Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:20 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
I used to frequent a lot of the glam modeling reddit sites so I know what type of stuff you are talking about. So I have probably seen such posts about Stacey on there. I used to be disgusted by a lot of the stuff people would write in threads about Lucy on there.

People can be very cruel. The internet is great, but it also tends to bring out the worst in people.
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 423

Stacey PoolePosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:04 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
I used to frequent a lot of the glam modeling reddit sites so I know what type of stuff you are talking about. So I have probably seen such posts about Stacey on there. I used to be disgusted by a lot of the stuff people would write in threads about Lucy on there.

People can be very cruel. The internet is great, but it also tends to bring out the worst in people.
Oh yeah it happens all the time now with the advent of social media. Trolling is a very low form of communication.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:01 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

They've actually improved the frame rate. I can hardly believe my eyes!

Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:18 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Stacey posted on Instagram with that health tea sh*t, a lot of models have obviously been paid to advertise it on there, including Joey in the past. Hopefully she won't be drinking any of it, mentions she's got it "in time for Ibiza next week to help with her bloating and energy levels" Roll Eyes . She looks thin in the face, she doesn't need to loose anymore weight!
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:53 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Stacey posted on Instagram with that health tea sh*t, a lot of models have obviously been paid to advertise it on there, including Joey in the past. Hopefully she won't be drinking any of it, mentions she's got it "in time for Ibiza next week to help with her bloating and energy levels" Roll Eyes . She looks thin in the face, she doesn't need to loose anymore weight!

Yeah, I saw it too. I hope her weight loss doesn't go any further. She didn't need to lose a single gram to begin with, and it's already becoming apparent that her body has taken its toll, especially her boobs and her face, and she has only been at it for two months or so...

I seem to recall Joey fluctuating quite a bit last year before settling at her current weight, which appears to be her heaviest, and the most aesthetically pleasing as well, in my opinion.
phantomas

Contributions: 335

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:32 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:

Not that stupid tea again!!! I think that this bull... has to stop. It already affected to many models. Holly, Sammy Brady, Jess D., Joey Fisher, and now Sacey?! Why would she want to lose weight? She had a super balanced body, she was appreciated for her quality to stay in shape and not losing her curves. Now she looks like she's sick or something... Joey had a terible year in 2015, with so many ups and downs, months that she looked fine, and then bang, the tea made her look ridiculous. I dont get these girls. Either they are forced to do this just to stay in bussines, either they are just to liable and they can be easily influenced by mean commentaries or just by friends (this is the case of Joey that is copying everything that her best friend, Jess D.,tries)...
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:11 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
Tungsten wrote:

Not that stupid tea again!!! I think that this bull... has to stop. It already affected to many models. Holly, Sammy Brady, Jess D., Joey Fisher, and now Sacey?! Why would she want to lose weight? She had a super balanced body, she was appreciated for her quality to stay in shape and not losing her curves. Now she looks like she's sick or something... Joey had a terible year in 2015, with so many ups and downs, months that she looked fine, and then bang, the tea made her look ridiculous. I dont get these girls. Either they are forced to do this just to stay in bussines, either they are just to liable and they can be easily influenced by mean commentaries or just by friends (this is the case of Joey that is copying everything that her best friend, Jess D.,tries)...
I think most of it comes down to them most likely getting paid by the companies to promote it on social media. A lot of people with a decent amount of notoriety get offers to promote crap like this on Social Media most of them probably end up drinking it as well. I mean they had Lucy Collett of all people get some form of stomach freezing lipossuction earlier this year to promote it on social media.
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:11 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
Tungsten wrote:

Yeah, I saw it too. I hope her weight loss doesn't go any further. She didn't need to lose a single gram to begin with, and it's already becoming apparent that her body has taken its toll, especially her boobs and her face, and she has only been at it for two months or so...

I seem to recall Joey fluctuating quite a bit last year before settling at her current weight, which appears to be her heaviest, and the most aesthetically pleasing as well, in my opinion.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIp8XCfgs1I/?taken-by=staceypoole1
Did you see this pic? She looks so weird, almost like an ill person. Her weight loss is not good. Her face is too skinny, almost skeleton. She was gorgeous... For me, with all this weight loss and with her stupid site, Stacey will soon become just a regular model with anything special. She was the perfect example how a normal girl can be a super glam model. If she keeps this road, she will turn to be a major disappointment. Her OT sets are just... bad. I've deleted them from my PC. Nothing good.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:28 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Tungsten wrote:

Did you see this pic? She looks so weird, almost like an ill person. Her weight loss is not good. Her face is too skinny, almost skeleton. She was gorgeous... For me, with all this weight loss and with her stupid site, Stacey will soon become just a regular model with anything special. She was the perfect example how a normal girl can be a super glam model. If she keeps this road, she will turn to be a major disappointment. Her OT sets are just... bad. I've deleted them from my PC. Nothing good.

Yeah, that's the one. I just remembered that 4 other models that I follow on instagram also posted promotional pics for the very same company today, so it was definitely a planned move.

As for Stacey, it really is unfortunate that she's resorted to these stupid diets and whatnot when she clearly doesn't need to. If she keeps this up, then even I will turn my back on her. I'm sorry, but I like her for her looks and body, and if she keeps deteriorating and ruining herself, assuming it's completely intentional and not due to some medical condition, then I will no longer support her.
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:33 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Tungsten wrote:

Yeah, that's the one. I just remembered that 4 other models that I follow on instagram also posted promotional pics for the very same company today, so it was definitely a planned move.

As for Stacey, it really is unfortunate that she's resorted to these stupid diets and whatnot when she clearly doesn't need to. If she keeps this up, then even I will turn my back on her. I'm sorry, but I like her for her looks and body, and if she keeps deteriorating and ruining herself, assuming it's completely intentional and not due to some medical condition, then I will no longer support her.
I wonder if anyone else picked up on the fact 4 other models posted the same thing. Like I said a lot of these girls do this mainly for publicity and I would assume they get paid a certain amount to plug products like this.
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:07 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
phantomas wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
Tungsten wrote:

I wonder if anyone else picked up on the fact 4 other models posted the same thing. Like I said a lot of these girls do this mainly for publicity and I would assume they get paid a certain amount to plug products like this.

Yes, probably some of them get paid to adevertise that stupid tea, whcich make things worse because a lot of young girls are following those models and probably are copying their habits, including this one. And if you think that you deteriorate your medical condition drinking those stupid teas and get paid for that is almost unbelivable... These girls are already making money from their business, why they expose their health to something like that?
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:19 am    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

WTF?! Now I have seen that even Mel Debling is using this tea... She is already petite and slim, why in wolrd she does that? Her face looks like that just after 1 WEAK: https://www.instagram.com/melissadebling/ (the pic where she pose with the tea).

She clearly lost weight in just 1 weak. She has the same ilness looke on her face like Stacey... O, boy! We have to talk somehow to these girls, otherwise they will end up like skeletons and the glam industry will be forever gone this time...
Ive noticed that especially models which are working for DM, but not necessarily, have advertised that tea. Maybe this tea company is one of his clients and his models have to comply...
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:45 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

phantomas wrote:
WTF?! Now I have seen that even Mel Debling is using this tea... She is already petite and slim, why in wolrd she does that? Her face looks like that just after 1 WEAK: https://www.instagram.com/melissadebling/ (the pic where she pose with the tea).

She clearly lost weight in just 1 weak. She has the same ilness looke on her face like Stacey... O, boy! We have to talk somehow to these girls, otherwise they will end up like skeletons and the glam industry will be forever gone this time...
Ive noticed that especially models which are working for DM, but not necessarily, have advertised that tea. Maybe this tea company is one of his clients and his models have to comply...
Dude there is no point getting uptight about it. Yes it does suck but getting all bent out of shape every time a model uses these products because companies are going to get them to promote stuff like this its just how the industry works. Also to claim that such a drastic weight loss happened in a week is just crazy. These are short term solutions not long term.
phantomas

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:56 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
phantomas wrote:

Dude there is no point getting uptight about it. Yes it does suck but getting all bent out of shape every time a model uses these products because companies are going to get them to promote stuff like this its just how the industry works. Also to claim that such a drastic weight loss happened in a week is just crazy. These are short term solutions not long term.

Maybe I've overreacted with my concern, but hey, I like Stacey and I want all the best for her and her career and I think that at this moment she is on wrong path. just my opinion, and if she goes on like this, as lolsmasher early said, I will stop follow her work. As for Mel D. losing weight in just 1 week is not exagerated man. Is what she said in her last instagram post with that tea and I quote: „Already on my second week of this, and I'm loving it”. Now if you look how she appears in that pic you can clearly see that she lost weight because her face is more skinny then ever, just as in the case of Stacey. So, please pay attention. As for short term solutions, I'm getting tired to explain that those products (teas) are full of nasty stuff that will affect their health in the future. I know perfectly well how those kind of products work. Many girls are just abusing that tea. Also, after you stop drinking that tea for a period you gain a lot of weight. If you go back to thea, you lose weight again, and so forth and so on... So, please imagine my friend the consequences of such a treatment... The human body is not inflatable doll that can be blow-up and then sucked-up constantly.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:04 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Gagged
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: