Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 83, 84, 85  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1030

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:20 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i hope you are right phantomas.....it could be a fab 2017 for a big titted,meatier stacey then, lets hope she fattens up over christmas!
donbalon

Contributions: 209

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:13 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Nice curves and boobage in Part 2 of Stacey's latest shoot....

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:40 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i like the top pic

that tattoo is very obvious in second pic
Dex586

Contributions: 44

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:27 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

donbalon wrote:

Stacey looks amazing in that first photo. though I've always been a sucker for girls in office wear Wink
donbalon

Contributions: 209

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:26 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Dex586 wrote:
donbalon wrote:

Stacey looks amazing in that first photo. though I've always been a sucker for girls in office wear Wink

She sure does. The way her bra struggles to keep its contents in check serves to highlight her tremendous bustiness Wink

No complaints either when the bra admits defeat... Thumb Up!

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:46 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

looking foward to new fotosets
phantomas

Contributions: 565

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:37 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
looking foward to new fotosets

Looking through the new OT sets and I'm disappointed...
She still looks bad... I know that i'm going to upset some of her die hard fans, but this is the reality: Stacey is far from her primetime, she is to skinny, her boobs downsized, her face is angular, are ass is slim, and even her hair is weird, is messy again, like when she first appeared and she was unrefined. I can only hope that in 2017 she will regain her ideal weight. At this point, for me she is just an average model, her assets were her huge boobs and the total balanced between her weight, size, boobs and ass. She had(probably) the most balanced body of a glam model and for this thing she was very appreciated (not being oversize, but with curves, not being too tall, but with nice legs, not having the greatest ass, but just perfect to fit her body type and her waist). Oh, and that tattoo... so unnecessary and so unglamorous.

And just look how round and full were her boobs just 2 years ago:

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:02 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

spot on phantomas

i dont think she is an average model but she has lost some of her spark since losing weight

pushing boobs together is a way for them to look bigger as we all know but that only tease backstage pic shows us what we are missing!
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:57 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
spot on phantomas

i dont think she is an average model but she has lost some of her spark since losing weight

pushing boobs together is a way for them to look bigger as we all know but that only tease backstage pic shows us what we are missing!

Compared with how Joey Fisher looked this year, Stacey was average. Sorry, but that's the truth! Holly Peers and Sabine J looked better than her, Lucy Vixen was wow (although some people dont like her because of her weight). Stacey lost with the weight also her spark, as you said, but the bad thing is that she seems to lose her style too (the tattoo and her hair style are a step back... ok, she looked nice and sweet like the girl next door when she debuted with that silly hair, but she emerge since that moment as a stylish, glam woman, and now she seems again „messy”. We all like how the girls looked in their first year, but I tend to love them with the time, when they evolve into real glamourous women).
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:25 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i agree phantomas, not average next to most british women but deffo average next to joey,rhian and holly in last year. Joey has had the best year of her career, though i dont like the page 3 pics

i am not sure if this is her last year of modelling, i think she may vanish pretty quickly but it is very sad to see her latest website shoots and compare them to the summer shoots

she looks too slim, tired and lost a lot of boobage
Thebritt001

Contributions: 102

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:03 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Unfortunately I don't have the ability to post pictures but looking at her most recent shots and comparing them with other models. I'd have to say Stacey looks like the realms of a 34F cup. Whilst still above average bra size that's on the smaller side in terms of glamor modelling Sad very sad to see indeed. I have sent her a DM on Twitter I will see what reply I get!
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:44 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

keep us posted on the twitter message

she must be on the slimmer side of 34F or 34E

The fab thing with Stacey up to about a year ago was her boobs had real size with a balanced body,as phantomas mentioned, what we have had in the last 8 mths is a bit of a bungle

she is only just 26 and hopefully will stick around for another two years but i dont want to be seeing too much of this current look....
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:15 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Thebritt001 wrote:
Unfortunately I don't have the ability to post pictures but looking at her most recent shots and comparing them with other models. I'd have to say Stacey looks like the realms of a 34F cup. Whilst still above average bra size that's on the smaller side in terms of glamor modelling Sad very sad to see indeed. I have sent her a DM on Twitter I will see what reply I get!

Keep us informed if she will respond to you! Thumb Up!
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:17 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

curves still look good here

http://tinypic.com/r/153to5i/9

am happy with this shoot!
Blaykey

Contributions: 9

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:43 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Dizzy Blue sets and videos Reply with quote

Hi,

I was wondering if any Stacey fans had come across the work Stacey did for Dizzy Blue couture. Dizzy Blue was a company which unfortunately had to stop as the woman behind the company sadly had a stroke.

Stacey modelled various outfits for the company and a number of photoshoots and videos were shot by Damien Morley.

A few weeks ago I emailed Damien on this forum about whether he had any more sets or videos with Stacey modelling the Dizzy Blue outfits. He replied that he did indeed have all the photosets and videos of Stacey. He thought that they had all been released on Stacey's site but promised that if they hadn't he would be releasing them on Stacey's site soon.

The only set on Stacey's site in which she is wearing Dizzy Blue is the Spring is Here set. Hopefully therefore we might in the near future see some of these classic photosets and videos of Stacey on her site.

I include some previews of Stacey in the Dizzy Blue outfits.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: