Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 911

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:52 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

beth lily is the big mysterey....a cute girl with nice huge titties, who crashed and burned and now spends most of her time in the gym losing all the curves she had

i guess she must have had rich parents, hence not earning for modelling wasnt a huge issue?

agree witth phantomas that if you work hard....tread the boards....do loads of shoots and keep the fans happy you can do really well. Lucy P and Keeley Hazell from 2005-2008 were top draw

models could do the same on the net but sadly WE are paying more to see these girls
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 126

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:45 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
TheFodderLover wrote:
Glamour Modelling has never been well paid. At the 80's peak, a few Girls made a fortune but just because you got onto Page 3, didn't mean you were earning big.

The rebirth in the mid noughties again saw a few Giris earning good money....but not on the scale of Fox,Whittaker or LusardI. Again just because you got your tits out in Nuts a few times (think of Charlotte Marshall and Natalie Oxley ) it didn't mean you earned enough to do it full time.

As for nowadays, Beth Lily was earning hardly anything as arguably the Countrys top glamour model.People need to realise there is NO money in glamour modelling. All these Girls getting their Tits out in the Star for 60 quid......everyone gets to see your tits - and you're never heard of again.

I beg to differ, I dont know from were did you pull those infos, but the faces of glam era were earning good money, they were not millionaires but they were making money from modelling. And is not just about appearing in the lads magazines, they were working their buts AND probably they had better agents: Lucy Pinder,Malene, K. Hazel, Lindsey Strutt, Petta Todd, Sophie Howard and other had a lot of opportunities as glam models, from television to commercials, from shooting with some lingerie producers to hosting public events. So being a model in that era paid off for those who were hard workers and had a little luck. In many activities you have a lot of names that are evanescent, this is the case with those girls that had 1 or 2 appearances in nuts or other glam mag. We can talk about the policy of these lads magazines, but it will be another discussion (why they were so uninspired with some of thier choices).

A top glam model had a lot of chances to extend her activity and remember that in the era of lads mags we did not had only nuts and zoo, there were other magazines as well. So, having a glam modelling career is nothing that bad financially if you take the right decisions and if you work hard, like in any other activity. People had associated the idea of being a model with easy money and sometimes big money. Maybe that was the illusion of some of these girls also, like Beth Lilly, which by the way, I tend to ignore her when it comes to big revealing facts about glam industry because she simply seems a spoiled girl. For what is worth, apparently she was a moody model, hard to work with her (how do I know it? because I have a friend working at Catfish Studio and 2 years ago Beth was supposed to have a photo session there and she cancelled everything 2 times in a row in the last second, so the people that she was supposed to work with were buffled by her attitude).

So, my argument is simply as this: being a top model can give you good opportunities, but you need to work hard and maybe have some luck. Why do I think that some girls from this period are waiting for shortcuts? I dont know for sure...

PS.: We have to remember that the best girls were not actually paid that bad in the prime time era of lads magazines, Kelly Andrews for example retired in the peak of that era and she had open a beauty saloon with the money earned from her modelling career. Anyway, it's all about hard work and commitment.

You've just proved my point.

A few girls did make a good living - which is exactly what I said. But for the vast majority , it was a quick tits out and a return to a regular "normal" job. I am sure Kelly Andrews used some of her earnings to fund her Salon but you seem to indicate this runs into tens of thousands which it doesn't.

Beth Lily stated she earned 1.00 for every one of her Calendars that were sold. Scandal. The only reason to make a purchase is because of her and everyone else is making money from her. Not that I'm keen on the girl, as she regularly chooses to show everyone that she's moody and chippy.

The point I am making is Glamour Modelling today is more of a hobby and a way of earning some extra cash, it is not a full time well paid job.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:17 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

beth lily really needed some pr advice on her attitude, i guess she was very young and naive

its a shame no models reveal what they earn or talk about it all...jess davies has blogged on some issues but mostly they seem quite remote and social media updates are superficial

we need a new busty babe for 2017.....new blood
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 126

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:55 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
beth lily really needed some pr advice on her attitude, i guess she was very young and naive

its a shame no models reveal what they earn or talk about it all...jess davies has blogged on some issues but mostly they seem quite remote and social media updates are superficial

we need a new busty babe for 2017.....new blood

Beth Lily was a young girl thrust into the public eye of social media - and has not conducted herself properly.

We need a stunning big titted teaser to blow us all away. Tamazin Crossman seemed the one.....but it doesn't appear those tits come out.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:33 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Crossman seems to be hiding them, very odd

i find a lot of talent online ....but havent found any busty new brits with their tits out yet...if i do i will post the links

but we need Morley and MCG to do some scouting...MCG are best bet
phantomas

Contributions: 480

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:37 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:
phantomas wrote:
TheFodderLover wrote:
Glamour Modelling has never been well paid. At the 80's peak, a few Girls made a fortune but just because you got onto Page 3, didn't mean you were earning big.

The rebirth in the mid noughties again saw a few Giris earning good money....but not on the scale of Fox,Whittaker or LusardI. Again just because you got your tits out in Nuts a few times (think of Charlotte Marshall and Natalie Oxley ) it didn't mean you earned enough to do it full time.

As for nowadays, Beth Lily was earning hardly anything as arguably the Countrys top glamour model.People need to realise there is NO money in glamour modelling. All these Girls getting their Tits out in the Star for 60 quid......everyone gets to see your tits - and you're never heard of again.

I beg to differ, I dont know from were did you pull those infos, but the faces of glam era were earning good money, they were not millionaires but they were making money from modelling. And is not just about appearing in the lads magazines, they were working their buts AND probably they had better agents: Lucy Pinder,Malene, K. Hazel, Lindsey Strutt, Petta Todd, Sophie Howard and other had a lot of opportunities as glam models, from television to commercials, from shooting with some lingerie producers to hosting public events. So being a model in that era paid off for those who were hard workers and had a little luck. In many activities you have a lot of names that are evanescent, this is the case with those girls that had 1 or 2 appearances in nuts or other glam mag. We can talk about the policy of these lads magazines, but it will be another discussion (why they were so uninspired with some of thier choices).

A top glam model had a lot of chances to extend her activity and remember that in the era of lads mags we did not had only nuts and zoo, there were other magazines as well. So, having a glam modelling career is nothing that bad financially if you take the right decisions and if you work hard, like in any other activity. People had associated the idea of being a model with easy money and sometimes big money. Maybe that was the illusion of some of these girls also, like Beth Lilly, which by the way, I tend to ignore her when it comes to big revealing facts about glam industry because she simply seems a spoiled girl. For what is worth, apparently she was a moody model, hard to work with her (how do I know it? because I have a friend working at Catfish Studio and 2 years ago Beth was supposed to have a photo session there and she cancelled everything 2 times in a row in the last second, so the people that she was supposed to work with were buffled by her attitude).

So, my argument is simply as this: being a top model can give you good opportunities, but you need to work hard and maybe have some luck. Why do I think that some girls from this period are waiting for shortcuts? I dont know for sure...

PS.: We have to remember that the best girls were not actually paid that bad in the prime time era of lads magazines, Kelly Andrews for example retired in the peak of that era and she had open a beauty saloon with the money earned from her modelling career. Anyway, it's all about hard work and commitment.

You've just proved my point.

A few girls did make a good living - which is exactly what I said. But for the vast majority , it was a quick tits out and a return to a regular "normal" job. I am sure Kelly Andrews used some of her earnings to fund her Salon but you seem to indicate this runs into tens of thousands which it doesn't.

Beth Lily stated she earned 1.00 for every one of her Calendars that were sold. Scandal. The only reason to make a purchase is because of her and everyone else is making money from her. Not that I'm keen on the girl, as she regularly chooses to show everyone that she's moody and chippy.

The point I am making is Glamour Modelling today is more of a hobby and a way of earning some extra cash, it is not a full time well paid job.

Big Smile Ok, so we are both partially right. Not many girls made a good living out of modelling, but some of them, the top models of almost each generation had no problem funding themselves + nowdays glamour modelling is harder. But I still think that in this discussion there are 2 major factors that shape the situation as it is:
1. in the golden era of lads magazines, the best of the magazines like nuts and zoo had taken bad decision for the business, including which girl to promote and how often some popular faces made their appearances. The lads mags were rolling a lot of girls and at time they seemed to have no criteria whatsoever when picking up which girl will feature on the front cover or not. So, many girls were „victims” of some sort of consumerism, but not the consumerism of the buyers of the magazines (the fans like us), but the consumerism of those who used to run the lads magazines. Sometimes, I felt that the mags were not really paying attention to our reaction towards some girls and they either shoot with them despite the unpopularity of the girls, either they give up too easy on some promising babes.
2. the hard work eventually will pay off. We live in a time were everyone wants to cash in, to make money big, easy and fast. Being a glam modelling sometimes does not mean having a luxurious live, some of the best models have a rich live now after the retirement but
only because they worked their ass into this industry and they had the power and resilience to continue and to look for the opportunities offered by this kind of job.

As for Beth, I dont want to say anything else, we already said enough about her and frankly her failures in the modelling career are a question mark and can set an example for the girls who want a career in the glam industry thinking that their life will be extraordinary just because they became public figures. Without hard work and ambition you cannot have a successful career in any field, at least this is my life experience so far.
BobJonz1

Contributions: 66

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:08 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I'd actually love to hear the full story behind Beth Lily. I kind of feel like everywhere I've read something (including on this forum) it always sounds like "well, of course we all KNOW what happened with Beth. . ." but I have yet to read a good explanation of what that is! lol! I guess I missed that part. It sounds like it's somewhere between, "she was lazy", "she was unpleasant," "she was a victim of a scammer," and "the economics of the glamour game changed just as she came up so she was a victim of timing." I'm sure the actual answer is in some way a combo of all the above, but I'd still love to hear the definitive answer from anyone who knows. There are sill glamour girls out there and they still make at least SOME money, and clearly, Beth could've been one of the top 5 girls today, rivaled only by Stacy, Joey, and Holly probably.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:56 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

whats annoying me about staceys website is that they are running old shoots in last 2 months...stuff from 2016, almost a year ago

i like to think if you PAY or SUBSCRIBE, you get new content....if you dont PAY, then you take what you get
BobJonz1

Contributions: 66

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:37 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I take it you mean the shower pics with Melissa and the pool vids with Rae? What about the selfies? Those are real time, no? I guess we'll see what happens with the next video. Hopefully something comes out soon.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:11 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

yes selfies are realtime but camera angles mean you cant tell what shape she is in
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:23 pm    Subject: stacey video caps Reply with quote

enjoy staceys big tits from 2015

http://tinypic.com/r/10f0r2u/9

http://tinypic.com/r/xcnecl/9

http://tinypic.com/r/tajygy/9
lpinderfan

Contributions: 2

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:43 pm    Subject: Stacey's video Reply with quote

Does any have the pool shoot with Rae and can they upload that anywhere
scorpion

Contributions: 92

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:40 pm    Subject: Re: Stacey's video Reply with quote

lpinderfan wrote:

I have a link I can message to you but can't post for all
wazzberger

Contributions: 11

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:18 pm    Subject: Re: Stacey's video Reply with quote

scorpion wrote:
lpinderfan wrote:

I have a link I can message to you but can't post for all

I would appreciate a link if thats ok
Not much out there lately...
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:40 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

remember stacey models in batches, like 3 times a year, so for some spells there is no new shoots, just ones from 2-3 mths ago, which is maybe why the weight and boobs goes up and down so much

on the site at the minute the last new shoot was way back in november

there have been postings of old vids
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: