipples.

You are right. To each his own. And this is good, else we would love all the same boobs. For me also is the whole packet important. The face and the rest of the body must go well together. For example Rosie Jones. She has nice medium size full-on-bottom boobs and she is looking very beautiful with this well shaped boobs. She wolud never seen so sexy with a bigger saggy full-on-top boobs. Her boobs fit together with her face and body.. For her type she has in my eyes the perfect boobs.

Kelly Hall has in my eyes very nice boobs, but her type could have also a bigger size. She would seen sure also very good with bigger boobs, perhaps also with full-on-top boobs.

Beerlover

Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottomPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:25 am    Subject: Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottom Reply with quote

India Reynolds is an example for nice medium boobs who are between full-on-bottom and full-on-top. I canīt say which type of boobs she exactly has. Somtimes they look more full-on-bottom, sometimes a little bit more full-on-top. Her nipples show more straight on, not down or up.

I like the shape of her boobs and the size is right for her body. For her type she has perect boobs. And i like the distance between the boobs and her areolas.

Beerlover

Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottomPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:21 am    Subject: Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottom Reply with quote

Lucy Pinder boobs are also not clear full-on-bottom or full-on-top. Shee is exactly in the middle of them. Her boobs are in my eyes the best ever and the size and shape is so perfect for her body. Even if i prefer full-on bottom boobs nobody has for me better boobs like Lucy.

BritBabeFan

Contributions: 584

Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottomPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:53 am    Subject: Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottom Reply with quote

staceys at their biggest were almost perfect......just amazing....peta todds were very good too and sophie howard
Beerlover

Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottomPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:05 am    Subject: Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottom Reply with quote

Rhian Sugden is an example, that one is more full-on-top while the other is more full-on-bottom. Most boobs have two different sizes, so boobs could have two different shapes as well.

Also Keelys boobs donīt have the same size and shape. The different between her boobs is not so big like Rhian, but her right breast is a liitle bit more on the bottom-side than her left.

SinTax

Contributions: 8

Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottomPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:17 am    Subject: Stacey vs. Kelly - Full-on-top vs. Full-on-bottom Reply with quote

Stacey has the best breasts of any girl on this site as far as I am concerned
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: