Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 572

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:42 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

that beth/stacey shoot was dissapointing and must have been a year old at least

lets see what the summer shoots from stacey reveal....hopefully not too gaunt a look

looks like joey and her both suffer from "bloating"
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 422

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:54 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
that beth/stacey shoot was dissapointing and must have been a year old at least

lets see what the summer shoots from stacey reveal....hopefully not too gaunt a look

looks like joey and her both suffer from "bloating"
So Stacey hasn't shot anything since starting the detox stuff. I feel that content could be very disappointing. But yeah I think both her and Joey suffer from it.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:04 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

no proper fotoshoots since may but the selfies that lolsmasher posted were from the detox period.

the proof of the pudding will be if her curvy body looks gaunt and the tits sag, for a 25yo, stacey has good tit posture(not a scientific term haha). while joey has fab boobs....i rmeember her calendar from 2013 or maybe 2014, showed her boobs were quite low slung from the side view.

nothing is sexier to me than a girl with full,pert huge boobs in profile, its rare, may be camera trickery....but i love it
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:10 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
no proper fotoshoots since may but the selfies that lolsmasher posted were from the detox period.

the proof of the pudding will be if her curvy body looks gaunt and the tits sag, for a 25yo, stacey has good tit posture(not a scientific term haha). while joey has fab boobs....i rmeember her calendar from 2013 or maybe 2014, showed her boobs were quite low slung from the side view.

nothing is sexier to me than a girl with full,pert huge boobs in profile, its rare, may be camera trickery....but i love it
Yeah that selfie showed a huge difference. Like I said the next batch of content could be really subpar which means 6 months of pretty meh content. Hopefully if its just for her upcoming marriage then hopefully she returns to her old weight. But you can never be too sure about this stuff. Hell in the back of my mind I still think there is a possibility even Lucy Collett will eventually slim down again despite her pro plus-size stance in the last 18 months.
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:54 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:

All the recent OT sets are from July.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:14 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

correct

in those shoots she looks ok but not her usual curvy self

catch for us bigtit fans is that she was a full,juicy F or G cup when she hit the scene...so even a tiny cup size drop is noticeable, as she was that perfect G cup body

i have said before but a 15 yrs ago, i would have gone with an E cup being big.....we have been spoilt by the amazing brit bigtit glam era of 2004-2014, so now G cup is standard!
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:29 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
correct

in those shoots she looks ok but not her usual curvy self

catch for us bigtit fans is that she was a full,juicy F or G cup when she hit the scene...so even a tiny cup size drop is noticeable, as she was that perfect G cup body

i have said before but a 15 yrs ago, i would have gone with an E cup being big.....we have been spoilt by the amazing brit bigtit glam era of 2004-2014, so now G cup is standard!
If these were shot very recently then this was probably early into her dextox so she has probably already lost some mass from when she last shot content. Obviously not as skinny as she is now in these though.
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:58 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey posted a new selfie today, not sure when it was taken but she looks gaunt, which makes her pointy chin look even more so. Sad
phantomas

Contributions: 335

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:03 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Stacey posted a new selfie today, not sure when it was taken but she looks gaunt, which makes her pointy chin look even more so. Sad

Damn! I saw it too, on her twitter. She really looks bad, she's like an ill person. This is wrong. She had a healthy body, she did'nt needed the stupid tea and/or dieting. Even if all this effort is for her upcoming wedding (and we dont know that for sure), she still had a bad idea when she decided to lose weight. Weep (yes, i complain too much, i know, but she was one of my favorite gals).
Thebritt001

Contributions: 73

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:18 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

After seeing the pictures her boobs look gaunt too 😭😭
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:18 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Still no reply from DM, and the issues have not been resolved. I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

I sent a message to UKCentrefolds on the 29th August about the missing 157 pictures, as expected I never had a reply.
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:11 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I've just watched her OSS vid shot on the 19th July, she actually looks good in this as opposed to how she looks in pictures from the 18th & 19th. How she would look if this was produced today is another matter! As with all OAS vids, it was pretty boring however.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:02 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Still no reply from DM, and the issues have not been resolved. I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

I sent a message to UKCentrefolds on the 29th August about the missing 157 pictures, as expected I never had a reply.

Roll Eyes
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:05 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
I've just watched her OSS vid shot on the 19th July, she actually looks good in this as opposed to how she looks in pictures from the 18th & 19th. How she would look if this was produced today is another matter! As with all OAS vids, it was pretty boring however.

I thought so as well. I compared several videos, and while she definitely has lost some weight, it doesn't appear to be as much as I originally thought. However, the OT sets and videos from July are getting dated by now, so they're no longer an accurate representation of how she currently looks. Maybe she's regained some weight since July, or maybe she's lost even more. No one knows until DM/OT shoot and publish new material.
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:52 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Tungsten wrote:

I thought so as well. I compared several videos, and while she definitely has lost some weight, it doesn't appear to be as much as I originally thought. However, the OT sets and videos from July are getting dated by now, so they're no longer an accurate representation of how she currently looks. Maybe she's regained some weight since July, or maybe she's lost even more. No one knows until DM/OT shoot and publish new material.
Wouldn't her social media be the best way to gauge how her weight is currently. Plus it saves having to wait for new content to be shot for her site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: