Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:24 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

boobs in top pic,far right look nice and juicy sized

dodgy diets leave so any marks on the body sadly.....crash dieting adds cellulite,stretch marks

i do love women looking natural but when you have cute chicks losing weight for no reason, all these marks start to look self inflicted
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:32 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
boobs in top pic,far right look nice and juicy sized

It's just an illusion. They look massive because she's using her arms to push them up, and the angle/perspective further enhances this effect.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:59 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

so you think she has lost another cup size?

gosh.....at this rate she will be just another E cup dieter,....(shows how we take G cup girls for granted). E used to be huge to me....until the nuts/zoo era from 2005 onwards

i think some exagerrate their cup size....however
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:08 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Doesn't help either that she looks so miserable as well. These were shot in July when she shot the OT sets, so aren't how she is looking currently. She has posted another plug for the tea on her Instagram account, that's all she really uses it for, to plug products.

Last edited by Tungsten on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:09 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

FLAT TUMMY TEA IS THE ENEMY OF FAP

gosh, what is that stuff? turns curvy northern birds into scarecrows!

apparently she drinks it to prevent bloating...womens issues i would imagine
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:17 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
FLAT TUMMY TEA IS THE ENEMY OF FAP

gosh, what is that stuff? turns curvy northern birds into scarecrows!

apparently she drinks it to prevent bloating...womens issues i would imagine

It's just an advertising line, I doubt she actually drinks the stuff.
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:19 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

hahahaha.....sad thing for us, as those BTS pics showed.....she is looking a little too thin in the face and her boobz are losing volume too!
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:20 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Easy there, BBF.

I know the selfies were taken at the OT towers in July, so I guess you're right in that they're not exactly recent, and who knows what she looks like right now.

Anyway, here are 3 cuts from her latest video that I thought were somewhat interesting. And yes, that is Sammy Braddy, and I believe this is the first time that the two of them have been seen together. And before anyone asks, this set was shot in Portugal back in May.

https://gfycat.com/ScaredDimDorado

https://gfycat.com/HighlevelGrossKingfisher

https://gfycat.com/LividEachFlamingo
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:30 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I wonder then if there will be a Stacey and Sammy set to come, if not it's a missed opportunity. I'm also thinking whether Stacey's weight loss is down to her shooting alongside Sammy, seeing her for the first time and thinking she'd like a figure like Sammy's? I don't think Sammy works out as much as she used to, and has got some of her curves back, but maybe Stacey admires her figure and the two of them got talking about her current dietary regime? Just a theory.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:42 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
I wonder then if there will be a Stacey and Sammy set to come, if not it's a missed opportunity.

I hope so, but I would not be remotely surprised if they didn't shoot anything together. We're dealing with Morley after all. Also, there's this theory floating around that Sammy doesn't like to shoot with other girls. I've no idea if there's any truth to this, it's just something I've heard in the past.

Tungsten wrote:
I'm also thinking whether Stacey's weight loss is down to her shooting alongside Sammy, seeing her for the first time and thinking she'd like a figure like Sammy's? I don't think Sammy works out as much as she used to, and has got some of her curves back, but maybe Stacey admires her figure and the two of them got talking about her current dietary regime? Just a theory.

Interesting. That's certainly a possibility, but you've got to remember that Stacey has shot with models that aren't as curvy as her before, so I'm not entirely sure that's the full reason as to why she started dieting. Maybe it's just one of several reasons. All I know is that I'm dreading to see Stacey's upcoming work, because if she doesn't stop with this nonsense, then she will have to face the consequences.
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:00 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

It's one thing losing weight, another keeping it off, so we may see a gradual return overtime to her former self.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:17 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
It's one thing losing weight, another keeping it off, so we may see a gradual return overtime to her former self.

I know. However, the human body is not some inflatable beach toy, and consistent fluctuations aren't good for it, and fatty tissue in particular. If she gets back to her old weight and doesn't start dieting again for the foreseeable future, then she will probably be fine.
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:19 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Tungsten wrote:

I know. However, the human body is not some inflatable beach toy, and consistent fluctuations aren't good for it, and fatty tissue in particular. If she gets back to her old weight and doesn't start dieting again for the foreseeable future, then she will probably be fine.
Yeah you are right. Constant up and down dieting causes a lot of issues down the line. But maybe I am still trying to be optimistic but I still only feel she is using the tea because she is getting some sort of compensation for plugging it on IG I would also apply this to Mel Debling as well. Or it's just something our favourite webmaster put together.
Tungsten

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:24 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Tungsten wrote:
I wonder then if there will be a Stacey and Sammy set to come, if not it's a missed opportunity.

I hope so, but I would not be remotely surprised if they didn't shoot anything together. We're dealing with Morley after all. Also, there's this theory floating around that Sammy doesn't like to shoot with other girls. I've no idea if there's any truth to this, it's just something I've heard in the past.

Stacey DID shoot a set with Sammy, I asked her on Twitter if she shot a set with her in Portugal and she said "I did yeh:)x"
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 425

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:32 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

These were dated August 15th though Im not sure if they were take on Monday but you can clearly tell the weight loss is evident

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: