Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 429

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:58 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
If someone here happens to have a subscription on Stacey's site, can you do me a favour and go and count how many pics there actually are in the latest set? I'm asking because there's supposed be 657 of them, and I just found a rar that only contained 500. This isn't the first time this has happened. It was the same with the christmas shoot which featured Beth, Rae, and some other model. I found several rars of that set from different uploaders on several sites, and all of them had fewer than the advertised 577 pics. I believe this is due to one or multiple reasons:

1: Damien Morley actually tries to upload the full sets, but it doesn't work, because of some limitation the site has, so it only accepts a total of 500 pics, and then he either doesn't check whether all pics have been uploaded, or he does, and he simply doesn't care enough to sort out the original issue.

2: He's falsely advertising the sets to contain more pictures than they actually do, which would be ridiculous, even for him, so I doubt this is the case.

3: Whoever shares the sets online is unable to download more than 500 pics in one go with whatever bulk downloader they are using, and they simply are unaware of this fact. This sounds implausible, because at least one of the uploaders is probably going to be very observant and wouldn't make such silly errors.

So what are your thoughts on this?

With the 3rd point if people are using bulk downloaders to get the images from the actual site then that again is a poor decision on the part of DM to not make it possible to download the galleries as a .ZIP file in the first place.

Yep. This is merely a minor inconvenience for tech savvy individuals, but it's a major problem for people who don't know all that much about software. #justmorleythings
But what if someone who doesn't have a bulk downloader meant to do? Do they have to save each image one by one then.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:02 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
If someone here happens to have a subscription on Stacey's site, can you do me a favour and go and count how many pics there actually are in the latest set? I'm asking because there's supposed be 657 of them, and I just found a rar that only contained 500. This isn't the first time this has happened. It was the same with the christmas shoot which featured Beth, Rae, and some other model. I found several rars of that set from different uploaders on several sites, and all of them had fewer than the advertised 577 pics. I believe this is due to one or multiple reasons:

1: Damien Morley actually tries to upload the full sets, but it doesn't work, because of some limitation the site has, so it only accepts a total of 500 pics, and then he either doesn't check whether all pics have been uploaded, or he does, and he simply doesn't care enough to sort out the original issue.

2: He's falsely advertising the sets to contain more pictures than they actually do, which would be ridiculous, even for him, so I doubt this is the case.

3: Whoever shares the sets online is unable to download more than 500 pics in one go with whatever bulk downloader they are using, and they simply are unaware of this fact. This sounds implausible, because at least one of the uploaders is probably going to be very observant and wouldn't make such silly errors.

So what are your thoughts on this?

With the 3rd point if people are using bulk downloaders to get the images from the actual site then that again is a poor decision on the part of DM to not make it possible to download the galleries as a .ZIP file in the first place.

Yep. This is merely a minor inconvenience for tech savvy individuals, but it's a major problem for people who don't know all that much about software. #justmorleythings

But what if someone who doesn't have a bulk downloader meant to do? Do they have to save each image one by one then.

I think DM wants to force people to view them on the site, which the average person might be okay with. However, since the site is pathetically slow, unresponsive, and sometimes doesn't work at all, then this is completely unacceptable.
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 429

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:03 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
I think DM wants to force people to view them on the site, which the average person might be okay with. However, since the site is pathetically slow, unresponsive, and sometimes doesn't work at all, then this is completely unacceptable.
If that is the case then that is really pathetic on his part.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:06 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
I had been a subscriber of her site for a short period (only 1 month) 2 years ago, but I did not notice any problem in that period. My downloads from that time were ok. Probably the right answer is 1. There is so much shallowness and laziness in what DM does.

The thing is, this issue only seems to occur when the sets contain more than 500 pics, and to my knowledge, only two sets are that large, which are the ones I've mentioned today, so yeah, this really does seem to be DM's fault...
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:09 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

If that is the case then that is really pathetic on his part.

I can't say I'm surprised, but this may just be an all time low for him.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:28 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I just sent DM a DM (lol) on twitter. If he replies, and this issue turns out to be completely unrelated to the site itself, then I will look stupid, and he will know I'm a pirate, but that's a risk I'm willing to take.

Edit: Also, the pool (billiards) set with Melissa Debling from 3 years ago has same issue. There's supposed to be 546 pics, but there's only 500 of them, which appears to be the magic number that breaks the system.

lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:18 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Whoa. He actually replied. I really didn't expect him to.

phantomas

Contributions: 342

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:26 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:

Thumb Up! nice job lolsmasher!
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:29 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Not sure what to say.

Tungsten

Contributions: 239

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:42 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:

If he replies again to say he's fixed it, maybe you should ask him if Stacey's new slim line appearance is going to be permanent!
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:47 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Not sure what to say.

At least we know her weight loss is deliberate and not down to illness. She is clearly on a diet, no 'flatty tummy tea' will shift the weight like that. There have been a few comments on there saying things like they prefer the picture on the left. Joey has also posted another picture with this stuff, though she is obviously just promoting it, she still has the curvy figure. I never 'like' these pics

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJdX-AVDQjG/
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:48 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

If he replies again to say he's fixed it, maybe you should ask him if Stacey's new slim line appearance is going to be permanent!

I will! I was going to ask him something along those lines anyway.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:51 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:

At least we know her weight loss is deliberate and not down to illness. She is clearly on a diet, no 'flatty tummy tea' will shift the weight like that. There have been a few comments on there saying things like they prefer the picture on the left. Joey has also posted another picture with this stuff, though she is obviously just promoting it, she still has the curvy figure. I never 'like' these pics

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJdX-AVDQjG/

Yeah, I know. It just grinds my gears when people who do not need to diet do so regardless.
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:53 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:

I can't believe he's behind it to be honest, he's been working with her for five years so why would he encourage her to lose weight now? Surely he knows her appeal would dwindle if her curves disappeared! Wry
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:04 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

I can't believe he's behind it to be honest, he's been working with her for five years so why would he encourage her to lose weight now? Surely he knows her appeal would dwindle if her curves disappeared! Wry

I honestly don't think he's involved in her weight loss at all. No matter how much I twist and turn on this matter, it just doesn't make any sense that he would be pushing Stacey to alter her appearance in a way that will only hurt her brand and diminish her popularity. There must be another reason. Her wedding? Maybe. You can always use one of your "tokens" and ask her yourself in a friendly manner.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: