Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantomas

Contributions: 453

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:14 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:
Stacey is not even close compared with the other girls. Her boobs from 2013 and 2014 maybe were good enough to beat the other competitors. But now she has no chance. I'm not into Hitomi Tanaka, but she has some huge tits. Tessa is another girl that currently can blow away Stacey with her boobs.

Down the rabbit hole I go...

Stacey looked her best between february and may last year (2016). She has probably never been curvier than that. Just look at her OT sets from 11 months ago and the Portugal content that DM shot 3 months later. She really did look incredible during that period. And by the way, I remember that we were worried about Stacey's curves back in late 2015 as well, and then boom, she was suddenly meatier than ever just a few months later, so there's always the possibility that she will get back to "normal" in time. Anyway, she didn't even look bad back then. Certainly nothing compared to now, but that didn't ease our concerns, which has now made me realise that we will never be fully satisfied with her, no matter what she does.

Tessa is a gorgeous model with some of the best breasts in the business, and while she also is a really cool and intelligent person, she lacks that "flair" that I think Stacey has/had. Stacey is unique in many ways. Tessa is not. I'm not bashing on the latter, just voicing my opinions.

Yep, you are right, Stacey looked fabulous for many months in 2015, her curves were top class, maybe her best months. I dont know if we will never be fully satisfied with her, no matter what she does. Is not our fault that she lost so much weight, is not our fault that her site was poor for such a long time, that she did not have any tease/strip videos, that sometimes her work lack some quality and so forth... Yes, sometimes we tend to be exaggerated with our concerns regarding her tits (but, hey, aren't they the main reason for her public success?), but I'm sure that all of us wish her to do better, we dont criticize just for the fun of it. Stacey surely had and still has a huge potential, I will say that she did not even exploited her sex-appeal at the fullest, she could be even better if her site will evolve in some way. But her evolution depends also on how she looks, and at the current level she is not looking like a prime time glam model. I'm concerned that she is 26, she got married, and maybe her best years are gone, but I try to stay optimistic reminding me that Holly Peers is looking better than ever at nearly 30 years. So, maybe Stacey will recover. I surely hope so, but until that, I'm not willing to support her. I will pay without hesitation to see her like in 2015, but with a more imporved site, were she can do some teasing videos, wearing some sexy outfits and lingerie.

Not judging your tastes there, I can understand that you prefer Stacey over Tessa. I have the same feeling as you do: Tessa seems smart and funny, and her boobs are just killer (big, natural, balanced), but she is not shining, sometimes she seems to „common” for me. On the other hand, Stacey is an unorthodox beauty, let's face it: her face and her funny voice are not her main assets, but the combo of this girl is what makes her special: a candid voice, a big nose, huge tits, a big smile, round ass, nice waist and legs, a perfect balanced body in her prime shape - so, a model like Stacey is intriguing and I admit that although I did not like her in her first 2 years, I became more and more interested by her and she is one of my favorite glam models of all time. Not wanting to recharge an old feud with you man, but one point that turns me off when it comes to Stacey, is her personality: I'm not sure if she is a kind or a funny girl, I'm not sure if she is smart as Holly, Sabine, or Lucy Vixen (I'm not including here Malene Espensen which was probably the smartest glam models of her time), and this uncertainty is based just on her opacity when it comes to reveal her personality in front of the camera or on social media. So, sometimes in her videos I get the impression that she is just bored doing what she does, and this is not ok. Anyway, maybe I'm just talking non-sense, but I've got the feeling that no one knows what Stacey thinks about her being in front of the camera when she really is in front of the camera. You can look at Holly Peers face and you can see that she enjoy herself and her sexiness radiates the entire video, same for Lucy Vixen or other models. Sometimes Stacey seems like she is full of sex-appeal, other time she seems doing just a daily routine. Maybe this is because of the fact that we see a 10-20 minutes BTS video and everybody knows that photo sessions can be tiresome. But even so it is strange to see a model that has a glum or tense expression on her face. Sorry for the long post.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 600

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:47 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Not wanting to recharge an old feud with you man, but one point that turns me off when it comes to Stacey, is her personality: I'm not sure if she is a kind or a funny girl, I'm not sure if she is smart as Holly, Sabine, or Lucy Vixen (I'm not including here Malene Espensen which was probably the smartest glam models of her time), and this uncertainty is based just on her opacity when it comes to reveal her personality in front of the camera or on social media. So, sometimes in her videos I get the impression that she is just bored doing what she does, and this is not ok. Anyway, maybe I'm just talking non-sense, but I've got the feeling that no one knows what Stacey thinks about her being in front of the camera when she really is in front of the camera. You can look at Holly Peers face and you can see that she enjoy herself and her sexiness radiates the entire video, same for Lucy Vixen or other models. Sometimes Stacey seems like she is full of sex-appeal, other time she seems doing just a daily routine. Maybe this is because of the fact that we see a 10-20 minutes BTS video and everybody knows that photo sessions can be tiresome. But even so it is strange to see a model that has a glum or tense expression on her face. Sorry for the long post.

That's the thing with Stacey. She could have an amazing personality and not a single follower would know. No one knows anything about her, which only negatively affects her public image. If she as much as posted some random thoughts/videos on twitter or instagram from time to time, people would begin to have an idea of what she's like as a person, but alas, she never does, so we're completely left in the dark and only able to speculate.

Also, it's only natural to get bored of things. As lewd and explicit as glamour modelling is, it will eventually turn into a daily routine for the models, which may be reflected in their work. This applies to the photographers as well, including Damien Morley. He has worked with multiple models and shot countless borderline identical sets with little to no flair for many years now. It all eventually becomes a repetitive and uninspiring habit, which negatively affects the result. I'm not saying that the job completely seizes to be enjoyable, but it will most likely lose most of its flavour as time goes on.

This is why it's healthy to constantly make an effort in order to keep the work fresh and exciting, and not allow it to get stale and boring. Variety is key after all. I don't know why it took DM so long to implement his recent positive changes, and it really is unfortunate that he was unable to take full advantage of Stacey's prime.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 845

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:20 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i am with you phantomas on staceys interesting appeal.....big nose....funny voice....nice full huge tits...wide hips...tanned skin and great ass.

really at 26...she could have a good 4 years more at the top!

and smasher, you are spot on when saying she gained curves a while back,after being slim, maybe she crash diets and it creates the gaunt then curvy spells but she has less cellulite and stretch marks than all the other models, which is interesting

we need her back on her A game...cos this girl is a one off.....most of the others are typical cute sexy girls (which is awesome) but stacey is a bit different, like the awkward girl at skool who suddenly at 16 has cracking tits, a great ass and everyone wants to date, when at 14, nobody noticed her
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:42 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
...but stacey is a bit different, like the awkward girl at skool who suddenly at 16 has cracking tits, a great ass and everyone wants to date, when at 14, nobody noticed her

Nice comparison ! I remember that back in highschool I had a colleague that was rather petite and unatractive, but in her last 2 years of high school she was totally transformed: her tits were huge for her age and her waist became more well defined putting her ass even more in a bright light ( she already had a nice ass). She also gain in height signicantly so when we have finished the high school she was like the most sexy and beautiful girl of our generation. So, yep, i can understand what you are saying Big Laugh
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:21 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i dont think stacey works particuarly hard as well...we get these 4 batches of photoshoots a year and very little else, minus the selfies

her presence on her site is invisible as a person, she should let subscribers have an online chat every 4 mths...for an hour or two or post her ideas and comments..be interactive

or thouigh she may have a second job basket weaving in barnsley for all we know and be too busy!
Tungsten

Contributions: 311

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:31 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

or thouigh she may have a second job basket weaving in barnsley for all we know and be too busy!

She works in a high street clothing shop, or at least did.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:12 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

before she was a model?
Tungsten

Contributions: 311

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:00 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

As well as when modelling.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:51 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i didnt know that.....wonder if any fans have tried to track her down?
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:16 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

that pin up files set in the white and green stripy top and green bikini doesnt look right...the boobs seem a bit odd

nice gallery mind you
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:11 pm    Subject: new set on stacey site "naked for my fans" Reply with quote

ok....i dont think this gallery is at all bad...the posing means we get nice butt and thigh curves and squished boob curves

she looks sweet and sexy....not maybe classic stacey but i enjoyed this set just now....she is a beautiful girl, a remarkable girl cos she just has a smokin body

as long curve inducing poses are used...i am happy...the full frontal ones dont do her so much favours as the sideways curve ones
lolsmasher

Contributions: 600

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:13 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

The pics are from the "Home Alone" set, which was shot in October.
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:57 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:

The pics are from the "Home Alone" set, which was shot in October.

The title of that article with Stacey has to be „the former queen of tits”. Sad
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:51 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

hahahaha, definately former queen

there has been a spate of new sets on her website...the fully naked one was the best due to camera angles but the lack of boobage is just devastating......its like a crime has been committed

call the cops! Thumb Down
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:25 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
hahahaha, definately former queen

there has been a spate of new sets on her website...the fully naked one was the best due to camera angles but the lack of boobage is just devastating......its like a crime has been committed

call the cops! Thumb Down

I did not see her new sets, for the moment I dont follow her work anymore. I just enter this forum waiting for a big news from you guys, aka that she got back her boobage. Big Laugh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: