Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jay0987

Contributions: 88

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:37 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I think Stacey looks great at the moment be great to see a shoot with just her and Lucy
lilmo89

Contributions: 45

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:51 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey has a fantastic body and her boobs have grown recently, she was measured today and she is now 34G!
jay0987

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:17 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

34G impressive she can give Joey fisher a run for her money
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:43 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

jay0987 wrote:
34G impressive she can give Joey fisher a run for her money

I never see it that way. The way I've always do it is....Do they fit the model? Size can sometimes be wrong. If you know what I mean. Stacey looks good at the moment though to me.
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:02 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I'm starting to look less at her nose. My god, what a set of knockers this girl has:

2013arthus

Contributions: 177

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:15 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

yeah she can give Joey fisher a run but i think Joey is more beautiful than her. her eyes are more nice than Stacey's.
lilmo89

Contributions: 45

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:27 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey's looking HUGE in this week's Nuts photoshoot. No doubt she's caught up with Joey in terms of breast size, she may actually have slightly overtaken Joey!
donbalon

Contributions: 124

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:10 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

She's certainly in full bloom right now - maybe it's time for the agency to measure her again. I'd hate to think she wasn't wearing the correct bra size Spinning Eyes
donbalon

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:16 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
what a set of knockers this girl has:

Indeed. It would be quite a feat of engineering to construct a bra able to hold those hooters in check
jay0987

Stacey PoolePosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:27 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

In the latest nuts she certainly seems to be bigger than joey, she looks a couple of sizes bigger than lucy as well now
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:37 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I have said before that Stacey Poole has the best set of tits of any of the current Models. She also (unlike Lucy) has no qualms in getting them out for the Lads in Videos.

Stacey is a proper Glamour Model and I just wish that Page 3 wasn't trying to be so politically correct, that it would feature the best tits around.

Which it does not because Stacey cannot get into the elite group.
donbalon

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:33 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

jay0987 wrote:
In the latest nuts she certainly seems to be bigger than joey, she looks a couple of sizes bigger than lucy as well now

Stacey often looks bustier with her bra on rather than off Cloud 9 The trick is to choose a half-cup or quarter-cup style: the under-wiring causes her jugs to overflow in spectacular style. When this effect is created, her hooters appear really huge
patriot

Contributions: 739

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:51 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

hemi265

Contributions: 12

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:58 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

For all those asking I'm not modelling I'm doin my normal job I work in retail 30hours a week too. 7 years at the same place:)
Well if she not a model y does she have her own site
Btw she said this her self not me
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:02 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey is amazing....best tits around...why on earth is she not on Page 3!?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: