Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BobJonz1

Contributions: 99

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:11 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I see. Yeah--she was HUGE in that earlier shot. Still looks good though. Would be interesting to see some wedding photos! I wonder if her incredible rack featured prominently in the choice of dress!
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 977

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:03 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

its a great rack when fully inflated

she needs a KFC bucket diet to get it back

she has a great ass too, when its inflated

we need T n A...yeah baby!
donbalon

Contributions: 206

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:36 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Blaykey

Contributions: 9

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:36 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole New Video Reply with quote

Hi,

I was wondering if any Stacey fans had come across her new video "Pool fun with Rae" posted anywhere or if anyone had some clips or vidcaps from the video.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:37 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

some phots from that vid blaykey

http://tinypic.com/r/214ctjc/9

http://tinypic.com/r/10f0r2u/9
elfinlez

Contributions: 85

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:47 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten

Contributions: 331

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:41 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey is due to shoot for OnlyAllSites on the 3rd and 4th April, so there will be samples available soon afterwards. It will be interesting to see how she compares to when she shot with them in December.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:17 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

its amazing how little shooting she actually does per year, she is almost like a part time model. somebody said she works in a shop too, so guess that is why

at the minute she is looking the worst she ever has, with only the "naked for my fans" shoot having any kind of wow factor

we need the real stacey back
BobJonz1

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:17 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

There must be a LOT of guys going to whatever shop that is! lol! She's GOT to be good for business! Having said that though, it is surprising. I'd imagine she must make WAY more modelling than she would at a shop, no? I understand end of the lads mags and all, but still.

BritBabeFan wrote:
its amazing how little shooting she actually does per year, she is almost like a part time model. somebody said she works in a shop too, so guess that is why

at the minute she is looking the worst she ever has, with only the "naked for my fans" shoot having any kind of wow factor

phantomas

Contributions: 543

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:38 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BobJonz1 wrote:
There must be a LOT of guys going to whatever shop that is! lol! She's GOT to be good for business! Having said that though, it is surprising. I'd imagine she must make WAY more modelling than she would at a shop, no? I understand end of the lads mags and all, but still.

BritBabeFan wrote:

I had a debate with airjordan on this subject (the income made by some of the models), but I still think that having a career in glamour modelling is worthy if you really work hard. ANyway, I appreciate Stacey that even though she has a sidejob she still does modelling. Some girls are relying just on modelling and they complain about the low income they receive but the truth is that they spend way too much time on social media or with their friends instead of modelling. Yes, end of lads magazines era had affected a bunch of models, but the really good ones (like stacey, joey, holly, lucy v) can find it easier to have a decent number of collaborations and to earn enough as models. It seems to me that nowdays every girl wants a shortcut (having a relaxing career of a model, if possible not revealing/exposing too much, and still earn a lot of money, but someone have to tell them: sorry girls this is not going to happen anymore like in the glorious era of nuts and the other magazines).
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 135

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:52 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Glamour Modelling has never been well paid. At the 80's peak, a few Girls made a fortune but just because you got onto Page 3, didn't mean you were earning big.

The rebirth in the mid noughties again saw a few Giris earning good money....but not on the scale of Fox,Whittaker or LusardI. Again just because you got your tits out in Nuts a few times (think of Charlotte Marshall and Natalie Oxley ) it didn't mean you earned enough to do it full time.

As for nowadays, Beth Lily was earning hardly anything as arguably the Countrys top glamour model.People need to realise there is NO money in glamour modelling. All these Girls getting their Tits out in the Star for 60 quid......everyone gets to see your tits - and you're never heard of again.
BobJonz1

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:12 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Interesting. I could have sworn I read somewhere that Lucy was making as much as seven figures at the peak of her fame. I get that she's one of the all time greats, but then, so is Stacey! That's why I'm also so puzzled as to how Beth Lily was making basically nothing. Is it genuinely impossible for her to make money or was she ripped off/taken advantage of in some way? I'm inclined to believe the latter since, if there were REALLY no money in this, how is it we're still seeing so much from Stacey?
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:45 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

its an interesting point.......i dont think glam modelling can be considered a comfortable career but i would imagine these girls earn more than they could in call centres or shops....maybe 50k a year at the top level?

i feel like i didnt cash in on the lads mags days enough, sometuimes i didnt buy nutz or zoo for a few weeks.....unless there was a girl i liked on the cover, as i thought it would last forever. i missed the way the net was taking over from 2009 onwards

stacey is next to Lucy as a top glamour model but shift from regular appearences in nutz and zoo from 2011-2014, to a website where shoots are done in batches lost her loads of fans i think. remember she did this when zoo and nuts were still both churning out shoots. i think in 2014, she barely featured in those mags, in 2011-13 she was a constant, welcome presence
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:02 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:
Glamour Modelling has never been well paid. At the 80's peak, a few Girls made a fortune but just because you got onto Page 3, didn't mean you were earning big.

The rebirth in the mid noughties again saw a few Giris earning good money....but not on the scale of Fox,Whittaker or LusardI. Again just because you got your tits out in Nuts a few times (think of Charlotte Marshall and Natalie Oxley ) it didn't mean you earned enough to do it full time.

As for nowadays, Beth Lily was earning hardly anything as arguably the Countrys top glamour model.People need to realise there is NO money in glamour modelling. All these Girls getting their Tits out in the Star for 60 quid......everyone gets to see your tits - and you're never heard of again.

I beg to differ, I dont know from were did you pull those infos, but the faces of glam era were earning good money, they were not millionaires but they were making money from modelling. And is not just about appearing in the lads magazines, they were working their buts AND probably they had better agents: Lucy Pinder,Malene, K. Hazel, Lindsey Strutt, Petta Todd, Sophie Howard and other had a lot of opportunities as glam models, from television to commercials, from shooting with some lingerie producers to hosting public events. So being a model in that era paid off for those who were hard workers and had a little luck. In many activities you have a lot of names that are evanescent, this is the case with those girls that had 1 or 2 appearances in nuts or other glam mag. We can talk about the policy of these lads magazines, but it will be another discussion (why they were so uninspired with some of thier choices).

A top glam model had a lot of chances to extend her activity and remember that in the era of lads mags we did not had only nuts and zoo, there were other magazines as well. So, having a glam modelling career is nothing that bad financially if you take the right decisions and if you work hard, like in any other activity. People had associated the idea of being a model with easy money and sometimes big money. Maybe that was the illusion of some of these girls also, like Beth Lilly, which by the way, I tend to ignore her when it comes to big revealing facts about glam industry because she simply seems a spoiled girl. For what is worth, apparently she was a moody model, hard to work with her (how do I know it? because I have a friend working at Catfish Studio and 2 years ago Beth was supposed to have a photo session there and she cancelled everything 2 times in a row in the last second, so the people that she was supposed to work with were buffled by her attitude).

So, my argument is simply as this: being a top model can give you good opportunities, but you need to work hard and maybe have some luck. Why do I think that some girls from this period are waiting for shortcuts? I dont know for sure...

PS.: We have to remember that the best girls were not actually paid that bad in the prime time era of lads magazines, Kelly Andrews for example retired in the peak of that era and she had open a beauty saloon with the money earned from her modelling career. Anyway, it's all about hard work and commitment.
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:10 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BobJonz1 wrote:
Interesting. I could have sworn I read somewhere that Lucy was making as much as seven figures at the peak of her fame. I get that she's one of the all time greats, but then, so is Stacey! That's why I'm also so puzzled as to how Beth Lily was making basically nothing. Is it genuinely impossible for her to make money or was she ripped off/taken advantage of in some way? I'm inclined to believe the latter since, if there were REALLY no money in this, how is it we're still seeing so much from Stacey?

Lucy was probably the most successful glam model of all time.
As for beth, I dont belive it. How do you work for 2-3 years as a glam model and suddenly you retire saying that you basically earn nothing?! How did she survived that amount of time earning nothing? Also, if she is not making money from this business why did she pose again (non-topless this time) for the Christmas? Just for the fun of it or because she is doing charity? It makes no sense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: