Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:55 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey has done another plug for the tea, it's so obvious the comments are made up; "After a weekend of drinking with the girls, still feeling rough..." Roll Eyes What can't be denied is she is looking more gaunt than ever, we should savor these current sets on her site, as they may well be the last of her at her curvy best Weep I hope someone has a word with her soon.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:41 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Stacey has done another plug for the tea, it's so obvious the comments are made up; "After a weekend of drinking with the girls, still feeling rough..." Roll Eyes What can't be denied is she is looking more gaunt than ever, we should savor these current sets on her site, as they may well be the last of her at her curvy best Weep I hope someone has a word with her soon.

Yep... Maybe this whole diet thing is just a phase, and once the summer is over, she will let herself go and starts to return to her old weight. No idea if this is going to happen, but we can always hope, because if she keeps losing weight, she will also lose a lot of followers, including myself. Her main assets and selling points are her curves, and once they start to disappear, so will her fan base, and she needs to realise this very soon, or face the consequences. She's no Holly Peers or Lucy Pinder, so her mere looks are not going to be enough to keep most people interested in herself and her work. Don't get me wrong, I think she's beautiful, but her face is also starting to take its toll from dieting. Also, the human body is not an inflatable beach toy, and continuous, self induced weight fluctuations are simply not good for it.
phantomas

Contributions: 342

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:14 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Cry I cannot believe that she is doing this...
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:21 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:

Yep... Maybe this whole diet thing is just a phase, and once the summer is over, she will let herself go and starts to return to her old weight. No idea if this is going to happen, but we can always hope, because if she keeps losing weight, she will also lose a lot of followers, including myself. Her main assets and selling points are her curves, and once they start to disappear, so will her fan base, and she needs to realise this very soon, or face the consequences. She's no Holly Peers or Lucy Pinder, so her mere looks are not going to be enough to keep most people interested in herself and her work. Don't get me wrong, I think she's beautiful, but her face is also starting to take its toll from dieting. Also, the human body is not an inflatable beach toy, and continuous, self induced weight fluctuations are simply not good for it.

Totally agree with you. She is not that gorgeous as Joey... Even though Joey had a hard year in 2015 finding a good shape, I've still followed her content because she is really beautiful. Stacey has that kind of beauty, that you like in time, not at the first sight. I've learned to appreciate Stacey's face features, but right now she looks like a mummy... Yuck
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:59 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I've seen her new set of pics from her site and is again rather dull... and boring... same positions, same expression, uninteresting outfit (DM and his company really suck at lingerie,they have to take a look at GlamouBuckz)... Stacey is poor managed and her career will certainly suffer. Wish that lolsmasher initiative, with his video, will make an impact. She needs a change quickly. I dont have time to follow other forums, but yesterday I was googling to check out her new set and I've found out that other guys too are unhappy with her poor look after she lost some weight... My impression is that at this level she will fade away soon. She has to stop taking stupid tea and she needs to change her management. Is clear to me that she is not too smart, look at her instagram account were she is often corrected by her follower because she has a poor grammar (when you type quickly is normally to make a few mistakes, so I dont make a fuss out of this, but she has some bad errors as far as I've seen). I still believe that she has an enormous potential to be a TOP glam model for quite of few years, but apparently her success is in danger.
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:32 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Is clear to me that she is not too smart, look at her instagram account were she is often corrected by her follower because she has a poor grammar (when you type quickly is normally to make a few mistakes, so I dont make a fuss out of this, but she has some bad errors as far as I've seen).

Spelling is definitely a weak point, and I bought a signed 2016 calendar of hers and she wrote my name all in lower case on December Hehe .
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:06 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

I've just gone through her latest website set, and while it certainly isn't the greatest one by any stretch, I still thought it was fairly decent and perfectly acceptable. There were a satisfactory amount of poses, angles, and facial expressions, so I can't really complain. The outfit was pretty meh, though. However, I also noticed that DM has started going crazy with his airbrushing once again, which sucks. It seems like if he does manage to improve his content in one way, such as increasing the frame rate of the videos, he will have to balance that out by screwing up something else. sigh...

The fact that we're currently enjoying what may very well be the last sets of Stacey at her peak/prime makes me shed a virtual tear.
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:52 pm    Subject: wi Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
I've just gone through her latest website set, and while it certainly isn't the greatest one by any stretch, I still thought it was fairly decent and perfectly acceptable. There were a satisfactory amount of poses, angles, and facial expressions, so I can't really complain. The outfit was pretty meh, though. However, I also noticed that DM has started going crazy with his airbrushing once again, which sucks. It seems like if he does manage to improve his content in one way, such as increasing the frame rate of the videos, he will have to balance that out by screwing up something else. sigh...

The fact that we're currently enjoying what may very well be the last sets of Stacey at her peak/prime makes me shed a virtual tear.

Is not the time to cry Big Laugh If her career will suffer and go down, is only her fault actually because even if we like it or not, DM is not keeping Stacey with force at his company and also, is her choice to consume stupid teas and lose weight unnecessary. So this situation is the result of a lack of inspiration and poor decision-making, I repeat, she never let the impression of being a smart person. Even though Lucy Pinder was managed by DM in her last years of activity as a model, she was the most paid model at that moment. And I think that she was quite comfortable with the poor job of DM because she was clearly more concentrated on her magazines appearances and on how to promote her movie career. She was already a brand in this glam business, she was famous, well know, highly rated. Is hard to compare any of the active girls with Pinder's success because these girls will never have the exposure that Lucy had: she was on TV, so much, she was in every lads magazines in UK, she was in TV.commercials, on radio, on the internet, and finally she even became an actress... So, to return at Stacey's case, Stacey's success will never be so assured because she has to rely on her site and on OT. If her site is poor managed, is one thing, but if she lose her shape and gets skinny and her boobs shrinks, I think that this will be her end, at least as a top model. Maybe she will continue and she will fade and stay in shadow like Sammy Braddy. These days Sammy is very poor rated and remember that most of the guys find her face more attractive then Stacey's face, but her face was not enough when she start losing weight and her huge boobs became just a memory....

Last edited by phantomas on Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:53 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

From 2014 Tongue

phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:09 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:19 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

all these glam models who zoo and nuts made famous (or 75%) were all about huge boobs on realistic bodies...when the boobs go...so does the USP and they become another girl who spent too much time trying to look like a stick insect with abs
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:21 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

stacey is still fine in my opinion but joey fisher is ahead of her in 2016
BritBabeFan

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:48 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

she looks lovely in her new set on her website...amazing hips and belly ratio to those boobs....smiley and fun..a sweet girl
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:55 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
she looks lovely in her new set on her website...amazing hips and belly ratio to those boobs....smiley and fun..a sweet girl

Let's hope that this weight loss period is just a short one. This last set was shot before the new OT sets.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:22 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

She really isn't looking particularly good these days. She can't even fill out those bras... God damn it, Stacey. Why are you doing this you yourself?

On a different note, I'm going to try to finish the Morley rant video this weekend, assuming my inspiration hasn't gone away by then.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: