Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tungsten

Contributions: 311

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:47 pm    Subject: Re: Stacey Poole Dizzy Blue sets and videos Reply with quote

Blaykey wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if any Stacey fans had come across the work Stacey did for Dizzy Blue couture. Dizzy Blue was a company which unfortunately had to stop as the woman behind the company sadly had a stroke.

Jodie Gasson's mum.
Thebritt001

Contributions: 87

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:11 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey still claims to be a 32GG however I have a few pics of her wearing some underwear which she recently shot. It appears to fit very well and the label shows a 34F
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 845

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:13 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

oh dear...claming a larger bra size

they all do it i think but stacey was a legit G back in the day
phantomas

Contributions: 453

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:12 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey's new set brings once again the problem of the year: her :censored:ing weight! Sorry guys, but until she gains some weight and her boobs are back round and full, I will stop following whatever she does. Her face looks so skinny in this set and this is partially because of the way she wears her hair, but also because of her weight loss. Stacey used to be all curvy and in the same time in shape. She is my major disappointment of 2016. Sad
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:46 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i have to say the latest set on her website confirms phantomas's fears, the boobs look smaller, much smaller

Jess Davies has been gaining curves (see MCG sets in dec 16) , lets hope that Stacey does too

Joey looks more hardbody in the page 3 pics sadly too but her latest MCG vid is great
lolsmasher

Contributions: 600

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:38 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

A left-to-right timeline displaying my feelings about Stacey's weight loss:

Thumb Down Grandad Confused Wry Screwy Nono Head Smack Irked Grumpy BangHead Shout Moan Gagged Ranting Cuss Censored Rage Furious Sad Cry Weep Yuck Punch Headache Hammer Shoot Nuke
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:09 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
A left-to-right timeline displaying my feelings about Stacey's weight loss:

Thumb Down Grandad Confused Wry Screwy Nono Head Smack Irked Grumpy BangHead Shout Moan Gagged Ranting Cuss Censored Rage Furious Sad Cry Weep Yuck Punch Headache Hammer Shoot Nuke

Smile)) Sadly, this display of feelings is so valid for Stacey's situation... her fans are getting frustrated...
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:18 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

exactly!
Lolwtfever

Contributions: 1

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:02 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I've frequented this website for a number of years and never actually registered. I recognize many of your names and see you make a great number of posts about different models' weight and how it affects the "quality" of their work. I've come to a conclusion:

You're all :censored:ing retarded.

Losing weight, if anything, is the more healthy option for any of these girls. Breasts of that size (while fantastic) are an incredible strain on a frame as small as some of these women have. So...what? Would you prefer to fatten them up like cattle? Make it so they can't move at all? Then again, I guess all of them would turn into Lucy V, who has gotten so fat it's disgusting.

TL;DR - if you don't like it, stop following a model. No one gives a s**t about what you think. They certainly don't.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:38 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

the joys of opinion!
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 539

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:44 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Lolwtfever wrote:
I've frequented this website for a number of years and never actually registered. I recognize many of your names and see you make a great number of posts about different models' weight and how it affects the "quality" of their work. I've come to a conclusion:

You're all :censored:ing retarded.

Losing weight, if anything, is the more healthy option for any of these girls. Breasts of that size (while fantastic) are an incredible strain on a frame as small as some of these women have. So...what? Would you prefer to fatten them up like cattle? Make it so they can't move at all? Then again, I guess all of them would turn into Lucy V, who has gotten so fat it's disgusting.

TL;DR - if you don't like it, stop following a model. No one gives a s**t about what you think. They certainly don't.
Good to know you waited 6 weeks after creating an account to make your first post and then just complain about the regular members of the forum. Good job lad.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 600

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:51 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I was going to remove the post, but I find it amusing, so it stays.

This forum only has a select few active members, and we all see eye to eye on this weight loss thing. Of course my last post was heavily exaggerated. I just felt like posting something humorous that also got my point across.

Stacey is supposed to be in the prime of her life, but instead she insists on losing weight when she clearly doesn't need to. In the past year, she's gone from basically being the quintessential definition of curvy to a mere shadow of her former self. We're glamour nerds who prefer natural curves and large breasts, and seeing stuff like this is upsetting. Simple as that.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:26 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

well said smasher!!

i wasnt going to rise to that idiot who posted,huge tits are a passion of ours and watching stacey fade away is upsetting as you say

i still think she has the booty curves mind you, its just that majestic, in your face GG cup miracle body is now fading away

Jess Davies is getting curvier, so lets hope Stacey does the same.

Maybe we needed an xmas cam on stacey, feeding her up!
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 539

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:49 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
Maybe we needed an xmas cam on stacey, feeding her up!

Um fetish much
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:30 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Great, how smart of this guy to come here and bully the few people that are still around on this forum. Maybe he does not know what glam modelling is about. Yes, dude I, personally, prefer anyday a woman like Lucy Vixen despite being slightly overweight, but being happy, mentally healthy, confident and proud of her body, than the skinny girls that look all the same, frustrated by every pound that they gain, unsure about their look. Glam modelling is, like smasher said, about natural girl with big boobs and a lot of curves! If you dont like it just :censored: OFF to your shallow burrow and stay there with your skeletons called models and prototypes of beauty. Average, normal women usually have curves and is nothing wrong with that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: