Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:08 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Tungsten wrote:
I wonder then if there will be a Stacey and Sammy set to come, if not it's a missed opportunity.

Stacey DID shoot a set with Sammy, I asked her on Twitter if she shot a set with her in Portugal and she said "I did yeh:)x"

lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:25 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Tungsten wrote:
Tungsten wrote:
I wonder then if there will be a Stacey and Sammy set to come, if not it's a missed opportunity.

Stacey DID shoot a set with Sammy, I asked her on Twitter if she shot a set with her in Portugal and she said "I did yeh:)x"

Thumb Up!

One thing, how come you're able to have consistent conversations with her on twitter? Have you bought something from her in the past, or are you just very charming?
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:02 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:

One thing, how come you're able to have consistent conversations with her on twitter? Have you bought something from her in the past, or are you just very charming?

That's the thing, the conversations are infrequent rather than consistent. I messaged her when her 2016 calendar appeared on calendarclub.co.uk in October, she didn't even have the link so was grateful for it. She was at the 'luxury house in Derbyshire' shooting for her site at the time. Then a week later she messaged me with the details for buying a signed one, I went ahead and bought one as it was cheaper than what she was selling them for the year before. Then I didn't message her again until February when her Twitter started spouting all sorts of random stuff, then again in July when I asked her about shooting for MCG, as it turns out she was at OT at the time. Then yesterday I asked about shooting with Sammy. If I was to message her every day or asked personal questions I'm sure she would get fed up and ignore me. Bow Tie
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:10 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

That's the thing, the conversations are infrequent rather than consistent. I messaged her when her 2016 calendar appeared on calendarclub.co.uk in October, she didn't even have the link so was grateful for it. She was at the 'luxury house in Derbyshire' shooting for her site at the time. Then a week later she messaged me with the details for buying a signed one, I went ahead and bought one as it was cheaper than what she was selling them for the year before. Then I didn't message her again until February when her Twitter started spouting all sorts of random stuff, then again in July when I asked her about shooting for MCG, as it turns out she was at OT at the time. Then yesterday I asked about shooting with Sammy. If I was to message her every day or asked personal questions I'm sure she would get fed up and ignore me. Bow Tie

I see. I just had a hunch that you had been talking to her on a regular basis for some reason, but what you say makes sense. Thanks for the reply Smile
Blaykey

Contributions: 5

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:37 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole weight loss Reply with quote

I agree with everything that has been said about Stacey's weight loss. Stacey has a perfect curvy figure and it will be a tragedy if she loses too much weight. I loved her recent shower video - an example of Stacey at her curvy best.

One possible reason for the alleged weight loss is perhaps her upcoming marriage. Somebody on her unofficial facebook page commented that her wedding is soon so maybe she is just losing a bit of weight for her big day.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:41 pm    Subject: Re: Stacey Poole weight loss Reply with quote

Blaykey wrote:
One possible reason for the alleged weight loss is perhaps her upcoming marriage. Somebody on her unofficial facebook page commented that her wedding is soon so maybe she is just losing a bit of weight for her big day.

That would make sense. Do you have any idea when her wedding is supposed to take place?
Blaykey

Contributions: 5

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:30 pm    Subject: Re: Stacey Poole weight loss Reply with quote

Not sure of the exact date of her wedding but I presume some time over the Summer.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:56 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

The pool set with Beth is going to come out after all Tongue

Here's the teaser from last year:

Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:26 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I've just watched the 'Naked Outside' video, Stacey looks fantastic in this, I hope she gets back to this shape very very soon! Pray
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:24 pm    Subject: Re: Stacey Poole weight loss Reply with quote

Blaykey wrote:
I agree with everything that has been said about Stacey's weight loss. Stacey has a perfect curvy figure and it will be a tragedy if she loses too much weight. I loved her recent shower video - an example of Stacey at her curvy best.

Losing some weight for her upcoming marriage is ok, but she continues to use the stupid flatum tea. She is already in her 3 weak and she looks bad. Is one thing to lose a little weight to be fit for your wedding dress, and another one to look like an ill person. If you ask me, I think that she is paid to advertise the tea and to use it. If you are not going to use the tea, than the company has no interest to pay because everybody have to see the results of the tea. So there is no point to assume that Stacey or other model is paid to take pics with the tea bags, but they don't use the tea. I still believe that DM could also be a reason for her weight loss.

Hope that Stacey will have a nice wedding and I'm curious if her marriage will affect her career.
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:32 pm    Subject: Re: Stacey Poole weight loss Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Blaykey wrote:

Losing some weight for her upcoming marriage is ok, but she continues to use the stupid flatum tea. She is already in her 3 weak and she looks bad. Is one thing to lose a little weight to be fit for your wedding dress, and another one to look like an ill person. If you ask me, I think that she is paid to advertise the tea and to use it. If you are not going to use the tea, than the company has no interest to pay because everybody have to see the results of the tea. So there is no point to assume that Stacey or other model is paid to take pics with the tea bags, but they don't use the tea. I still believe that DM could also be a reason for her weight loss.

Hope that Stacey will have a nice wedding and I'm curious if her marriage will affect her career.
In fairness I have mentioned it here numerous times girls like Stacey,Joey and Mel Debling are more than likely paid to post pictures with the tea on Instagram. But as for her marriage I am sure she has worked whatever that needs to be worked out with her husband to be and if she is still modeling while they are engaged then I doubt it will have huge affect her career in any major way.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:40 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

If someone here happens to have a subscription on Stacey's site, can you do me a favour and go and count how many pics there actually are in the latest set? I'm asking because there's supposed be 657 of them, and I just found a rar that only contained 500. This isn't the first time this has happened. It was the same with the christmas shoot which featured Beth, Rae, and some other model. I found several rars of that set from different uploaders on several sites, and all of them had fewer than the advertised 577 pics. I believe this is due to one or multiple reasons:

1: Damien Morley actually tries to upload the full sets, but it doesn't work, because of some limitation the site has, so it only accepts a total of 500 pics, and then he either doesn't check whether all pics have been uploaded, or he does, and he simply doesn't care enough to sort out the original issue.

2: He's falsely advertising the sets to contain more pictures than they actually do, which would be ridiculous, even for him, so I doubt this is the case.

3: Whoever shares the sets online is unable to download more than 500 pics in one go with whatever bulk downloader they are using, and they simply are unaware of this fact. This sounds implausible, because at least one of the uploaders is probably going to be very observant and wouldn't make such silly errors.

So what are your thoughts on this?

Last edited by lolsmasher on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:43 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
If someone here happens to have a subscription on Stacey's site, can you do me a favour and go and count how many pics there actually are in the latest set? I'm asking because there's supposed be 657 of them, and I just found a rar that only contained 500. This isn't the first time this has happened. It was the same with the christmas shoot which featured Beth, Rae, and some other model. I found several rars of that set from different uploaders on several sites, and all of them had fewer than the advertised 577 pics. I believe this is due to one or multiple reasons:

1: Damien Morley actually tries to upload the full sets, but it doesn't work, because of some limitation the site has, so it only accepts a total of 500 pics, and then he either doesn't check whether all pics have been uploaded, or he does, and he simply doesn't care enough to sort out the original issue.

2: He's falsely advertising the sets to contain more pictures than they actually do, which would be ridiculous, even for him, so I doubt this is the case.

3: Whoever shares the sets online is unable to download more than 500 pics in one go with whatever bulk downloader they are using, and they simply are unaware of this fact. This sounds implausible, because at least one of the uploaders is probably going to be very observant and wouldn't make such silly errors.

With the 3rd point if people are using bulk downloaders to get the images from the actual site then that again is a poor decision on the part of DM to not make it possible to download the galleries as a .ZIP file in the first place.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:51 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

With the 3rd point if people are using bulk downloaders to get the images from the actual site then that again is a poor decision on the part of DM to not make it possible to download the galleries as a .ZIP file in the first place.

Yep. This is merely a minor inconvenience for tech savvy individuals, but it's a major problem for people who don't know all that much about software. #justmorleythings
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:57 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:

I had been a subscriber of her site for a short period (only 1 month) 2 years ago, but I did not notice any problem in that period. My downloads from that time were ok. Probably the right answer is 1. There is so much shallowness and laziness in what DM does.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: