Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tungsten

Contributions: 324

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:34 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Judging by the dates of some of Stacey's iphone selfies, there are still some shoots from 8th May still to go live on her site.
Like I said sites sure do like to withhold content for a long time. Seems like Glamour Buckz are the only site that don't withhold content back for months on end.[/quote]

It's not a case of holding back content on Stacey's site, loads of shoots are shot over a few days, when a shoot/vid are released at weekly intervals, it takes time for them to be all posted. PUF have released that vid fairly quickly, seeing as the 'Red Tie Secretary' vids and pics from August was shot in 2014. Hopefully they follow up with a second vid and photo set in the near future, which is often the norm for PUF as far as Stacey content is concerned.
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:34 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Judging by the dates of some of Stacey's iphone selfies, there are still some shoots from 8th May still to go live on her site.
Like I said sites sure do like to withhold content for a long time. Seems like Glamour Buckz are the only site that don't withhold content back for months on end.

It's not a case of holding back content on Stacey's site, loads of shoots are shot over a few days, when a shoot/vid are released at weekly intervals, it takes time for them to be all posted. PUF have released that vid fairly quickly, seeing as the 'Red Tie Secretary' vids and pics from August was shot in 2014. Hopefully they follow up with a second vid and photo set in the near future, which is often the norm for PUF as far as Stacey content is concerned.
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 549

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:52 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Tungsten wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Like I said sites sure do like to withhold content for a long time. Seems like Glamour Buckz are the only site that don't withhold content back for months on end.

I get that it takes maybe 6 months or so for sites to release stuff that was shot all at once. I am talking about them releasing stuff that was shot maybe a year prior like a year later when all other content from that time frame has been released. I have seen it a lot when going through the archives on Leanne Crow's website since I got my membership there a few days ago. Stuff clearly shot in 2014 was still getting released only a few months ago.
Blaykey

Contributions: 9

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:59 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole is married Reply with quote

Hi,

Just thought I would let all Stacey fans know that she has recently been married. Her married name is Stacey Jones. Stacey posted a pic from her wedding day on facebook.

Hopefully this will be the end of Stacey experimenting with any extreme weight loss programs but hopefully not the end of her modelling career.
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:06 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Yeah I found that Facebook post, I expect she'll quit modelling once she gets pregnant.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 937

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:31 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i would imagine a baby is in the offing very soon!
lolsmasher

Contributions: 607

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:56 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I couldn't help but track down the post as well (please do not share it here), and it's definitely true. She's now married. And if I'm not mistaken, it's to same guy that she's been seeing for years. Now, please don't start gossiping. I've already said too much myself.

Moreover, this doesn't necessarily mean that they're going start spawning kids right away, if ever, and it certainly doesn't tell us anything about Stacey's future modelling plans. We don't know these people after all. All we do know is what they're willing to share, which really isn't much, so all we can do is speculate.

So yeah, congratulations to the newly weds. Her husband is a very lucky man Smile
phantomas

Contributions: 516

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:13 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Some caps from her new pinup video:

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:37 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i think a similar version of this was on her website

good caps phantomas

i must see if i can get posting permissions on this site....i create a lot of mixed screen caps from vids, to compliment other photos

rhian attached:
http://tinypic.com/r/6ojxj9/9
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:04 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Shot 12/12/16

Her first work as a married woman

Vids

lolsmasher

Contributions: 607

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:36 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

She got herself some hair extensions as well. It reminds me of her 2013 look, despite Stacey not being as meaty as she ideally should be. Regardless of her current weight, longer hair is definitely the better option.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:41 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

hopefully the meat will be going back on after the fitted into wedding dress
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:27 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
hopefully the meat will be going back on after the fitted into wedding dress

Stacey needs to recover her curves. Her last 2 sets from her site and the new sets from OT does not look like she is in a great shape, she is still to slim and her boobs are not that impressive anymore. Hopefully she will gain some weight after the marriage and she will look better. She needs this also because I still think that in many pics her face is too skinny.

Anyway, this year was bad for Stacey as a model. This is my opinion. I hope that she will be happy, now that she got married, but if she wants to stay in the business she has to recover the shape that made her famous. Nobody wants another Sammy Braddy experience: big boobed model loosing too much weight - shaggy boobs. Joey Fisher found a balance this year, and even though her boobs are probably not that big as in her first years as a model, she still looks great and curvy. Stacey has to found her balance as well.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:14 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i think stacey has had a 60% good year, some shoots were awesome (shower shoot, shoot with fiona S and the one in the white swimsuit, one in the bath) but there also 40% where she seemed to be saturated in white light or looking gaunt

with such nice huge tits, even a cup size down feels like a diminishing return, i think thats the real issue, she was a one off babe having a totally killer body but that body is now less killer

hopefully in 2017 she will shine again but i predict babies are on the way and retirement soon
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:08 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
i think stacey has had a 60% good year, some shoots were awesome (shower shoot, shoot with fiona S and the one in the white swimsuit, one in the bath) but there also 40% where she seemed to be saturated in white light or looking gaunt

with such nice huge tits, even a cup size down feels like a diminishing return, i think thats the real issue, she was a one off babe having a totally killer body but that body is now less killer

hopefully in 2017 she will shine again but i predict babies are on the way and retirement soon

60% is a generous percent Smile) yes, the shots that you mentioned were decent, but not that good, at least for me. Adding that many shots seemed the same thing, same style, same posture I would say that this year was a transitional one for Stacey. I remain optimistic and I believe that she will be in business at least for the following 2 years. She is still young and can improve her image.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: