Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:40 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Tungsten wrote:
I've just watched her OSS vid shot on the 19th July, she actually looks good in this as opposed to how she looks in pictures from the 18th & 19th. How she would look if this was produced today is another matter! As with all OAS vids, it was pretty boring however.

I thought so as well. I compared several videos, and while she definitely has lost some weight, it doesn't appear to be as much as I originally thought. However, the OT sets and videos from July are getting dated by now, so they're no longer an accurate representation of how she currently looks. Maybe she's regained some weight since July, or maybe she's lost even more. No one knows until DM/OT shoot and publish new material.

Wouldn't her social media be the best way to gauge how her weight is currently. Plus it saves having to wait for new content to be shot for her site.

It's impossible to tell when a (social media) picture was taken, unless it has time stamp, which instagram and twitter pictures don't. Just because someone posts a picture on a certain day, doesn't necessarily mean that it was taken on the same day. I know that Stacey takes selfies in bulk, so that she doesn't have to worry about not having anything to post for the foreseeable future.
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 429

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:51 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Tungsten wrote:
I've just watched her OSS vid shot on the 19th July, she actually looks good in this as opposed to how she looks in pictures from the 18th & 19th. How she would look if this was produced today is another matter! As with all OAS vids, it was pretty boring however.

I thought so as well. I compared several videos, and while she definitely has lost some weight, it doesn't appear to be as much as I originally thought. However, the OT sets and videos from July are getting dated by now, so they're no longer an accurate representation of how she currently looks. Maybe she's regained some weight since July, or maybe she's lost even more. No one knows until DM/OT shoot and publish new material.

Wouldn't her social media be the best way to gauge how her weight is currently. Plus it saves having to wait for new content to be shot for her site.

It's impossible to tell when a (social media) picture was taken, unless it has time stamp, which instagram and twitter pictures don't. Just because someone posts a picture on a certain day, doesn't necessarily mean that it was taken on the same day. I know that Stacey takes selfies in bulk, so that she doesn't have to worry about not having anything to post for the foreseeable future.
That kind of sounds stupid taking bulk selfies just so you have a bunch of stuff to post throughout a certain time frame. Then again I only follow one model on Instagram and yeah a lot those pictures are taken on the day they are taken.
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:21 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

New Stacey video on OS&S she isn't look good here though. Also could be how they shoot content since it always come across really amateur.

lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:29 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

It's gotten to the point where I no longer care what happens to her, which is reflected in my lack of recent activity. Also, the content that is being published on her site has pretty much stopped showing up elsewhere (same with Sammy's), which definitely indicates that more people are starting to feel fed up with Morley and his crap.
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:08 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
It's gotten to the point where I no longer care what happens to her, which is reflected in my lack of recent activity. Also, the content that is being published on her site has pretty much stopped showing up elsewhere (same with Sammy's), which definitely indicates that more people are starting to feel fed up with Morley and his crap.
Yeah I noticed the lack of new Stacey and Mel D content showing up as well. DM is pretty effective getting certain links removed.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:30 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Yeah I noticed the lack of new Stacey and Mel D content showing up as well. DM is pretty effective getting certain links removed.

The problem isn't that the links disappear, because I'm always able to grab the files before they get taken down. The actual problem is that people have stopped posting DM links altogether.
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:23 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

The problem isn't that the links disappear, because I'm always able to grab the files before they get taken down. The actual problem is that people have stopped posting DM links altogether.
You reckon that's down to the level of quality of content. It does seem weird all the links for his girls stopped at one though. Seems the more time passes the more his site continues to decline for whatever reason be it overall quality of content or just sheer incompetence on his part.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:57 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
You reckon that's down to the level of quality of content. It does seem weird all the links for his girls stopped at one though. Seems the more time passes the more his site continues to decline for whatever reason be it overall quality of content or just sheer incompetence on his part.

Of course it is. It's only natural for people to want satisfactory content, especially which such steep subscription fees, and since DM does nothing but release the same crap week after week, the members will tire of the content, and one after the other is going to cancel their sub, which will cause DM's revenue to diminish by a lot. The strange part is that he doesn't seem to realise that he's only digging his own grave.
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:44 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Of course it is. It's only natural for people to want satisfactory content, especially which such steep subscription fees, and since DM does nothing but release the same crap week after week, the members will tire of the content, and one after the other is going to cancel their sub, which will cause DM's revenue to diminish by a lot. The strange part is that he doesn't seem to realise that he's only digging his own grave.
He is either too stupid or ignorant to realise he is driving away his user base with subpar content. He is like one of these people who thinks the well will never dry and he will always have water.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 589

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:04 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

her latest website set had some ok pics but with a wierd blurred effect on her face

morley is the scourge of glam modelling i think.......controls his foto set releases, tries to take them down off other forums and starves us of totty

there have been some cracking sets on staceys site but an odd duff one

ik dont watch the vids really...no cant comment
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:06 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
her latest website set had some ok pics but with a wierd blurred effect on her face

morley is the scourge of glam modelling i think.......controls his foto set releases, tries to take them down off other forums and starves us of totty

there have been some cracking sets on staceys site but an odd duff one

ik dont watch the vids really...no cant comment
video is a but meh but since they are really long BTS videos without any teasing they all seem quite pointless.
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:13 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Lolsmasher, what happened to your rant video? Did you finished it? I'm asking because it seems that Stacey's career is really going down and if it is something that can be done to change this, maybe your video can prove to be a good idea...
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:10 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Lolsmasher, what happened to your rant video? Did you finished it? I'm asking because it seems that Stacey's career is really going down and if it is something that can be done to change this, maybe your video can prove to be a good idea...

The video is not a high priority right now, unfortunately. I've been extremely busy sorting out a possible future move to Asia, so the video plans have been put on the backburner for the time being. On second thought, I'll just be honest with you. I'm not sure if I will get around to finishing it any time soon, if at all. Maybe I will just try to record the video in one take without elaborate edits and hope that I don't botch it.
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:42 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:

The video is not a high priority right now, unfortunately. I've been extremely busy sorting out a possible future move to Asia, so the video plans have been put on the backburner for the time being. On second thought, I'll just be honest with you. I'm not sure if I will get around to finishing it any time soon, if at all. Maybe I will just try to record the video in one take without elaborate edits and hope that I don't botch it.

Ok, thanks for the update! Smile
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:47 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

New Stacey content

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: