Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wazzberger

Contributions: 11

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:59 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I must say, I much prefer when her boobs are fuller & you can see them from behind, as she has quite a narrow back!
I love her sidewinders!!
Tungsten

Contributions: 322

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:57 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

She's shot new sets with DM today, she hasn't put the weight back on unfortunately, still looks the same as back in December. Cry
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 912

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:53 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

oh no.....what a disaster.....typical.....

such a shame....glam modelling cant seem to stay to a happy medium with weight, they either lose it all and look gaunt and tired or get happy and huge like lucy collett and make you wonder
wazzberger

Contributions: 11

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:24 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Staceys the best thing since sliced bread!

Last edited by wazzberger on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
DamienMorley

Contributions: 44

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:57 pm    Subject: Re: Stacey's video Reply with quote

lpinderfan wrote:
Does any have the pool shoot with Rae and can they upload that anywhere

You can find it on www.staceypoole.co.uk Wink
DamienMorley

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:04 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Shot Stacey on Monday, she is looking fantastic. As you have noted not quite 2015 Stacey but she IS getting back to her best.

A few points need picking up on here that have been mention on this thread. I don't publish calendars, thats a 3rd party company that i have no stake in. As a photographer i incur 100% shoot costs and i still only make 1 per calendar, same as the model. The only reason we do them is because fans want them. This is understood completely by all parties before any agreements are made to shoot and deliver.

Beth earned very well, and there are still far more models make a living in the industry than you might be lead to believe.

From now on Staceys videos are ALL straight to camera, they are published at higher quality than ever before and the picture are all higher resolution.

We have spoke more about this here:
http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/a-word-from-dm-t1469.html
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:03 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

good stuff damien

i am a subscriber to staceys site, keep up the good work

"naked for my fans" was a superb shoot.....even if she is still a bit light on the weight side...her butt and overall body looked superb in that shoot
phantomas

Contributions: 480

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:36 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

DamienMorley wrote:
Shot Stacey on Monday, she is looking fantastic. As you have noted not quite 2015 Stacey but she IS getting back to her best.

A few points need picking up on here that have been mention on this thread. I don't publish calendars, thats a 3rd party company that i have no stake in. As a photographer i incur 100% shoot costs and i still only make 1 per calendar, same as the model. The only reason we do them is because fans want them. This is understood completely by all parties before any agreements are made to shoot and deliver.

Beth earned very well, and there are still far more models make a living in the industry than you might be lead to believe.

From now on Staceys videos are ALL straight to camera, they are published at higher quality than ever before and the picture are all higher resolution.

We have spoke more about this here:
http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/a-word-from-dm-t1469.html

Thanks for the update on Stacey, Damien! And I appreciate your intervention on Beth earnings from modelling. As I had already infer, glam models can still earn quite decent from this business and sometimes they can mislead the fans with what they say about this financial subject.
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:11 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

DamienMorley wrote:

l

Thanks for the update, glad you think she is getting back her shape, she was fantastic in 2015, although possibly even better in May 2016 Spinning Eyes .
DamienMorley

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:40 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

With the new content starting to be released tonight of Stacey we have increased the image size again. Images will now be 2880  1920. Video is all straight to camera.
donbalon

Contributions: 178

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:55 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

When Stacey strips for Only Tease next week I wonder how she'll look compared to her last appearance there in December (samples below).

For the record, OT lists her measurements as 32FF-26-34
donbalon

Contributions: 178

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:40 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Some content from Stacey's April shoot for OT

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:22 pm    Subject: THE BUTT IS BACK Reply with quote

staceys butt looks awesome in this new pic from lates shoot...apparently shot in march 2017......this is classic curvy girl butt....mmmm

http://tinypic.com/r/qzrpxz/9
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:56 pm    Subject: Re: THE BUTT IS BACK Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
staceys butt looks awesome in this new pic from lates shoot...apparently shot in march 2017......this is classic curvy girl butt....mmmm

http://tinypic.com/r/qzrpxz/9

Always good to see Stacey get fully naked, long may it continue! Smile
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:03 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i bet all her fans are loving that lovely round butt!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: