Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantomas

Contributions: 334

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:25 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Gagged

I've said something wrong? Big Smile
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:32 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Gagged

Hammer
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:37 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Gagged

Hammer

You're killing me Big Laugh
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:46 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Gagged

Hammer

Punch
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 572

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:32 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

its all very sad......lots of it is possibly to do with womens issues anyway, biological.....all these girls made their name as curvy,naturally big busted attractive 18-22 yr olds and then they get told...to lose a bit here and there...the damage that constabntly losing and gaining weight does is clear to see

now they have been in the spotlight for maybe a decade or more and for some...age is knocking at the door....but i dont always buy that age thing...some look great at 20 or 30.....
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 572

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:43 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

on one of those BTS pics...you can see there is a little boob sag,,,they are less full but her legs are still typical of a fairly small girl (5'5), ie. nice and chunky and full...so the weight is going from her ass and legs it seems
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:48 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Gagged

Hammer

Punch

Shoot Pray
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 422

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:36 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

The new video from Mel Deblings site

~Fixed the link~

/ls
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:06 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Poor video once again. That's all I'm going to say. Wry
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:18 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Why was it boring and poorly shot. I really like Mel but the videos on that site have always been dull. They need to adapt the Glamour Buckz model so badly with a Tease and BTS video rather than one long BTS video. Tease videos from both Mel and Stacey would be great yet we get long boring BTS videos which are again better on Glamour Buckz depending on the model of course.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:38 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

Why was it boring and poorly shot. I really like Mel but the videos on that site have always been dull. They need to adapt the Glamour Buckz model so badly with a Tease and BTS video rather than one long BTS video. Tease videos from both Mel and Stacey would be great yet we get long boring BTS videos which are again better on Glamour Buckz depending on the model of course.

Mel and her site are managed by the same company that manages Stacey and hers, so I already knew it was going to be rubbish. I'm always going to be hopeful for better photos and videos, though, but I obviously won't be expecting any improvements. If my DM rant actually reaches him, then maybe we will see a difference in future content, but I wouldn't hold my breath. He's stubborn and not very likely to change.

Tease videos would be a good first step, along with getting rid of Lana Parker as the camera(wo)man. There are two or three tease style videos on Stacey's site, but they're from 2013, and since then, there hasn't been another one. Such a tragedy.
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:31 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

Mel and her site are managed by the same company that manages Stacey and hers, so I already knew it was going to be rubbish. I'm always going to be hopeful for better photos and videos, though, but I obviously won't be expecting any improvements. If my DM rant actually reaches him, then maybe we will see a difference in future content, but I wouldn't hold my breath. He's stubborn and not very likely to change.

Tease videos would be a good first step, along with getting rid of Lana Parker as the camera(wo)man. There are two or three tease style videos on Stacey's site, but they're from 2013, and since then, there hasn't been another one. Such a tragedy.
Im pretty sure Mel Debling did a tease video last Christmas. The biggest issue is the fact the videos are too long and not all that interesting. The glamour buckz BTS videos are at the most 8 minutes long and if the model has a good personality ala a Lucy Collett they are highly entertaining. There are clearly a load of issues with UKCenterfolds as we have established in this thread.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:55 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

Im pretty sure Mel Debling did a tease video last Christmas. The biggest issue is the fact the videos are too long and not all that interesting. The glamour buckz BTS videos are at the most 8 minutes long and if the model has a good personality ala a Lucy Collett they are highly entertaining. There are clearly a load of issues with UKCenterfolds as we have established in this thread.

UKCF/DM really do need a proper intervention. Copy-paste seems to be their philosophy, and that is simply not good enough for such a large company that also has (had) an endless amount of potential. It's gotten to the point where I'm almost running out of words to describe my disdain for them, and yet, here I am, still venting my never ending frustration.
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:42 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

UKCF/DM really do need a proper intervention. Copy-paste seems to be their philosophy, and that is simply not good enough for such a large company that also has (had) an endless amount of potential. It's gotten to the point where I'm almost running out of words to describe my disdain for them, and yet, here I am, still venting my never ending frustration.
Was DM running the company when Lucy had her site active a few years back I think her content was the best out of the 3 girls I have seen content from that network.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:57 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

Was DM running the company when Lucy had her site active a few years back I think her content was the best out of the 3 girls I have seen content from that network.

He's the creator of UKCF, so yeah, he was, and the content was actually worse back then, which doesn't sound possible. I was subscribed to Pinder's site for a month, and as soon as I realised how poor the content was, I cancelled. The photos were ok, but the videos were actually broken and not enjoyable at all. The footage wasn't smooth and always dropped frames or froze for like half a second every 10 seconds, and there'd be a lot of annoying cuts, which are still present in recent videos as well, but not to the same extent.

This reminds me of something; there are videos on Stacey's site that won't load and are completely unwatchable. In addition to this, there's also one video from one of her best sets only works for about a minute before the playback abruptly stops. This isn't because the file I downloaded is broken, as it comes from the original source, but because the file DM uploaded is corrupt. I've reported these issues, but nothing has changed in over 2 years. Talk about being unprofessional.

This is the set I'm referring to, in case anyone is interested

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: