Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Stacey Poole
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirJordanFan93

Contributions: 423

Stacey PoolePosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:08 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
i guess these girls have a peer group online and among themselves, they chat a lot and start getting into losing a bit here and there and then it becomes a way of life

fortuntaely nobody has done as much damage to their body as jess davies..she was slim with big boobs when she was discovered.....why the hell go and lose all the boob weight and look like a 800m runner

her ass still rocks
I wouldn't be surprised if they all follow the same page from Holly Peers and drink a lot of that detox tea s**t and overexercise. Seems to be really common these days.
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:02 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

New set from Melissa Debling's site.

AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:28 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:

Took them long enough. A few friends of mine who are big Mel Debling fans wont be happy with this though.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:36 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

Took them long enough. A few friends of mine who are big Mel Debling fans wont be happy with this though.

Elaborate.
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:41 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

Elaborate.
They aren't Stacey fans at all she is in both of they're hated models list. A lot of it has to do with her face but one of them isn't fond of her boobs. Stacey didn't have much of a following among the last online community that had Glam Model fans I was apart of. I always kind of liked her but she has grown on me a lot recently.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:44 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

Elaborate.
They aren't Stacey fans at all she is in both of they're hated models list. A lot of it has to do with her face but one of them isn't fond of her boobs. Stacey didn't have much of a following among the last online community that had Glam Model fans I was apart of. I always kind of liked her but she has grown on me a lot recently.

"Hated models list". What is wrong with people? You don't have to like every single model, but blatantly stating that you hate one due to purely superficial reasons is extremely shallow...
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:47 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

Elaborate.

"Hated models list". What is wrong with people? You don't have to like every single model, but blatantly stating that you hate one due to purely superficial reasons is extremely shallow...
Maybe hate was too strong a word on my part and I should of used disliked instead. More often than not such topics never came up and most Glam Model posting consisted of Mel Debling and Lucy Collett content.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:57 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

Elaborate.

Maybe hate was too strong a word on my part and I should of used disliked instead. More often than not such topics never came up and most Glam Model posting consisted of Mel Debling and Lucy Collett content.

I see... To be fair, Stacey is one of those models who needs to grow on you. I didn't like her at first, but I came around pretty quickly, and now I think she gorgeous.
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:02 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
I see... To be fair, Stacey is one of those models who needs to grow on you. I didn't like her at first, but I came around pretty quickly, and now I think she gorgeous.
I think you're right. I don't think her face would or should be considered ugly.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:17 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:
I think you're right. I don't think her face would or should be considered ugly.

Yeah. Her nose may be on the larger side, but it has never bothered me. I don't even know why I didn't like her at first. It wasn't because of her nose, though.
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:20 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:
lolsmasher wrote:

Yeah. Her nose may be on the larger side, but it has never bothered me. I don't even know why I didn't like her at first. It wasn't because of her nose, though.
Maybe she is just one of those models who takes time to build an attraction to.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:30 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

AirJordanFan93 wrote:

I moderate several subs on reddits, and the s**t she gets on that site is absolutely ridiculous. She frequently gets called things like ugly, hideous, horse face, monstrosity, great beak etc. Reddit is mostly populated by Americans, and they really do appear to have a pretty narrow range as to what they consider attractive, and big noses seem to make otherwise good looking women completely unwanted in their eyes.
lolsmasher

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:53 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

Promo vs final product... Damn you, Morley.

elfinlez

Contributions: 46

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:24 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

just love this pic
AirJordanFan93

Stacey PoolePosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:48 pm    Subject: Stacey Poole Reply with quote

lolsmasher wrote:
AirJordanFan93 wrote:

I moderate several subs on reddits, and the s**t she gets on that site is absolutely ridiculous. She frequently gets called things like ugly, hideous, horse face, monstrosity, great beak etc. Reddit is mostly populated by Americans, and they really do appear to have a pretty narrow range as to what they consider attractive, and big noses seem to make otherwise good looking women completely unwanted in their eyes.
I used to frequent a lot of the glam modeling reddit sites so I know what type of stuff you are talking about. So I have probably seen such posts about Stacey on there. I used to be disgusted by a lot of the stuff people would write in threads about Lucy on there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: