Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 572

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:08 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

quite a lot of new stacey onlytease galleries on forums (oktoberfest etc) and i have to say, these look like they were shot recently(face looks thinner) but the body is still good....basically with G cup tits, she can go down to an E cup and still look big

not as bad as i expected but no date stamps on the pics however
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:49 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
quite a lot of new stacey onlytease galleries on forums (oktoberfest etc) and i have to say, these look like they were shot recently(face looks thinner) but the body is still good....basically with G cup tits, she can go down to an E cup and still look big

not as bad as i expected but no date stamps on the pics however

They would be from the two days she shot with them in July.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:00 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

ah thanks for that tungsten

interested to see if you guys like the pix too.....all i can say...she still looks hot

i cant post images in here but the famousboard forum has all the pix
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:50 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

From "Garden Naked Times". Great picture, if you ask me. This set was shot on the 11th of May.

BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:14 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

is that a new gallery on the website?

looks better quality than all the saturated pics i saw in a similar set...where the lighting is all wrong
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:20 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

SMOKIN SHOOT SMASHER WOW

either they added curves or its just SMOKIN
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 422

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:13 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
SMOKIN SHOOT SMASHER WOW

either they added curves or its just SMOKIN

I doubt they added them. If these were shot in May then these would pre-date her weight loss from July/August.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:56 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

true..good point

seems like she hasnt shot anything post weight loss for her website, only the only tease stuff

i think she still looks pretty good in the only tease stuff

wish she would do an interview some time...have a chat, the only interview with her i have seen was from u got it flaunt it back in 2012-ish where she seems a bit dim. i'm sure she she isnt, she is a nice lass, smiley etc
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:11 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
true..good point

seems like she hasnt shot anything post weight loss for her website, only the only tease stuff

wish she would do an interview some time...have a chat, the only interview with her i have seen was from u got it flaunt it back in 2012-ish where she seems a bit dim. i'm sure she she isnt, she is a nice lass, smiley etc
I think the Only Tease stuff was shot early into the weight loss. I have never liked their content I have always thought it looks really cheap looking and the girls never look all that good in those shoots.
phantomas

Contributions: 335

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:22 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
true..good point

My opinion is that she looked bad in those OT shots. Sorry, but she already lost some weight when OT worked with her. Probably she had a diet or just hitting the gym hard. I dont even want to see a videos or a set with her after the detox tea. Stacey needs to recover her curves. Otherwise, she is just an ordinary model... Also, her nose and chin are too prominent after the weight lost.

As for some interview with her, i dont think that this will happen any time soon. I miss this part of the lads magazines where we could read some stuff about these girls. Now, everything is plain, quite boring. most of the girls have a weekly set or video and that's all. She seems like a nice girl, but again, even though I might upsetting some people but I really dont think that she is too bright. She is a simple girl, sexy, i would say that she is sometimes very charming and genuine, and all those qualities are enough for me. I dont require from her to be like Jess D. (which has a diploma in sociology). That's fine be me, but she has to be more intuitive and to realize that losing weight and working for Morely are bad ideas for her career.
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:27 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:
true..good point

My opinion is that she looked bad in those OT shots. Sorry, but she already lost some weight when OT worked with her. Probably she had a diet or just hitting the gym hard. I dont even want to see a videos or a set with her after the detox tea. Stacey needs to recover her curves. Otherwise, she is just an ordinary model... Also, her nose and chin are too prominent after the weight lost.

As for some interview with her, i dont think that this will happen any time soon. I miss this part of the lads magazines where we could read some stuff about these girls. Now, everything is plain, quite boring. most of the girls have a weekly set or video and that's all. She seems like a nice girl, but again, even though I might upsetting some people but I really dont think that she is too bright. She is a simple girl, sexy, i would say that she is sometimes very charming and genuine, and all those qualities are enough for me. I dont require from her to be like Jess D. (which has a diploma in sociology). That's fine be me, but she has to be more intuitive and to realize that losing weight and working for Morely are bad ideas for her career.
If the OT stuff was shot in July then there is a good chance she was already on the detox tea. Ive seen preview shots of the sets and you can tell there is a difference between how she looks in her current website content on the OT stuff.
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:21 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
From "Garden Naked Times". Great picture, if you ask me. This set was shot on the 11th of May.

This is about the third set from May which has the word 'naked' in the title, when it is only topless! Moan
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:41 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

This is about the third set from May which has the word 'naked' in the title, when it is only topless! Moan
He's being very creative with his set titles isn't he.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:11 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Very. "Garden Naked Times" and "Naked Garden Time".

Well done, Damien. Well done. It must have taken you ages to come up with these ingenious titles.

AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:58 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Very. "Garden Naked Times" and "Naked Garden Time".

Well done, Damien. Well done. It must have taken you ages to come up with these ingenious titles.

You can see how big a difference there is. He added an s after time in one of them. He is clearly the smartest man in the world. Can't wait for Shower Times or Naked Shower Times
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: