Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantomas

Contributions: 334

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:07 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

The man is clearly a total disaster. He is lucky because some people keep paying for some low quality content. Otherwise, his business with his glam company will be down. As for Stacey, for almost 1 month I stop caring that much about her. She took some bad decisions for her career and at the moment I can't find any pleasure following her content. She is not appealing. I still think that she has a huge potential as a glam model, but this combo (working for Moreley and losing weight) is just too much for me at the moment.
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 422

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:21 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I will probably stop collecting her content once the stuff she shoots her next batch of content and that starts to be released. I suspect that will be sometime in 2017.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 572

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:10 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

she wasnt naked in the garden either!

in the shower maybe...not in the garden!
lilmo89

Contributions: 45

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:46 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey is looking pretty shocking recently. Her face looks pretty drawn and she's lost a shitload of weight which isn't doing her any favours. Her boobs are a pale shadow of what they were in her heyday... she looks as if she's lost 3 or 4 cup sizes since May.

Her Amazon wish list has a size 32FF bra on it from 6th July 2016. Tbh I think she doesn't even fill that any longer. when you think that just over a year ago she was wearing 34GGs which were probably too small for her, it's quite sad really. :-(
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:33 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
she wasnt naked in the garden either!

in the shower maybe...not in the garden!
False advertising
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:49 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

3-4 cup sizes....is this on her iphone pics?
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:54 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

http://tinypic.com/r/2yotvyt/9

she looks ok here...this is a recent iphone pic
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:30 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
http://tinypic.com/r/2yotvyt/9

she looks ok here...this is a recent iphone pic
But didn't lolsmasher say a few weeks back that she stockpiles selfies so who knows how old that picture actually is.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:54 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

good point but i think facially you can tell thats recent
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:20 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
good point but i think facially you can tell thats recent
They still could be a few weeks old though given that she does store them.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:09 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

The shower selfies appear to be from the 17th of September. It's very hard to get a good idea of what actually she looks like here, though, considering how "in your face" these pictures are. Phone cameras also have wide lenses which tend to distort the image, making close up objects look slightly deformed and bigger than they really are, so we still need to wait until Stacey shoots new content, which could happen in October, if DM follows his yearly shooting pattern. If not, well, then I guess it will happen around November/December, because they always shoot some kind of Christmas themed sets.

Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:28 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I mentioned her calendar and the sets from May to try and make her realise that her fans prefer the fuller Stacey. She has also liked a couple of Twitter posts where someone has used a pic from a May set as a wallpaper on his phone. In my opinion Stacey was the best I've ever seen her in May. There were a few negative comments as well on Instagram the other month, where she posted the before and after photo whilst promoting the tea. She is shooting the same schedule as she did last year; February, May and October (though she also shot that four girl Christmas shoot at the end of November). Hopefully she is eating her old foods and portion sizes to get her weight back in time for next month. It's quite likely that DM hasn't seen Stacey since May, as he's down south and she's in the north. If he hasn't been following his social media closely, he may not have even realised that Stacey had lost weight in July. If she's still gaunt come October time, I would hope he would tell her that she didn't need to lose weight, and that she may lose her appeal if she doesn't get back to how she was.
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:26 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:

I mentioned her calendar and the sets from May to try and make her realise that her fans prefer the fuller Stacey. She has also liked a couple of Twitter posts where someone has used a pic from a May set as a wallpaper on his phone. In my opinion Stacey was the best I've ever seen her in May. There were a few negative comments as well on Instagram the other month, where she posted the before and after photo whilst promoting the tea. She is shooting the same schedule as she did last year; February, May and October (though she also shot that four girl Christmas shoot at the end of November). Hopefully she is eating her old foods and portion sizes to get her weight back in time for next month. It's quite likely that DM hasn't seen Stacey since May, as he's down south and she's in the north. If he hasn't been following his social media closely, he may not have even realised that Stacey had lost weight in July. If she's still gaunt come October time, I would hope he would tell her that she didn't need to lose weight, and that she may lose her appeal if she doesn't get back to how she was.
In my opinion I get the impression a lot of models generally don't take on board what their fans think of how they look or if they prefer them a certain way. Though I think a lot of glam model fans do prefer the girls who curvier and thicker than others though and in most cases they gain their biggest following when they are at such a figure.
Timmygriffin

Contributions: 1

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:48 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Does anyone have vids or pics of the Stacey Poole Beth lily shoot?
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:43 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

the pics are on her website but i didnt see a vid

pics arent best quality sadly.....not sure why and that shoot was held back for ages.....i think it was shot back in 2015, when stacey had blonde highlights
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: