Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Robyn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantomas

Contributions: 334

Stacey RobynPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:08 am    Subject: Stacey Robyn Reply with quote

Ok, so I'm not a big fan of fake or slim boobs, but this girl has attitude and is perky and she knows how to flirt with the camera, her face says that she just the girl next door, but besides all that, she has the most sexiest ass of an actual glam model. Her name is Stacey Robyn (another Stacey Hehe , but with big butt).

(Just imagine Stacey Poole in a lingerie like this one, in the pics below)

phantomas

Stacey RobynPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:13 am    Subject: Stacey Robyn Reply with quote

If you like her, I wolud add more pics with her sexy ass Big Laugh
phantomas

Stacey RobynPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:43 am    Subject: Stacey Robyn Reply with quote

Can help myself to post some bonus pics (just to have a clearer image of her ass Big Laugh ).

(Hope to see sometime soon Stacey or Joey in similar streched positions Spinning Eyes )

BritBabeFan

Contributions: 572

Stacey RobynPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:41 pm    Subject: Stacey Robyn Reply with quote

not a patch on the top glam models....ass implants too maybe?
phantomas

Stacey RobynPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:29 pm    Subject: Stacey Robyn Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
not a patch on the top glam models....ass implants too maybe?

I dont know what to say here... She is not as the usually glam models, but the industry is changing... Nowdays who do you say that is a top babe? Stacey, Joey... maybe Lucy Vixen (for some guys, including me)...
She has her charm, and about her ass I can assure you that is natural, no implants there. I've talk with her last year on twitter and ask her about her tits and ass, and she admitted that every agent that saw her said: „Nice ass, but as a model you have to grow your boobs”... so, she had the smallest implant that she was allowed... she is not a fan of plastic surgery. I've chated with her for 3 or 4 times last year and she is fun and she seems pretty smart. I like her because she has no inhibitions in front of camera and she clearly likes to work in this world of glam modelling, unlike many other girls that seem bored or they appear to do this job just as a compromise because they dont know anything else...
phantomas

Stacey RobynPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:47 pm    Subject: Stacey Robyn Reply with quote

And here 2 pics that (for me) makes obvious the fact that her ass is 100% natural:

And a sexy GIF:
http://imagetwist.com/np5yloaspi3n/stacey_robyn_02.gif
phantomas

Stacey RobynPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:53 am    Subject: Stacey Robyn Reply with quote

Some new pics of Stacey (I'm starting to like more and more this girl because she seems so relaxed in front of the camera, natural talent):

phantomas

Stacey RobynPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:57 am    Subject: Stacey Robyn Reply with quote

phantomas

Stacey RobynPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:49 am    Subject: Stacey Robyn Reply with quote

Some pussy teasing Big Laugh

phantomas

Stacey RobynPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:28 pm    Subject: Stacey Robyn Reply with quote

phantomas

Stacey RobynPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:26 pm    Subject: Stacey Robyn Reply with quote

Big Laugh Big Laugh Big Laugh
phantomas

Stacey RobynPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:17 am    Subject: Stacey Robyn Reply with quote

This is what I call teasing in a photo session (some girls and sites have to learn from this):

phantomas

Stacey RobynPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:19 am    Subject: Stacey Robyn Reply with quote

phantomas

Stacey RobynPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:21 am    Subject: Stacey Robyn Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: