Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 334
Location: Dover, UK

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:25 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote


Tungsten wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Not sure what to say.



At least we know her weight loss is deliberate and not down to illness. She is clearly on a diet, no 'flatty tummy tea' will shift the weight like that. There have been a few comments on there saying things like they prefer the picture on the left. Joey has also posted another picture with this stuff, though she is obviously just promoting it, she still has the curvy figure. I never 'like' these pics

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJdX-AVDQjG/


Diet combined with the stupid tea = Stacey looking bad, although the tea itself is enough to make someone to lose a considerable amount of weight, especially when is used for the first time. Don't underestimate the magical tea. You can easily lose 3-5 kilos in a month without any diet or gym, just taking the tea. I've already explained that it has a strong diuretic effect and a strong laxative, the combination is powerful. Weight lifters and boxers used to cheat by taking strong diuretics to be at the right weight before a competition. When no diet worked for them, they magically lost those extra kilos in no time.
The body reacts different from case to case: Joey probably takes the tea more irregular these days so her weight is not fluctuating to much. Another possibility is that her metabolism is already used to the tea and the magic solution has a diminished effect on her. Remember that Joey used the tea from the beginning of 2015 (surely, she did not used it month after month, but still...)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phantomas



Joined: 28 Aug 2015
Contributions: 334
Location: Dover, UK

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:41 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote


lolsmasher wrote:
Tungsten wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
I will! I was going to ask him something along those lines anyway.


I can't believe he's behind it to be honest, he's been working with her for five years so why would he encourage her to lose weight now? Surely he knows her appeal would dwindle if her curves disappeared! Wry


I honestly don't think he's involved in her weight loss at all. No matter how much I twist and turn on this matter, it just doesn't make any sense that he would be pushing Stacey to alter her appearance in a way that will only hurt her brand and diminish her popularity. There must be another reason. Her wedding? Maybe. You can always use one of your "tokens" and ask her yourself in a friendly manner.


For the first time I have to consider that DM is not involved in the process of Stacey's weight loss. Reading the instagram post shared by you, I was surprised to find that Stacey had some insecurities concerning her weight. I've never suspected that she is the kind of girl that has confidence issues because of her weight. She always seemed so relaxed and I don't remember any post on her instagram or twitter referring to diets or to her desire to lose weight. For me, she always was one of the best representations of a balanced body for a big boobed woman. So for the moment I've come up with these ideas that can be interrelated:
1. probably she had some insecurities about her weight and appearance but she masked them very nicely
2. her upcoming marriage motivated her to address those issues and she's finally doing something to lose the undesired weight.
Anyway, is quite hard to understand how all these years she was (apparently) so relaxed with her weight and now, out of the sudden, she is losing weight because she was(in fact) distrustful of her body's shape.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 422

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:30 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote


All I will say in regards to the before/after picture that has been posted is that she looks awful. Like seriously did she actually need to loose weight at this point in her career in all seriousness. All we can hope for is that she eventually returns to her old size. I really hope she doesn't end up like Joey Fisher where she looks too small for her body build.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lolsmasher



Joined: 26 Apr 2013
Contributions: 573
Location: Europe

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:51 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote


AirJordanFan93 wrote:
All I will say in regards to the before/after picture that has been posted is that she looks awful. Like seriously did she actually need to loose weight at this point in her career in all seriousness. All we can hope for is that she eventually returns to her old size. I really hope she doesn't end up like Joey Fisher where she looks too small for her body build.


She really does look awful. I'd even go so far as to say that this the worst she's ever looked since entering the industry back in 2011. Such a waste, and it's all for naught. She might be trying to replicate what Pinder did just before she started doing topless modelling in 2008(?) and slim down for no apparent reason, but that's not going to work in her favour, because Pinder is conventionally attractive, and therefore her body isn't as important to her public image as Stacey's is to hers.


Last edited by lolsmasher on Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 422

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:00 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote


lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
All I will say in regards to the before/after picture that has been posted is that she looks awful. Like seriously did she actually need to loose weight at this point in her career in all seriousness. All we can hope for is that she eventually returns to her old size. I really hope she doesn't end up like Joey Fisher where she looks too small for her body build.


She really does look awful. I'd even go so far as to say that this the worst she's ever looked since entering the industry back in 2011. Such a waste, and it's all for naught. She might be trying to replicate what Pinder did just before she started doing topless modelling in 2008(?) and slim down for no apparent reason, but that's not going to work in her favour, because Pinder is conventionally attractive, and therefore her body isn't as important to her public image as Stacey's is to hers.
Yeah true. I think this will need to be a watch this space type situation. We have all more or less agreed she looks great in the content being released on her site currently and that she not looks too skinny for her build. Like I said in the last post worst case scenario is she ends up looking like Joey Fisher going forward.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lolsmasher



Joined: 26 Apr 2013
Contributions: 573
Location: Europe

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:13 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote


AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
All I will say in regards to the before/after picture that has been posted is that she looks awful. Like seriously did she actually need to loose weight at this point in her career in all seriousness. All we can hope for is that she eventually returns to her old size. I really hope she doesn't end up like Joey Fisher where she looks too small for her body build.


She really does look awful. I'd even go so far as to say that this the worst she's ever looked since entering the industry back in 2011. Such a waste, and it's all for naught. She might be trying to replicate what Pinder did just before she started doing topless modelling in 2008(?) and slim down for no apparent reason, but that's not going to work in her favour, because Pinder is conventionally attractive, and therefore her body isn't as important to her public image as Stacey's is to hers.


Yeah true. I think this will need to be a watch this space type situation. We have all more or less agreed she looks great in the content being released on her site currently and that she not looks too skinny for her build. Like I said in the last post worst case scenario is she ends up looking like Joey Fisher going forward.


I don't think we'll see new content in quite some time, because I doubt DM will shoot Stacey again until October or so, which would follow the same pattern that they've had for the last couple of years, if you exclude the fact that they don't appear to have shot anything this summer, which they usually do. If this is the case, then Stacey has roughly two months to sort herself out, which is quite a lot of time for changes to occur. However, if she is still on the weight loss train the next time they meet up, then that's a fukking tragedy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 422

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:16 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote


lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
All I will say in regards to the before/after picture that has been posted is that she looks awful. Like seriously did she actually need to loose weight at this point in her career in all seriousness. All we can hope for is that she eventually returns to her old size. I really hope she doesn't end up like Joey Fisher where she looks too small for her body build.


She really does look awful. I'd even go so far as to say that this the worst she's ever looked since entering the industry back in 2011. Such a waste, and it's all for naught. She might be trying to replicate what Pinder did just before she started doing topless modelling in 2008(?) and slim down for no apparent reason, but that's not going to work in her favour, because Pinder is conventionally attractive, and therefore her body isn't as important to her public image as Stacey's is to hers.


Yeah true. I think this will need to be a watch this space type situation. We have all more or less agreed she looks great in the content being released on her site currently and that she not looks too skinny for her build. Like I said in the last post worst case scenario is she ends up looking like Joey Fisher going forward.


I don't think we'll see new content in quite some time, because I doubt DM will shoot Stacey again until October or so, which would follow the same pattern that they've had for the last couple of years, if you exclude the fact that they don't appear to have shot anything this summer, which they usually do. If this is the case, then Stacey has roughly two months to sort herself out, which is quite a lot of time for changes to occur. However, if she is still on the weight loss train the next time they meet up, then that's a fukking tragedy.
Well we will see how things progress from now until October then. We can all hope for the best int he next 8 weeks and she returns to her former glory. If this is purely for her wedding then maybe just maybe the weight will eventually come back. But if this is just for her career then we are pretty much screwed with future Stacey content.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lolsmasher



Joined: 26 Apr 2013
Contributions: 573
Location: Europe

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:31 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote


AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Well we will see how things progress from now until October then. We can all hope for the best int he next 8 weeks and she returns to her former glory. If this is purely for her wedding then maybe just maybe the weight will eventually come back.


And now my watch begins...

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
But if this is just for her career then we are pretty much screwed with future Stacey content.


I wouldn't go that far. Don't get me wrong, I'm not particularly positive about all of this, but here's something to chew on: After Pinder's weight loss and skinny period, which lasted about 3-4 (long) years, she has progressively been getting thicker, and now she might just be the curviest she's ever been, so don't give up hope just yet. The outcome of this is almost entirely out of our hands, so we're completely powerless, unfortunately. I mean sure, we could bombard her social media pages with comments on how stupid this diet is, but I wouldn't recommend taking that route, so all we can do is wait and hope for the best.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 422

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:35 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote


lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Well we will see how things progress from now until October then. We can all hope for the best int he next 8 weeks and she returns to her former glory. If this is purely for her wedding then maybe just maybe the weight will eventually come back.


And now my watch begins...

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
But if this is just for her career then we are pretty much screwed with future Stacey content.


I wouldn't go that far. Don't get me wrong, I'm not particularly positive about all of this, but here's something to chew on: After Pinder's weight loss and skinny period, which lasted about 3-4 (long) years, she has progressively been getting thicker, and now she might just be the curviest she's ever been, so don't give up hope just yet. The outcome of this is almost entirely out of our hands, so we're completely powerless, unfortunately. I mean sure, we could bombard her social media pages with comments on how stupid this diet is, but I wouldn't recommend taking that route, so all we can do is wait and hope for the best.
But if the wait for Stacey to get to the point Pinder is at is going to take 4 years seems an awfully long time and who is to say Stacey will still be modeling come that time. While I know you are saying she will eventually gain the weight back and it obviously wont take 4 years still the idea of having to wait through 4 years of such sub par content seems way too tedious. Yeah don't do the whole commenting on her social media that will just make stuff worse and she will probably keep doing the diet stuff to spite people.

Since you are around the Reddit Glamour Model stuff has her weight loss been discussed at all on Reddit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lolsmasher



Joined: 26 Apr 2013
Contributions: 573
Location: Europe

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:44 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote


AirJordanFan93 wrote:
But if the wait for Stacey to get to the point Pinder is at is going to take 4 years seems an awfully long time and who is to say Stacey will still be modeling come that time. While I know you are saying she will eventually gain the weight back and it obviously wont take 4 years still the idea of having to wait through 4 years of such sub par content seems way too tedious. Yeah don't do the whole commenting on her social media that will just make stuff worse and she will probably keep doing the diet stuff to spite people.

Since you are around the Reddit Glamour Model stuff has her weight loss been discussed at all on Reddit.


I don't think her site will be around in 4 years, unless we start seeing some radical changes soon, which I highly doubt.

Her weight loss has been discussed on reddit, but not by many people. As I've said before, the subs in question are mostly media hubs, and the few conversations that do take place there are usually between the same 3-4 individuals, but the quality is much lower than it is here, and the discussions themselves don't last very long.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 422

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:46 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote


lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
But if the wait for Stacey to get to the point Pinder is at is going to take 4 years seems an awfully long time and who is to say Stacey will still be modeling come that time. While I know you are saying she will eventually gain the weight back and it obviously wont take 4 years still the idea of having to wait through 4 years of such sub par content seems way too tedious. Yeah don't do the whole commenting on her social media that will just make stuff worse and she will probably keep doing the diet stuff to spite people.

Since you are around the Reddit Glamour Model stuff has her weight loss been discussed at all on Reddit.


I don't think her site will be around in 4 years, unless we start seeing some radical changes soon, which I highly doubt.

Her weight loss has been discussed on reddit, but not by many people. As I've said before, the subs in question are mostly media hubs, and the few conversations that do take place there are usually between the same 3-4 individuals, but the quality is much lower than it is here, and the discussions themselves don't last very long.
Yeah I know of the Reddits I use to frequent them. I was on Stacey's Reddit page a few days back and it was just all the latest content being posted. The only Reddit that generally had regular discussion was the Lucy Collett one and the majority of it was all negative.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lolsmasher



Joined: 26 Apr 2013
Contributions: 573
Location: Europe

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:57 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote


AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Yeah I know of the Reddits I use to frequent them. I was on Stacey's Reddit page a few days back and it was just all the latest content being posted. The only Reddit that generally had regular discussion was the Lucy Collett one and the majority of it was all negative.


Reddit is roughly made up of 75% lurkers and 25% people who actively engage in conversations, and it's even worse on the erotic subs, about 95% and 5%, so you won't find an abundance of talkative people in those places. Don't quote me on these figures, because they are probably quite exaggerated. Anyway, I'm off for today. See you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 422

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:05 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote


lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
Yeah I know of the Reddits I use to frequent them. I was on Stacey's Reddit page a few days back and it was just all the latest content being posted. The only Reddit that generally had regular discussion was the Lucy Collett one and the majority of it was all negative.


Reddit is roughly made up of 75% lurkers and 25% people who actively engage in conversations, and it's even worse on the erotic subs, about 95% and 5%, so you won't find an abundance of talkative people in those places. Don't quote me on these figures, because they are probably quite exaggerated. Anyway, I'm off for today. See you.


I think most subs I used to use were quite active. It was only the Glam Model ones that were quite dead aside from content posts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lolsmasher



Joined: 26 Apr 2013
Contributions: 573
Location: Europe

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:15 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote


Still no reply from DM, and the issues have not been resolved. I don't know if I should laugh or cry.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AirJordanFan93



Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Contributions: 422

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:21 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote


lolsmasher wrote:
Still no reply from DM, and the issues have not been resolved. I don't know if I should laugh or cry.
Laughing is probably the better option.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO