Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:13 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

is he a respected photographer? i know his purpleport profile , some good pics of joey from a while back but also lots of dodgy photos, lots of fake tits
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 426

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:11 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
is he a respected photographer? i know his purpleport profile , some good pics of joey from a while back but also lots of dodgy photos, lots of fake tits
The name is familiar I think I have seen his work with Joey
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:59 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

his photos have a somehwat odd colour hue but are not bad, purpleport is a great source for UK models but it seems a lot of profiles mysteriously go missing

there was a top talent called amalia, blonde from the west country, more art than nude who just vanished

i guess its like what happened to jo paul, these girls go off and get a job, making steady money from modern glamour seems tricky

i wonder what they earn a year?
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:03 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

Here you have his description:

„I am an experienced semi-professional photographer and have been regularly shooting a variety of predominantly glamour sets, but with with an 'arty' edge for many years now. I have worked with many well known models over the years, particularly busty girls and some of my work has also been published, although being more of a past-time, this is not my main driver.”

I like his pics with Joey, interesting locations, nice outfits, and they look pretty decent (some of the pics are really hot).

As for Stacey... I dont know, she seems busty enough in those pics, but I dont have the same interest for her. And with the tattoo, for me is getting even clear that her prime years are somehow over. I dont have a problem with the tattoos, but that one is really ugly and is another „out of the character” thing that Stacey have done this year, after loosing a bunch of weight. I would preferred that she will stay „unmarked”. For me she is loosing her touch as the busty girl next door, the girl that has a superb body, but still looks like a normal person, the girl that is not perfect, but all in all has a natural beauty hard to ignore.

As an optimistic note, I really hope that her career will continue and that she will return to the shape that she used us. Hope that the future marriage will not affect her career. I'm curious to see some new sets on her site (After the loosing weight period).
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:45 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Good to see she's put weight back on, she looks similar to how she was looking in February. It also means we won't be getting any sets on her site with her appearance as it was in July. I hate tattoos but at least it's not in a prominent part of her body, I don't normally look at her feet. Hopefully she won't get anymore.

Interesting she's doing studio shoots with other photographers, and not just working with DM, OT and the Daily Star.

I received my signed calendar the other day, and it is very 'meh', I only bought it out of a sense of loyalty. Three months are non topless, two are from shoots in May, two from a shoot in February, three from March '15, six from October '15. My advise is if you're torn between a Stacey or Joey calendar, go with Joey's. If Stacey has a 2018 calendar, hopefully she will choose better shots to be used.
Dex586

Contributions: 32

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:10 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Good to see she's put weight back on, she looks similar to how she was looking in February. It also means we won't be getting any sets on her site with her appearance as it was in July. I hate tattoos but at least it's not in a prominent part of her body, I don't normally look at her feet. Hopefully she won't get anymore.

Interesting she's doing studio shoots with other photographers, and not just working with DM, OT and the Daily Star.

I received my signed calendar the other day, and it is very 'meh', I only bought it out of a sense of loyalty. Three months are non topless, two are from shoots in May, two from a shoot in February, three from March '15, six from October '15. My advise is if you're torn between a Stacey or Joey calendar, go with Joey's. If Stacey has a 2018 calendar, hopefully she will choose better shots to be used.

It's such a shame about her 2017 calendar, hopefully she'll still be around for a 2018 one. I'll still be getting it because it's hard to find any printed Stacey stuff these days
Blaykey

Contributions: 5

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:36 pm    Subject: Stacey New Set Reply with quote

A new set was posted of Stacey on Melissa Debling's site yesterday. Both models are naked in the shower. Stacey looks so curvy and her boobs are massive. The set is from May so before she started experimenting with the diets.

What a great body Stacey has - can't wait to see the video

Dex586

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:23 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I see a lot of talk about Stacey and a wedding, is she getting married? I haven't seen anything about it!

Also I'm new around here so... Hi Smile
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:27 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

stacey has been such a great fixture on the huge tit glam model landscape it seems strange to look back to pre 2011, where Lucy was the queen

her actual shape is still fine even with weight loss....great tummy, hips and legs. the problem with her boobs is that they so were majestic and they arent in the same league now but compare her to most girls and they are a solid E cup at least!
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:03 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
stacey has been such a great fixture on the huge tit glam model landscape it seems strange to look back to pre 2011, where Lucy was the queen

her actual shape is still fine even with weight loss....great tummy, hips and legs. the problem with her boobs is that they so were majestic and they arent in the same league now but compare her to most girls and they are a solid E cup at least!
Her stomach isn't as soft looking as it was earlier this year but its not like she is extremely toned either. Other than that there wasn't much difference from how she looked before.
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:09 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Dex586 wrote:
I see a lot of talk about Stacey and a wedding, is she getting married? I haven't seen anything about it!

Hello,
Stacey said something about her upcoming wedding on her twitter few months ago.
Dex586

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:15 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Dex586 wrote:

Hello,

Must of missed that one, let's hope she doesn't disappear after she gets married, though she hasn't been around that much recently anyway
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:18 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Dex586 wrote:

Hello,

She has never said on Twitter she is getting married, someone said it was on Facebook.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:43 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lilmo89 wrote:
This actually shocked me. I confess to not following Sammy recently but I didn't realise how badly the weight loss had affected her boobs. In her heyday Sammy was a match for any other model you cared to put up against her in terms of breast size. Even

Stacey and Joey should take note - this is what happens to your boobs when you lose too much weight! :-( :-(

Sammy breast haven't been reduced through weight loss. Sammy hasn't lost any weight. When Sammy had time off to have a baby. She also had her breasts reduced.

Stacey has done what most of the modern models have done. They've fell into the fat burner drink trap. Someone in the glamour world seems to be getting the models to drink it. This is a bad thing. As it kicks you in the teeth as soon as you stop taking it. You pile on the fat as the drink is just a blocker for body builders in training. Stacey needs to stop having it and quick. It only does harm in the long run.

Joey has actually put some weight on.
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:10 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
lilmo89 wrote:
This actually shocked me. I confess to not following Sammy recently but I didn't realise how badly the weight loss had affected her boobs. In her heyday Sammy was a match for any other model you cared to put up against her in terms of breast size. Even

Stacey and Joey should take note - this is what happens to your boobs when you lose too much weight! :-( :-(

Sammy breast haven't been reduced through weight loss. Sammy hasn't lost any weight. When Sammy had time off to have a baby. She also had her breasts reduced.

Stacey has done what most of the modern models have done. They've fell into the fat burner drink trap. Someone in the glamour world seems to be getting the models to drink it. This is a bad thing. As it kicks you in the teeth as soon as you stop taking it. You pile on the fat as the drink is just a blocker for body builders in training. Stacey needs to stop having it and quick. It only does harm in the long run.

Joey has actually put some weight on.
We had a lot of discussion a few months back regarding the detox teas. As far as I can tell the only models I have seen use it have been Stacey,Joey and Holly. But you are right when they end their detox or stop using it in general any weight it takes off comes right back. Most of the time the weight coming back is good since it fills out their frame again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: