Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:33 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Stacey DID shoot a set with Sammy, I asked her on Twitter if she shot a set with her in Portugal and she said "I did yeh:)x"

That's some great news! I'm looking forward to it. Now, the question is when it is going to come out. The shower set that Stacey did with Beth in May last year still hasn't popped up. Maybe that's because Beth's had some kind of a fallout with DM and doesn't want any unpublished content to be released.

Last edited by lolsmasher on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:35 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
These were dated August 15th though Im not sure if they were take on Monday but you can clearly tell the weight loss is evident

AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 426

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:39 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
These were dated August 15th though Im not sure if they were take on Monday but you can clearly tell the weight loss is evident

Okay so a month old and must been uploaded on Monday then. But even a month ago you can see the weight loss compared to the content that is currently being released on her site.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:40 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Okay so a month old and must been uploaded on Monday then. But even a month ago you can see the weight loss compared to the content that is currently being released on her site.

Definitely. It's such a shame.
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:42 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
The shower set that Stacey did with Beth in May last year still hasn't popped up. Maybe that's because Beth's had some kind of a fallout with DM and doesn't want any unpublished content to be released.

Yes I don't expect that set will ever see the light of day.
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:54 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

I know it sucks. I was looking at the shower video from her recent shower set and she looked amazing in it. I don't know why she feels the need to lose weight at all plus I don't think she has the genetics to keep it off either.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:59 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

I know it sucks. I was looking at the shower video from her recent shower set and she looked amazing in it. I don't know why she feels the need to lose weight at all plus I don't think she has the genetics to keep it off either.

Stacey is the one model I have a genuine interest in, but I will stop following her if she doesn't stop with this rubbish soon. If the weight loss happens to be due to some medical condition, then that's perfectly understandable, but I don't think it is. The mere fact that she's changing for the worse makes me feel as though I have a splinter in my mind that's driving me mad. This probably sounds overly dramatic, but that's how I feel.
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:12 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Stacey is the one model I have a genuine interest in, but I will stop following her if she doesn't stop with this rubbish soon. If the weight loss happens to be due to some medical condition, then that's perfectly understandable, but I don't think it is. The mere fact that she's changing for the worse makes me feel as though I have a splinter in my mind that's driving me mad. This probably sounds overly dramatic, but that's how I feel.
I doubt its because of a medical condition and I can't see a girl of that size would need to loose weight in such a quick fashion for a medical condition. I know the feeling you have about this since I have had it in the past so its understandable. I still think DM is behind this since I find it all to much of a coincidence that Mel Debling is plugging the same stuff on IG at the same time and she didn't exactly need to loose weight at all.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:24 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
I doubt its because of a medical condition and I can't see a girl of that size would need to loose weight in such a quick fashion for a medical condition. I know the feeling you have about this since I have had it in the past so its understandable. I still think DM is behind this since I find it all to much of a coincidence that Mel Debling is plugging the same stuff on IG at the same time and she didn't exactly need to loose weight at all.

I just put the possibility out there. That's all Tongue

I guess I will bring up the weight issue in my upcoming video. I keep finding more things to talk about in it, which is good.

As for DM, it will be borderline impossible to find out whether he's behind all of this, so I won't delve into that territory. Maybe Beth will mention something about it in a future vlog, which she has hinted at in the past.
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:26 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

I just put the possibility out there. That's all Tongue

I guess I will bring up the weight issue in my upcoming video. I keep finding more things to talk about in it, which is good.

As for DM, it will be borderline impossible to find out whether he's behind all of this, so I won't delve into that territory. Maybe Beth will mention something about it in a future vlog, which she has hinted at in the past.

I will assume you mean Beth Lilly so what exactly did she say she would vlog about exactly.

I only float the DM thing because I find it too much of a coincidence two girls who model for him are promoting this stuff on Social Media at the same time. They are probably his 2 most popular models as well.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:31 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
I will assume you mean Beth Lilly so what exactly did she say she would vlog about exactly.

I only float the DM thing because I find it too much of a coincidence two girls who model for him are promoting this stuff on Social Media at the same time. They are probably his 2 most popular models as well.

Yes, Beth Lily.

She promised that she'd come out about the details as to why she stopped doing topless modelling. That's all she said.

AirJordanFan93 wrote:

I thought so. The guy needs an intervention.
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:34 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Yes, Beth Lily.

She promised that she'd come out about the details as to why she stopped doing topless modelling. That's all she said.

AirJordanFan93 wrote:

So I guess Beth Lilly shot a bunch of stuff before she quit because stuff still comes out. I take it was just a out of the blue thing that she quit and wasn't planned.

This is why I really wished both Stacey and Mel were contracted to Glamour Buckz.
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:24 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Yes, Beth Lily.

AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Not only Mel and Stacey lost weight, Sammy also had a period when she clearly lost weight and I bet that those 3 girls are not the only ones from DM models that were put through a similar process. Maybe glam modelling today has more dark faces that we can imagine. I'm curious about what Beth will have to say..
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:26 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Yes, Beth Lily.

AirJordanFan93 wrote:

Not only Mel and Stacey lost weight, Sammy also had a period when she clearly lost weight and I bet that those 3 girls are not the only ones from DM models that were put through a similar process. Maybe glam modelling today has more dark faces that we can imagine. I'm curious about what Beth will have to say..
I think it all comes down to who runs the sites the girls model for in all honesty. Or some are just driven to such things by their own accord. Or I can be the really dickish one and say most of them all want to be like Holly Peers and just act all egotistical
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 584

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:30 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

beth lily has lost loads of weight too.....her stomach is looking bad....no curves

stacey never needed to lose a pound

i wonder if the fake tittedf,hardbody yank girls you see around are influencing things....they slim down to size zero, with great ugly bolt ons, and call it sexy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: