Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 980

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:43 am    Subject: hint of boobage return? Reply with quote

http://tinypic.com/r/vra748/9

what does everyone think....boobz are back or no?
lolsmasher

Contributions: 611

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:37 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Impossible to say from this angle with such poor lighting.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:52 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

good point...... Weep
Dex586

Contributions: 44

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:04 pm    Subject: Re: hint of boobage return? Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
http://tinypic.com/r/vra748/9

what does everyone think....boobz are back or no?

Where did that pic come from? she looks great in it
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:06 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

from her website...she posts some selfies as well as the fotoshoots
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:21 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

thinking of not subscribing to the stacey poole site anymore...she is no longer as advertised

just another thin girl who dieted to get into her wedding dress...the four sets shot in Nov 2016 have been very average, except for "naked for my fans"

i will give it one more "batch" of shoots and then cancel.....if its still dissapointing shrunken boobs
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:11 am    Subject: Tits n Ass Reply with quote

bit of stacey heaven....t n a.....lovely bottom and boobs.......

http://tinypic.com/r/2po4bww/9
Blaykey

Contributions: 9

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:57 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole new Pool video Reply with quote

Hi,

I was wondering if any Stacey fans had seen her new video released on Feb 20 titled "Poole fun with Rae".

I think this is an old video from Stacey's time shooting in Portugal in 2015. I would imagine Stacey is at her curvy best so the video should be good.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:39 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

its a very old vid and not much of stacey

most seems to be that girl called Rae and she isnt as cute as stacey

problem with these old vids being produced is you realise what we are missing in terms of big tittage
lpinderfan

Contributions: 2

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:24 pm    Subject: stacey poole Reply with quote

does anyone have the most recent videos of stacey. anything past her homealone set i cannot find
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:33 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

the second pool video from 2015 is awesome.....staceys tits are big and bold and it just makes me lament how she has lost probably 25% of that size....due to the wedding.....i really hope she gets it back

as she is naturally curvy i think she struggles to keep weight off...so we could be back in the bigtime soon.....i hope....i hope
BobJonz1

Contributions: 99

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:49 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Are we certain she's lost that much? Which pics are you talking about where she's so much smaller?
Tungsten

Contributions: 332

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:23 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4aAhSmuqlc
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:22 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

look at all the shoots in last six months from the website.....from around Sept onwards...where its not push up bras and trick camera angles..."naked for my fans" shoot is the best of the last six months and you can a difference.....when compared to 2015 and even the first half of 2016

she is still a busty girl....no doubt but she has lost the size that makes you go wow......
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:28 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

pic 1: sideboob size from early 2016

http://tinypic.com/r/fxtm5f/9

pic 2: not so much size....from nov 2016

http://tinypic.com/r/w86b2g/9

obviously this isnt a science and its not a total loss of shape and size but its dissapointing

i have faith she will get curvier again. we all know girls wanna fit into their wedding dress etc...hence the weight loss
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: