Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 423

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:25 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
File sharing should be restricted to PMs. PUF probably won't show up here, but DM and/or his associates might.

Odds are they will. We used to post a lot of random Mel Debling images on a site called SuperiorPics a year ago and the site admin at the start of this year was informed by either DM or someone who works for him to blacklist content from his sites.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 574

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:14 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

that pin up files set on the desk is awesome....i know they use camera trickery and airbrushing but she looks so cute....all the curves in the right places!
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:56 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
that pin up files set on the desk is awesome....i know they use camera trickery and airbrushing but she looks so cute....all the curves in the right places!

Yeah, I quite like it. Just keep in mind that the set is over two years old.
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:42 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

Yeah, I quite like it. Just keep in mind that the set is over two years old.
PinUpFiles is really bad for releasing old content as new. They do it with other websites on their network all the time *cough,Leanne Crow cough*
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:06 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

two years? Geez ok

should have guessed by the hairstyle....it was blonde at the edges in 2014-15, then dyed black in 2016
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:41 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Morley shot Stacey today for the first time since May, and he was kind enough to post this full body teaser on Twitter.

Discuss! I know what is going to be said, and I'm going to join in later. I just don't have time to say everything I want to say right now Gagged

AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:47 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Morley shot Stacey today for the first time since May, and he was kind enough to post this full body teaser on Twitter.

Discuss! I know what is going to be said, and I'm going to join in later. I just don't have time to say everything I want to say right now Gagged

I don't think she looks as bad as we all thought she would. Then again we are looking at this picture through a camera screen so there is that. We probably wont actually see these sets released until some time next year anyway.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:44 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

she looks fine there but then wearing underwear supports things and keeps them in shape

smasher , u not so keen?
Thebritt001

Contributions: 73

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:10 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

To be fair I have just seen her latest iPhone set on her website the only topless shot is of her squeezing her boobs together. So not a true reflection on her boobs but they do look smaller and the bra fits well where as usually she is bursting out of them.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:05 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

shame.....once that wedding is over hopefully she will get back to full curve
Thebritt001

Contributions: 73

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:33 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Yeah she said the Melissa dealing shoot was shot in may you can tell she has lost weight since may. I find it all a bit ott the amount of weight she is losing no need for it in my opinion. Joey fishers body is sensational right now!!
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:46 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I just found these. They were clearly taken some time this year, but I don't know exactly when, nor by whom. She looks quite tan, so it may be from the summer.

And as you can see, she's gone ahead and gotten herself some ink... You might be saying "hey, it's just a tiny tattoo in an insignificant location", and you're right. The thing is, once people start getting tattoos, they tend to get another one, and another one, and on it goes until they have a whole lotta ink. Anyway, she didn't have that tattoo when she shot for Only Tease in July, so it's obviously a fairly recent addition.

As for Stacey's overall appearance in these shots; I'd say she looks pretty good. That one picture I posted the other day wasn't very flattering, and it was also shot in poor and odd lighting, not to mention the black apparel that she was wearing, so it was kind of hard to properly make out what she actually looked like. Oh, and the tattoo was present there too. I hadn't even noticed it Roll Eyes

So, thoughts?

Edit: I'm 95% sure these are from mid October.

Edit #2: They definitely are from mid October. Detective Smasher out.

AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:58 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
I just found these. They were clearly taken some time this year, but I don't know exactly when, nor by whom. She looks quite tan, so it may be from the summer.

And as you can see, she's gone ahead and gotten herself some ink... You might be saying "hey, it's just a tiny tattoo in an insignificant location", and you're right. The thing is, once people start getting tattoos, they tend to get another one, and another one, and on it goes until they have a whole lotta ink. Anyway, she didn't have that tattoo when she shot for Only Tease in July, so it's obviously a fairly recent addition.

As for Stacey's overall appearance in these shots; I'd say she looks pretty good. That one picture I posted the other day wasn't very flattering, and it was also shot in poor and odd lighting, not to mention the black apparel that she was wearing, so it was kind of hard to properly make out what she actually looked like. Oh, and the tattoo was present there too. I hadn't even noticed it Roll Eyes

So, thoughts?

Edit: I'm 95% sure these are from mid October.

Edit #2: They definitely are from mid October. Detective Smasher out.

If these are indeed from only a few weeks ago then I for one think she looks pretty great considering all the debate that ensued during the summer. I just hope she doesn't go all Leanne Crow and get really awful tattoos while they personally don't bother me I would want to see her get really bad ones.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:25 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

not bad!...i dont mind tattoos

i just hope she doesnt vanish into obscurity after this wedding

not that happy with these 2 girl shoots recently, the lighting and quality are awfuk

does anyone know why some of these shoots have such saturated light, its makes her look ghostly, its almost like they got somebody off the street to rush off 200 pics on a budget camera!
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:05 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Btw, these shots were taken by Toby1984 http://purpleport.com/portfolio/toby1984/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: