Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 83, 84, 85  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantomas

Contributions: 565

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:39 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

O, and a happy new year to all the guys on this forum! Thumb Up!
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1031

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:34 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

happy new years to all of you too!
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:42 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

those pin up file pics of lucy in a green kini make me nostalgic....camera trickery maybe but oh how i wish she would get those curves back!
Tungsten

Contributions: 340

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:42 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
those pin up file pics of lucy in a green kini make me nostalgic....camera trickery maybe but oh how i wish she would get those curves back!

No camera trickery, she really did look like that in May Weep
lolsmasher

Contributions: 615

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:49 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

No camera trickery, she really did look like that in May Weep

I've run out words at this point. I just really hope that she gains back the weight she's lost in the near future and that that her curves make a complete return before age catches up with her. Her body won't be nearly as forgiving and flexible in a matter of years. She's already 26 after all. It's already been 6-8 months since she started going downhill, and who knows how long she is going to stay on this devastating path.

I really wonder what's going through her head... Doesn't she realise that her curves are basically her only selling points? If they diminish, so will her popularity. A lot of people have noticed this change and pointed out their displeasure on numerous sites that I frequent. Of course I don't find her unattractive. You all know that, but you get my point.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:52 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

the "fitting into wedding dress" craze probably started this but as she was a slim, toned girl....i find it rather strange she would need to

26 is a strange age for girls and gravity can start working earlier but as you say smasher, back in the spring she was still the totally hot, huge titted girl we all loved

now she is still busty but the unique look and style is fading

my fear is that she is shooting some final pics before babyland, which may give us some last shoots with bigger boobs but will then lose her forever

we are lucky she came along but i am as confused as you why she is doing this!
Tungsten

Contributions: 340

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:07 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey re-tweeted a link to a competition where you can vote for her to win $350. Miss Boob Realm 2016 Finals: https://t.co/WX7bdm2lcy
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:14 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i dont think she will be winning that with an F cup size somehow!
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:02 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Stacey re-tweeted a link to a competition where you can vote for her to win $350. Miss Boob Realm 2016 Finals: https://t.co/WX7bdm2lcy

I highly doubt that she's going to win, but I voted for her anyway, even though I'd rather vote for Hitomi. Wobble
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:20 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

hitomi has heavy hangers hahaha.....my fave busty japanese girl is Shion Utsonomiya but she has lost some boobage since her photobook in 2014 (have you seen it smasher)
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:44 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
hitomi has heavy hangers hahaha.....my fave busty japanese girl is Shion Utsonomiya but she has lost some boobage since her photobook in 2014 (have you seen it smasher)

I don't want to sound hostile, but for the love of god... Even when I try to go off topic, the subject of weight loss comes up.

No. She has not lost any boobage. How do I know? First of all, I've been heavily invested in JAV for years, and I also happen to collect every single video in which she's featured. I have seen everything from her debut movie in 2013, to the most recent one which was released a week ago, and I can assure you that her boobs have not gotten any smaller.

I'm sorry, but seriously, your posts could use a lot more thought.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:29 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i havent seen any vids of hers....just got the photobook from 2014 and then all images since then..so thats what i was basing it on!
phantomas

Contributions: 565

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:22 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey is not even close compared with the other girls. Her boobs from 2013 and 2014 maybe were good enough to beat the other competitors. But now she has no chance. I'm not into Hitomi Tanaka, but she has some huge tits. Tessa is another girl that currently can blow away Stacey with her boobs.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:35 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
i havent seen any vids of hers....just got the photobook from 2014 and then all images since then..so thats what i was basing it on!

Right. I'm sorry...
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:48 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Stacey is not even close compared with the other girls. Her boobs from 2013 and 2014 maybe were good enough to beat the other competitors. But now she has no chance. I'm not into Hitomi Tanaka, but she has some huge tits. Tessa is another girl that currently can blow away Stacey with her boobs.

Down the rabbit hole I go...

Stacey looked her best between february and may last year (2016). She has probably never been curvier than that. Just look at her OT sets from 11 months ago and the Portugal content that DM shot 3 months later. She really did look incredible during that period. And by the way, I remember that we were worried about Stacey's curves back in late 2015 as well, and then boom, she was suddenly meatier than ever just a few months later, so there's always the possibility that she will get back to "normal" in time. Anyway, she didn't even look bad back then. Certainly nothing compared to now, but that didn't ease our concerns, which has now made me realise that we will never be fully satisfied with her, no matter what she does.

Tessa is a gorgeous model with some of the best breasts in the business, and while she also is a really cool and intelligent person, she lacks that "flair" that I think Stacey has/had. Stacey is unique in many ways. Tessa is not. I'm not bashing on the latter, just voicing my opinions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: