Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:16 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:
Lolsmasher, what happened to your rant video? Did you finished it? I'm asking because it seems that Stacey's career is really going down and if it is something that can be done to change this, maybe your video can prove to be a good idea...

The video is not a high priority right now, unfortunately. I've been extremely busy sorting out a possible future move to Asia, so the video plans have been put on the backburner for the time being. On second thought, I'll just be honest with you. I'm not sure if I will get around to finishing it any time soon, if at all. Maybe I will just try to record the video in one take without elaborate edits and hope that I don't botch it.

Ok, thanks for the update! Smile

Tongue
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:19 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
New Stacey content

How could you not include the best one? Just look at her! Wobble This set may be airbrushed to oblivion and back, but damn it if this isn't the prettiest picture of Stacey I've seen in a long time.

This set was shot on the 8th of May, in case anyone wants to know.

AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:39 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
New Stacey content

How could you not include the best one? Just look at her! Wobble This set may be airbrushed to oblivion and back, but damn it if this isn't the prettiest picture of Stacey I've seen in a long time.

This set was shot on the 8th of May, in case anyone wants to know.

Just grabbed these from the post on NudeCelebForum.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:44 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

she always look good in undies,.

not sure why they needed to totally airbrush this unless the weight loss was showing on skin (bags under eyes etc_
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:50 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

not sure why they needed to totally airbrush this unless the weight loss was showing on skin (bags under eyes etc_

There was no weight loss back in May, she was looking her best back then.
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:26 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

There was no weight loss back in May, she was looking her best back then.
yeah the weight loss didn't kick in for awhile at that point. I think it's more evident in her Only Tease site work though.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:19 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lets hope she gets the wedding over...fits the dress and starts eating again

i still think she lost boob size between 2015 and May 2016....still fab and maybe an F cup but not G cup

in her defence.....big boobs will always lose shape and definition with age, she is still young (25) but not as young as she was back when she burst onto the scene
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:46 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
lets hope she gets the wedding over...fits the dress and starts eating again

i still think she lost boob size between 2015 and May 2016....still fab and maybe an F cup but not G cup

in her defence.....big boobs will always lose shape and definition with age, she is still young (25) but not as young as she was back when she burst onto the scene
Well we can only hope that the weight loss was only for the wedding and not because she was ashamed of her body. If it is the latter then she and Joey are more or less going to be the exact same going forward, Girls who are meant to be curvy entering the voluptuous range yet are determined to be trim and toned despite it not fitting their natural body type.
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:50 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

So I stumbled upon Stacey's twitter as she popped up in my "Who To Follow" suggestions. What do I find but her literally retweeting the same image numerous times like 2-4 times for an image.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:05 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

i think this happens a lot,i noticed the same on melissa deblings twitter
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:08 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
I was going to make that point as well. Clearly this is more than a coincidence.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:11 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

blame damien morley hahahaha

any news about staceys calendar?

2015 was a great calendar, 2016 less so (old snaps from her website)
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:28 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
blame damien morley hahahaha

any news about staceys calendar?

2015 was a great calendar, 2016 less so (old snaps from her website)
Not sure. Id expect the same for this year just reusing old website shots. Only calendars I know that have been shot are Lucy Colletts and Joey's
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:32 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:
I was going to make that point as well. Clearly this is more than a coincidence.

They are automated posts, Stacey herself rarely posts anything on Twitter.
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:50 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
BritBabeFan wrote:

They are automated posts, Stacey herself rarely posts anything on Twitter.
I will assume that Mel Deblings is very similar then.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: