Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:10 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I was about 95% sure that the calendar would be mediocre at best, so I can't say that I'm overly disappointed, but the fact that it consists of several poorly chosen recycled shots is puzzling. Damien Morley has outdone himself once again. He simply won't change, and no matter how much that sucks, all we can do is accept it, because we have virtually no power...
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:17 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
I was about 95% sure that the calendar would be mediocre at best, so I can't say that I'm overly disappointed, but the fact that it consists of several poorly chosen recycled shots is puzzling. Damien Morley has outdone himself once again. He simply won't change, and no matter how much that sucks, all we can do is accept it, because we have virtually no power...
The only way for things like this to change is for people to stop paying to access his websites and to not purchase the calendars of his models. But other than that you are right.
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:19 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Morley can’t really be blamed, it was Stacey herself that chose which images were used, though you would’ve thought he would’ve directed her into picking 2016 shots. Sammy Braddy is picking hers this week.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:38 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Morley can’t really be blamed, it was Stacey herself that chose which images were used, though you would’ve thought he would’ve directed her into picking 2016 shots. Sammy Braddy is picking hers this week.

I see... That makes sense. However, surely Stacey and Damien must realise that by picking poor shots, even fewer people will want to buy the (already underwhelming) calendar. Basic logic doesn't seem to exist in their worlds, which is a shame. It really is.

Thanks for the insight as always, Tungsten.
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:51 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Muggings here has just bought a personalised one Thud
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:09 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

its still the girl we love with huge tits and a great ass but just old pics...will still look good on your wall!
lilmo89

Contributions: 45

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:24 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

This actually shocked me. I confess to not following Sammy recently but I didn't realise how badly the weight loss had affected her boobs. In her heyday Sammy was a match for any other model you cared to put up against her in terms of breast size. Even Stacey and Joey would have known that they had a fight on their hands for boob supremacy. Now it's not even a fair contest... and Sammy knows it. Stacey is expecting a bigger challenge, but when Sammy lifts her top to reveal her boobs in a bra you can see the disappointment in Stacey's face and embarrassment in Sammy's face. Sammy's being humiliated by Stacey here, and for someone who was always the biggest at any shoot, it must be difficult to get used to.

Stacey and Joey should take note - this is what happens to your boobs when you lose too much weight! :-( :-(

lolsmasher wrote:
So this set just came out on Sammy's site. It might take a while until it surfaces, though, as her site isn't that popular...

It was shot on 8th of May this year.

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:09 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

exactly......sammy is a shadow of her former self
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:26 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

The Pinupfiles Red Tie Secretary 1 video has a very apt section, between 5 minutes 53 and 6 minutes 5 seconds. Morley says someone told him the stuff on there was way better, Morley bleats that it was him that shot the content, Stacey laughs and says "that's 'cos you've got lazy with the website!" Many a true word spoken in jest Stacey Clap .

The second video is Lana wittering on inanely, which Stacey seems to just ignore Head Smack .
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:50 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
The Pinupfiles Red Tie Secretary 1 video has a very apt section, between 5 minutes 53 and 6 minutes 5 seconds. Morley says someone told him the stuff on there was way better, Morley bleats that it was him that shot the content, Stacey laughs and says "that's 'cos you've got lazy with the website!" Many a true word spoken in jest Stacey Clap .

The second video is Lana wittering on inanely, which Stacey seems to just ignore Head Smack .

Hehe

I downloaded it the day it showed up on the internet, but I hadn't watched it, so I went ahead and loaded it up just now. Kind of a funny moment, really. However, the fact that the video was shot ~2 years ago makes it all the more sad, considering that the website is just as bad if not worse than it was in 2014.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:49 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

where can i find this?
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:50 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
where can i find this?

Just google ”stacey poole forums” and the first 2 results will help you find what you want.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:01 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

File sharing should be restricted to PMs. PUF probably won't show up here, but DM and/or his associates might.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:32 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

neither had the video, nevermind not so keen on vids anyway
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:38 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i notice staceys website shoots are still from May 2016

latest gallery was ok but again the quality does fluctuate, you get one super hot shoot and then one light saturated so-so shoot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: